What does /pol think about Osama Bin Laden ?

what does /pol think about Osama Bin Laden ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool guy, had dinner with him in Washington DC two years ago.

>The fall guy for the jews. To start hatred towards muslims because they know all about the jews and they hate us because we're under the jewish spell.

Yo CIAniggers, Post bin Laden death gorepics!

>cause hatred for the Muslims
They were already doing a fine job on their own

We killed him something like 6 times according to our honest and unbiased media. Or so they say... They probably just did an evacuation and got him to a hospital and gave him a new identity. No body shown and all the witnesses killed.
Definitely he was a CIA or Mossad asset. Had to follow him up with ISIS.

He could have lived a life of luxury, instead decided to sacrifice it all to fight for what he believed in.

He had good taste in anime.

Another sandnigger who believed ancient fairy tails that claimed that if he killed people who disagreed with what he agreed with then they deserved to get blown up

Top notch CIA nigger.

dindu nuffin'
he was good boi
he was going to school

S

It's weird what they did with his supposed corpse. He gets caught on mainland Pakistan, but then they take him on a boat and throw him in the sea?

Still alive.

Isn't there no evidence of Bin Laden taking credit for 9/11 on video tape, except for an audio recording whose voice is attributed to him?

Zionist boogeyman

Wake up Sup Forums

The black sheep of the Bin Laden family.

BL was set up by his American handlers to be the fall guy for Israel's 9/11 False Flag.

Fuck
Watch him be the good guy
Against Mass immigration into Europe and for gassing Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc

Would be pretty difficullt considering they don't have any.

Calm down there Abdullah, saracens have been hated from the getgo.

The most dangerous Devil May Cry player which I ever seen in my life.

Damn, Bin Laden looks like THAT?!

leftist terrorist.

He was surprisingly good at MAME considering his upbringing.

He's as American as Obama

He was truly great at standing up to Amerimutts and their Jewish allies.

His plan was to draw the US into needless conflict to decrease our international prestige and turn allies and world opinion against us.
It's fucking working.

came to post this

I've come to respect him as US combat vet (Kunar). Taliban did nothing wrong!

Hooah!

I believe that this post is probably bait. Is it the aura of self-righteousness? Perhaps it’s the hyperbolic nature of a couple of the sentences. It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly what is said that brings up suspicions of cowardly disingenuousness. There is probably a number of things in this post one could call inaccurate. I’ll posit here that the mentality of the person behind the post is that of a childish, irresponsible middle-aged man that could be described as feeling inadequate in comparison to his peers. The events in the global realm of politics that have recently transpired might well be causing feelings of not just hatred, but of rage. We are probably talking about a very low quality and below average psyche here. Rather than focus on self improvement, this individual feels and desires to tear down other people, belief systems, and ideologies out of a purely spiteful emotional origin. Any reconciliation or attempted venture to educate this poster will be done in vain. In the end, there are things said, I believe, that can actually help to educate and inform us about the cold and brutal tendencies of our fellow forum users. However, I am skeptical about the scope and quality of too much of what was said on a purely ethical framework.

I think jihad joe didn't die so good. Not buying the water grave.

He was a CIA stooge who died about 10 years before seal team 6 supposedly killed him in Pakistan.

glow in the dark nigger that is still alive somewhere

Cool guy. Fought for his brothers in Afghanistan even though he came from a Saudi family. Literally dindu nuffin wrong. Died shortly after 9/11 which he got blamed for.