Was ancient Egypt white

It seems to me that they were white, probably even Nordic.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tharbis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The honest answer, is historically they were an empire and a large one, comprised of several races. But as for the pharaohs, they were fairly white. Mostly. There were some black ones, a very short dynasty, at one point. I'm also sure many of their slaves were black.

whiter than you, achmed

>achmed
We have a nigger and spic problem Brit.
God damn you snaggle toothed people are morons.
This ain't Europe you fuck.

Egypt was founded by people ethnically related to the Greeks. Then around 2000 BC people in modern day Israel took over, but then whites remixed into the population gradually

The black dynasty (which is more properly termed a mulatto dynasty since Nubians are a Caucasoid/Negroid mix) seems to have been a factor that ruined the country.

They looked similar to actual mediterraneans like syrians for instance.

They weren't nordics for sure, nordics were still living in huts while master race mediterraneans had great civilizations.

no, dude. we ruled it because we're the master race. But Egypt was nigger/asia zone. The asians have vanished from the region and moved east since then. Now it's full of half black/white mongrels. Maybe even was a little back then.

Were ancient Jews white though? I get the impression that ancient Jews were white, and modern Jews are mostly descended from Khazars.

Wrong.
The ancient Egyptians were grey.

I have been saying this for years. Most people don't learn history, the only black pharaohs we almost are sure they were black, ruined or made the Egyptian kingdom weak compared to all years before them. Niggers even ruin that thin strip of fertile land in the desert, how hard can it be????

Why do meds copy Al Sharpton quotes, and replacing all references to blacks with the word Meds and all references to whites with the word Nords?

They were Scots before they came to Scotland

So William Wallace was Egyptian?

>Were ancient Jews white though?

Don't think so, I'm pretty sure it was Moses or Aaron that married an ethiopian girl which are pretty black.

That was Solomon, not Moses or Aaron. And some historians dispute the historicity of his supposed marriage to the Queen of Sheba. Furthermore there's some confusion about whether Sheba was in Ethiopia or the Arabian Peninsula.

>replacing all references to blacks with the word Meds

I didn't say meds were blacks. I'm mediterranean and I consider myself white. I just pointed out that Egyptians didn't came from Norway.

His heritage is, aye

You were copying Al Sharpton's "Blacks were building empires while whites were in caves." Except you were replacing the word blacks with Meds and whites with Nords.

No, you weren't saying Meds were black. But you were still copying an Al Sharpton quote, loser.

>That was Solomon, not Moses or Aaron

Also Tharbis was Moses wife. She was black too.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tharbis

The whole Moses story is fake.

Even if it was fake (which it wasn't by the way) it just shows you that ancient Jewish weren't only one race. They were in contact with other ethnic groups.