Why do you like boy chests?

Why do you like boy chests?

Other urls found in this thread:

gagagabunko.jp/release/index.html#02
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its pure and sleek looking. Plus budding looks cute.

They remind me of my own. Its the best.

I prefer large chests, but pettanko is nice every once in a while because it allows you to aopreciate other parts of the body like a small waist, wide hips, or an overall slim or thicc figure.

It's the best for hugs and cuddles.

because I'm gay

Threadly reminder that there's such a thing as TOO flat and Aika was it.

I prefer huge cow tits but when we're talking anything smaller I actually prefer totally flat to just small breasts.

This is the best.

Her body is literally perfect.

Anyone who likes anything above C-D is probably just some fat fucken degenerate trying to justify their man tits. Tits are just fat and the less fat the better ie flat=no fat=best. Fact: Fat is not elegant or attractive in anyway.

It's irritating having to sift for non cow tit Doujin since there is so much Cow tit+ thanks to all of you fuckers shitty taste. Do us a favor and end your lives so there is less demand for shit products.

Picture is good taste.

best bahamut

>the less fat the better
Butts are fat too, and don't tell me you like a flat ass.

Could not agree more user, could not agree more.

Twoearle does.

PERFLATTION

ONE
STRAIGHT
LINE

Butt fat is part of the human anatomy user. It's not to do with how much food you shove down your fat fucken face or how well you look after yourself. Also I said up to C-D is passable so obviously there is some tolerance for fat. What I dislike is this disgusting levels of fat is okay or attractive culture that is becoming more and more prominent in the world and in particular, Japan. What the fuck are we? Islanders?

Pic level of ass fat is more than passable.

kirito?

Her voice is pure sex.

>What the fuck are we? Islanders?
Not fucking Japanese if that's what you're implying.

>Butt fat is part of the human anatomy user.
So is fat anywhere else, are you serious?
>It's not to do with how much food you shove down your fat fucken face or how well you look after yourself
It's actually does, the more fat you intake the more your body has to store it in various places including the butt, and there are certain practices you can do to make your but firmer or have less fat.
Please don't talk /fit/ if you don't know jack about it.

Its aerodynamic

WRONG.

That looks like a girl chest to me

I guess I was expecting a bit much from the average Sup Forums user with that comment.

It's fairly common knowledge that fat is attractive in some Island nations such as Samoa/Tonga. That comment was meant to compare us to them; them being backwards fat worshiping scum who eat with their hands and us being most likely American Weebs. I know there are many of the latter that consider themselves Japanese but that's a separate issue.

i am literally this girl

Where else would you consider fat (Excess amounts of like butts) natural and healthy then user since you are clearly well versed in "/fit/"?

And you are right, I should have said it has less to do with rather than not. Also "certain practices" would be considered unnatural and therefore not relevant.

I guess I should be more careful in the way I word things dealing with autists like myself but I really don't have the energy. Read between the lines user.

Shouldn't you be handing out motor vehicle tickets OP?

>Implying flat chest=Loli

How do you even remember to breathe?

If he's aussie it's a valid point

The towel's still holding itself up. She could be flatter.

Then you are lost!

God damn, super long hair really makes my dick ultra hard. I don't even know why.

The ridges made by the ribcage is providing the holding strength for the towel

Because you have top tier taste, that's why user. No idea how slack mods are these days but playing it safe and double censoring.

Little girls have smaller pectorals than little boys

Friendly reminder that DFC stop becoming flat once they get pregnant.
Therefore tits are always needed for giving that milk desu.

>inb4 so I don't impregnate a dfc then
But girls most of the time will want kids desu.

>DFC stop becoming flat after they get pregnant.

Isn't that perfect though? Your beautiful flatty getting just enough to care for your children conceived through loving, consensual sex for the purposes of recreation?

What's the appeal of flatties? A real woman has breasts, unlike flat scum who would get breast envy looking at a grade schooler (male). It's like you're willingly taking inferior goods.

She'll give birth to a loli with an even more delicious flat chest so it works out.

>A real woman has breasts

There's more to a woman's sexual maturity than big breasts. Like wide hips, for example.

A fit tomboy with a flat chest is a wonder to behold.

Extreme cowtits distort the female figure beyond recognition by putting excess weight on the upper half of the body. Washboard flatties are only distinguishable from boys by excellent child bearing hips. Sometimes, traps make better flatties than that because they have excellent figures.

The best breasts are in the zone between the two extremes as long as they don't distort the female figure beyond recognition.

As long as it's cute and not muscular then it's not homo.

boys are better at being girls

Do you understand now?

I'm not even Irish, but that's waaay too much ass.

Sauce?

Why Irish?

You don't even see her ass.
That is her waist and thighs.

Oh my god you know NOTHING of the inherent beauty of female virtue.

Please refrain from speaking.

But bigger breasts means she has a softer heart.

Its an Sup Forums meme.

My nubian brother.

Doesn't get much better.

She would be better without all that shitty metal on her head.

user, you do know that there's a disorder when boobs will never stop growing right? It's regardless of the rest of your body weight. Seen it, tiny thin girl with H cups in my HS, got a reduction and had to get a second one years later.

Breasts are not only fat though, and if you want to argue about anatomy and natural human shit I would look at how breasts are so linked to attraction evolution wise.

Anyways, there's something about cute volcano nips that aren't a dudes on a flatter chest. Male nipples are nothing like female ones, it's much different.

I don't, they're boring. They don't need cowtits, but small breasts have their own charm and can still be played with, unlike a flat chest with two nipples stamped on.

Thanks, Captain Obvious! A flat chest with angel's face and a little surprise between the legs will always superior.

this

Note how it's reffered to as a "disorder' ie not healthy. I'm not trying to demean people with disorders but I find things like that repulsive. Not sure if you were implying it was something attractive though.

I didn't say breasts were only fat either. But if you compare an average healthy female, one with small tits, one with large, the bulk of the size difference is going to be fat.

I'm not really interested enough to look into it but I'm guessing you are trying to say that large breasts have been seen as attractive throughout history or something to that effect? What people thought thousands of years ago right up to probably 30 years ago is of no interest to me. If what I'm guessing is correct you might as well be saying why don't we not wash our hands after taking a shit? They didn't do that in X year.

>Volcano nips

Your terrible taste makes me feel like I wasted my time typing that out.

>surprise
I will pretend not.

Also in other news, a new volume of Twintails comes out next month.

gagagabunko.jp/release/index.html#02

Why not? It is part of the fun.

That pic does things to my dick
Aika is perflat

Looks more like Akane than Tail Red. Dandelion vol 4 is coming out too so maybe Kasuga couldn't shake her off his mind.

DFC and boy chest are completely different. When one resembles the other, it's gross.

Nice totally UNIQUE design!

I like boys, needs more penis.

to feed off her insecurity. girls who are insecure sub-consciously try harder to please you and are very loyal to the boy who loves them despite their lack of feminine features.

it is a top tier fetish.

It just doesn't work if they have a penis

>boy chest
wheres the chiseled abs

This. Extremes only, no middle ground.

>Seen it, tiny thin girl with H cups in my HS, got a reduction and had to get a second one years later.

Why have anything less than perfection?

That was a myth, stop perpetuating it.

>Washboard flatties are only distinguishable from boys by excellent child bearing hips.
Do people just ignore that women have different shoulder structure to men?

>Flat tomboy
Just fuck a dude you closet faggot.

>have a DFC wife
>have a DFC daughter because shit genetics
>daughter is forced to become yuri because no man will love DFC
>daughter brings "friends" home after school

Real talk. Why does Sup Forums like DFC?

Is this really a world you want to live in?

Some flat chested characters are really nice girls but they get no reaction from my penis.

>>have a DFC wife
>>have a DFC daughter because shit genetics
>Is this really a world you want to live in?
That's where they fucked up. If you hate DFC so much you shouldn't have promoted the continuation of the genes by knocking one up.

Aika isn't a massive turd.

>4.5
Wait, this shit better not be the LN's they included with the BD's, because I bought those just for those three fucking books.

the FUCK you sAID

DELET THIS

My fellow melanin-enriched gentleman of high standing in the community.

Women can have broad shoulders too. Certainly big enough to compare to men of a smaller stature at least.

This is just cruel

This needs to be erased from this world.

Too flat to live.

This was one of the cutest scenes in that forgotten anime.

But seriously, not being mean but she looks like a boy with slight gyno, but I'm sure dfcfags ITT would love and hug her all day.

OH and by cutest i meant that cute weep at the last second, i'm not that cruel.

I could wish for her to become bigger there but you guys would hate me.

>but I'm sure dfcfags ITT would love and hug her all day.
No way, there's nothing feminine about the rest of her figure either and she has a shitty short hair style. No wonder the guy didn't react.
Flat chests need other feminine features to accentuate them.

You're not human.

Girls with short hair aren't human.