>Animatronic Trump @Disney 12/18/17
youtu.be/NePlddZpNKs

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=121&v=YMjy2gX1nWA
treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/gift/gift.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Milo Yiannopoulos SHREDS College Students Gender Wage Gap Argument (uploaded by Milo)

How do we save Europe?

>I also got my new job. I was able to bump up the start date. So much happier.
I knew you got the job before I thought, glad the date moved up. What day did it get moved up to?

Is Tim Scott maga or swamp?

Ben Shapiro HUMILIATES Dumb Transexual Feminist (SJW Cringe Compilation Part 14)

Sarah edits are the best. I wonder how she reacts to them.

hello /ptg/.
as I mentioned briefly yesterday.
in Norway, Labour is currently completely disintegrating over allegations against Trond Giske concerning grossly improper behaviour.
sort of like what happened to Al Franken, except a more prominent political figure.
a source has said that the party is "completely out of control", "the leadership is dysfunctional and unable to handle daily crises."
Stǿre, the failed leader of the party, and Tajik, the second-in-command, have both gone into hiding from the media.
prominent members have disclosed that the leadership has requested full radio silence, i.e. that nobody in the party speak to the media.

I'm thinking this is partially an attempt from the media to force Labour's leadership to resign, following the humiliating loss they suffered in September.
I think Stǿre and Giske are both going down in flames.
(and this is a good thing. for everybody.)

Wooa!

>tax me more -rich libs
Trump decreases SALT
>WTF TRUMP -rich libs

with bombs

By erasing (((Western))) Europe and Sweden from existence

AUSTRIA: 25%
BELARUS: 18%
BELGIUM: 33.99%
BOSNIA: 10%
BULGARIA: 10%
CZECHIA: 19%
DENMARK: 22%
ESTONIA: 0% (20% on distribution of profit)
FINLAND: 20%
FRANCE: 15% (profit < €38120) - 33.00% (profit > €38120)
GERMANY: 29.65%
GREECE: 29% (+29% paid in advance & returned after 1 year)
HUNGARY: 9%
ICELAND: 20%
IRELAND: 12.5%
ITALY: 27.9% (24% + 3.9% municipal)
LATVIA: 15%
LICHTENSTEIN: 12.5%
LITHUANIA: 33.75%
LUXEMBOURG: 29.22%
MACEDONIA: 10%
MALTA: 0-10% (35% pre rebate)
MOLDOVA: 12%
MONTENEGRO: 9%
NETHERLANDS: 20% on first €250,000 profit. 25% on €250,001+ profit
NORWAY: 24%
POLAND: 19% (15% for SME)
PORTUGAL: 23%
ROMANIA: 16% (3% revenue for micro-entities)
RUSSIA: 20%
SERBIA: 15%
SLOVAKIA: 22%
SLOVENIA: 19%
SPAIN: 25%
SWEDEN: 22%
SWITZERLAND: 17.92%
UKRAINE: 18%.
UNITED KINGDOM: 19%

When the tax cuts come up who will bleed the most?
We don't. We bleed them out.

Let it all burn down and let it rise up from the ashes. Europe doesn't want to be saved right now, and you can't save someone if they don't want you to.

MAGA
nigs hate spics

>JUST
People here will still defend these

1. Charlottesville. Trump’s response to Charlottesville was inexcusable, both morally and politically.
2. Trans-Pacific Partnership Pullout. Pulling out of TPP opened the door to China
3. Obamacare Repeal Failure.
4. Picking Mike Flynn And Steve Bannon.
5. Firing James Comey. Firing Comey in the dumbest possible way, then announcing to the Russians that it had to do with Russia, then announcing it had to do with Russia on national television — all of it turned out to be rather stupid.
6. Overall Russian Investigation Botchery.
7. No Border Wall. Ann Coulter’s fighting mad over this one, and she has a right to be. This is nowhere in sight.
8. Push For New DACA.
9. Constant Barrage Of Nonsense. From shouting “fake news” at real news to jabbering about crowd size to asking why there was a civil war
10. Kissing Up To Putin.
11. Treating Duterte With Kid Gloves.
12. Roy Moore Endorsement. Trump should have stayed out of this race. Instead, he jumped in just long enough to be linked with a credibly accused child molester with other serious political baggage. And Trump won’t just be linked with Moore’s loss — he’ll be linked with losses in Virginia and across the country.
13. Attacking His Own Staffers. Trump has attacked a huge number of his own employees: Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, former Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price, and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, among others. This isn’t smart. It gives the impression of an administration in chaos, even as things get done.
14. Not Staffing The Federal Government. Trump has done well nominating judges, but he’s done terribly at filling career posts at various agencies. That’s left a lot of Obama appointees in place, which puts Trump in bad position.

OMG IMPEACH

morning /ptg/
is sessions doing something finally with uranium one?

Did tax bill pass? Or can it be reverted by some meme-govt organization?

jordan Peterson absolutely OBLITERATES holocaust victims argument

We're starting the fire lads

Fascism.

You ruined Kurt's health

btfo.....

>another truck of peace attack in Straya

> Tax cuts only hurt rich Californians with mansions

How do we get common libs to understand this? Are they simply too stupid for facts to get through? Can we exploit their desire for communism to make them hate Pelosi and Fienstien and thus turn their opposition to the taxes into a reason to like it?

He was always investigating U1, it isn't something new. It is and was an active matter of investigation which can not be commented on due to risk of polluting the legal process. That is how investigations work.

Sucks that she's really cute. I'll bet she looks 5 times uglier a few years from now.

DRUMPF LEAVE THE MIDDLE CLASS ALONE

>tfw when you get a STEM master's degree, land a job, and get to see Donald Trump's portrait every time you enter and exit the building

By removing Western Europe. Also by allowing Eastern Europe to continue to drain the new caliphate and then be the first ones to remove everyone in the region. All you will have to do is look the other side for a few months and then release new maps removing almost all Western Europe countries.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=121&v=YMjy2gX1nWA

>Europe doesn't want to be saved right now
I don't believe this.
It just seems that way because any expression other than "MORE MUSLIM CUM IN MY ASSHOLE, PLS" is illegal.

There has got to be a silent majority brewing.

I'm glad you had to put a big fucking box around the obvious just in case retards missed it. Bravo, you're really enabling a future generation of geniuses.

cool I just saw it trending on twitter so I wanted to see if something new developed.

Thank you for baking!

He's unironically based black man. Good guy, definitely an ally

Good news, Norge.

who?

Thats correct, leftists are lazy non contributors to society
Ready the gassing instruments

They don't follow facts. They pick their conclusion "Trump did thing = bad" and work backwards.

it has already begun.

Reminder that these libs can always donate directly to the Treasury as additional tax:

> treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/gift/gift.htm

None of them do.

Almost as if they don't think the government can spend their money as effectively as they themselves can...

Don't laugh It's not funny

Randlet redemption arc starts now?

>Now I can't suck the blood from the little darling's freshly-severed penis at the bris because I might drop him.

YOU STOLE MY MARCILLE!

Rand is very intelligent, but I think he understands it better than his father in the sense that power > money.

I believe that this post is probably bait. Is it the aura of self-righteousness? Perhaps it’s the hyperbolic nature of a couple of the sentences. It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly what is said that brings up suspicions of cowardly disingenuousness. There is probably a number of things in this post one could call inaccurate. I’ll posit here that the mentality of the person behind the post is that of a childish, irresponsible middle-aged man that could be described as feeling inadequate in comparison to his peers. The events in the global realm of politics that have recently transpired might well be causing feelings of not just hatred, but of rage. We are probably talking about a very low quality and below average psyche here. Rather than focus on self improvement, this individual feels and desires to tear down other people, belief systems, and ideologies out of a purely spiteful emotional origin. Any reconciliation or attempted venture to educate this poster will be done in vain. In the end, there are things said, I believe, that can actually help to educate and inform us about the cold and brutal tendencies of our fellow forum users. However, I am skeptical about the scope and quality of too much of what was said on a purely ethical framework.

Details forthcoming that various matters that have been discussed are indeed under investigation but I don't know the fine details.

He should just go back to fapping over doujins. Though his tastes are pretty subpar.

Glad to it hear, Norge.

>All you will have to do is look the other side for a few months and then release new maps removing almost all Western Europe countries.
huh?

>No one, and I mean NO one, comes into our house and pushes us around!

> Look ma, I posted it again!

By nuking it.

I collect them, sorry.

>0 rebuttals
Sad!

by living us on our own to save ourselves

>Bipartisan support
>It's against the surveillance state
What is this timeline?

they think the goverment is like an amazing charity.... but they never donate (more than they have to by law) to it

sad!

Kristi Noem in the camera shot again... hnnnnng!

Finngolian

I hope we dont.

>I WISH A NIGGA WOULD vote against me publicly in the UN

YOU'LL RUE THE DAY YOU FOOL

Don't hide your flag "finn" bro. It's always obvious that it's you. The proxy doesn't help either. I still miss your poll posting tho, those were the times.

Rand never needed a redemption arc though. He was always based.

many conservative politicians want to substantially lower our corporate and business tax after brexit, so not us

no, I'm American

this is the last post from me on this.
whenever you hear libs talking about Trump being Putin puppet, show them this
there is no Putin, he's a a fake hologram/body double boogeyman created by the deep state jews

Changing your flag doesn't change your ID retard

This is worse than the quran

>Renter
>Property tax deduction

DOES ANY HAVE THAT WEBSITE THAT CALCULATES YOUR TAX RATE AFTER THE NEW TAX PLAN????

All of them have very small population, all of them have their own peculiarity, problem is that Russia wants the USSR territory back or more, being a bloc is bullshit and inefficient.
It's not about Europe, it's about China and their slave labor that nobody can compete against.

Time for daddy to take the gloves off.

Are they sure? It is Oz, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was some kind of elaborate bantz. This is the country that waited 100 years for ecological banter. Not that I doubt it is a ToP, but it is worth considering in this instance.

How will the 9th circus try to rule that not giving our money to foriegn nations is illegal?

Seconded. There're a lot out there, but is there a particularly good one?

Ok? Where do you see this ID with another flag?

He's got good taste

>the UN
>relevant

taxplancalculator.com

TAKING DOWN YOUR FUCKING NAMES DO YOU FAGGOT COUNTRIES HEAR ME?
FUND YOUR OWN SAFETY TURNCOATS!

>when Trump, not Bernie, gets you your $15 an hour living wage

OwO who dis? Noem?

>1 million
>renter
>no kids no spouse
>huge deductions
>high tax states
wow that sure is the average american

>tfw optimistic

FeelsGoodMan - I'm really hoping the economy takes off

When is the vote happening?

No you're a dirty Finn trying to escape the reality that is your country.
Knowing your government you'll probably raise it to protest Trump.

Rand, no, they're going to suicide you! Rand!

Yeeeeessssss! I love her

So what names are on the list?

taxplancalculator.com

You don't deserve any replies at all, but I looked at your post and realized I can solidly rebut every single point you posted, and that made me smile and increased my faith in President Trump even more. So thank you for strengthening the movement!

>Australian national
>from A Stan
>ran a red light and accelerated into a crowd of pedestrians
They are saying its not terrorism or a terrorist act but it checks every box