ITT: We discuss the best white people food

We've all seen the meme in pic related. "looool white people food so bland!" We all know

The obvious answer would be Italian, with Greek a close second, but Hungarian, French, Spanish and Polish are all top tier.

I'll admit that they're right about Anglo food to be fair. We're good at cheese and pastries, not much else.

Niggers get their steak well done....thread over

authentic Med shit is best

I've never had black American food but I've had Jamaican food over here and to be fair it's fucking delicious.

milk
/thread

Can speak directly to Hungarian food being amazing. I married a Hungarian woman.

Niggers think pepper is flavour

let them have their joke, thanksgiving with black families doesn't exist because most of them are in prison

>white
>Spain, Greece, Hungary

Let's not be too hasty here

Salmon

Step aside, pussies. Food for real men coming through.

>fried chicken
>gravy
>watermelon
>more fried chicken but with waffles
>shit load of cheap "cajun" spices
>corn bread

Cooking with the precision of an atom bomb. It's gross.

>We're good at cheese and pastries, not much else.
Fuck off cunt.

Are pork chops white people food

2x thick cut pork chops

1). Coat in a thin layer of olive oil
2). Lightly sprinkle salt and pepper over both sides
3). Pan sear for 4 min on high till the outside gets crispy
4). Oven bake for 30 min at about 350, maybe a touch lower

Best damn meat I've ever had, and still tastes just as good as leftovers

>white people food

>how a nigger flavors their chitlins

you made me hungry

Watching my Anglo inlaws cook spaghetti is infuriating. Not only can't they just follow the instructions on the pack, they don't seem to know how to use a collander. It's babbies' first time with durum.

>get a full english
>about to eat my black pudding
>someone will inevitably ask me if I even know what it's made of with a look of disgust on their face

Of course I know what it's made of you ponce

Typical garbage food for obese rosbeef, nothing worst than United Kingshit when it comes to food

Fuck off, hot sauce is God tier.

That I wouldn't feed to my dog

Foreskin and blood.

Depends on the pork. Food stamp tier factory port that is pink when raw and dry when cooked is definitely nigger tier, but quality pork that looks almost like beef when raw and is brown when cooked up is god tier.

Britbong talking food?

i could've expect germs favourite food would be the one i hated the most on school lunches or holiday camps...

That is gulash, not paprikash.

congrats you've never actually had Jamaican food

I love hot sauce, but I don't dump a gallon on my food and call it fine cuisine.

>Good with cheese and pastries

top kek, both of these things are better in France and Italy.

Most of the charcuterie is just rippoff of continental food.

Stick to your bread sandwhich, the true anglo food

Dude, that's the good shit.

I fart in your general direction, haughty frog.

Niggers are just memeing themselves. They dum hot sauce all over everything because they usually get pepper sprayed on the way out of the birth canal. Their taste buds are burned off by the time they reach adolescence.

I wont lie, black people food is tasty. But its tasty in a "guilty pleasure" kind of way. Theres a reason 70% of black women are morbidly obese after all. But this "lol wipipo think mayo 2 spicy" meme is retarded. Its like niggers stop interacting with whites the moment they drop out of school so they think all white people subsist on childrens food.

>Tfw always pink pork
I'll have to look for the high quality stuff next time I go shopping

Gulash means something entirely different here then, because that's what she calls Paprikash, that's what comes up in google search

I don't understand. Acquisition of spice was one of the major premises of colonialism

this stuff is seriously overrated

At least we have, you know, food.

Mcdonalds

/thread

mad anglo is mad

THE LEFT CANT MEME
H
E

L
E
F
T

C
A
N
T

M
E
M
E

I've never liked ribs, it feels rubbery and dry to me. Do I just have shit tastes?

The meat is burnt to shit and there's a puddle of beans making the meat soggy. British food is nigger tier...

>No true Jamaican food, maan

White people literally built world empires based on the spice trades.

this is just niggers being retards as usual

Fart all you want, French gastronomy > Italian gastronomy > The World > anglo "food"

Sure, I understand that. I also like to taste everything in my food.

>with Greek a close second

That's all simply watered down, white people versions of Turkish/Middle Eastern food. Face it: brown people simply do it better, cumskin.

eh?

>white people food

The anglo conquered asia for MUH TEA !

Oh hey loom nothings burnt or chard