The year is 2029

>The year is 2029
>Donald Trump did so amazingly well, the next republican guy is a shoe-in with around 450 electoral votes
>It's basicly a Reagan -> Bush deal though, and he fucks it after 4 years, but now 21st century Clinton is in office to hearken 100 year anniversary of the Great Depression
>Kill the Clover Act passes early in 2029
>All of Sup Forums is rounded up, brought to San Francisco and sentenced to death by hanging.

Which Flag besides your own are you most honored to hang with?

>Kill the Clover Act passes early in 2029
I got hard imagining this. Day of the rope for Sup Forumsack autists when?

>Muh Satanic Quads.

I'm going to go with dear old dad, UK.

T_D visitors get the rope too, albeit less ceremoniously.

I'm fine with this as too.

Hillary surviving another 11-15 years is... quite a stretch for your fan fic.

Just saying... I would not stand next to the business end of that gun with that old bat’s finger on the trigger

Doesn't have to be Clinton, just reminiscent of 1992 situation. There's no shortage of asshurt liberals who would like to see us all put to the knife.

I'm the one doing the hanging around here.

>ACCEPT MY GUN CONTROL, GOYIM

Meme flags are hung with T_D visitors

Yo ho, all hands
Hoist the colors high
Heave ho, thieves and beggars
Never shall we die!

>yfw Sup Forums is literally saved from execution by pirates bombarding the San Francisco harbor until America submits

While the pirates are laying down cover fire with cannons, meme team team 6 can come to shore and rescue the prisoners.

checked and rekt. Sup Forums will never die

Well, they will have to take my gun first, and I reckon I'll be dead after that if they succeed. Their attempt to take our rights must prove the bloodiest chapter in US history so that none of them look back at it as a good idea.

No trigger discipline. Disgusting.

Time for you to learn how to use a compound bow and close quarter combat with a knife/machete.

>imying i wont go out gunning down as many leftist cucks as possible
My ancestors are smiling at me globalist. Can you say the same?

Worry not, my friends, commies has a deficit of everything, including ropes. Even Lenin intended to buy rope to hang capitalists in capitalists land.

As for neighbours - I wish to hang around fellow slavs - poles.

You may only have 56% of your ancestors smiling down on you, but rest assured, a globalist raised by a single mother can only have half.