>Woman driving car is knocked out by the airbag
>I walk over to see if she's okay
>Notice both of her hands are holding a cell phone
>State trooper shows up and sees it too
>Woman wakes up
>instantly starts crying and claims her brakes failed
>lied to a cop
>not arrested on the spot

Trooper said she was also definitely speeding judging by the damage and the fact that this was a 35 mph zone.
This moron tried to drive through my car and will only get a small slap on the wrist.

How do we fix this?

She shouldn't be allowed to drive on public roads. Fucking women

Sue the fuck out of her. GPS coordinations and text message times can be used against her to prove she was texting while driving.

The American way, sue her for everything she has.

this

this
absolutely fuck her over

Why hasnt God Drumpf banned cellphones while driving?
You like giving the deep state in depth spying, dont you dirty bo?

There is only one path OP. You know what to do

Drivers Ed is just another example of our failed educational system.

They should make these kids watch the rekt videos i see on /gif/. They wouldn't show us shit when I was in drivers ed and come to think of it, a couple people I took that class with died in car accidents.

Fake and gay.

1. No way people would have been killed sitting in the back seat: cars are designed to crumple at the front to absorb the impact.

2. No way she would have been passed out from a vicious impact and still be holding the phone

3. No body texts and drives using both hands on the phone.

I genuinely hope you die a horrible death OP you habitual/pathological liar.

She was driving a 90s chevy Blazer.

I think I'd be better off taking her insurance company to court, Her boyfriend or whatever showed up driving a shitty looking Ford Taurus.

you get an ambulance chaser (((Lawyer))) who will sue the kid's ins co for your pain and suffering.

Your PIP (personal injury protection) will pay for you to see a chiropractor and physical therapist to establish a medical basis for your claim. I did this after being rear ended and ended up getting $5,200 as my 1/3 of the settlement. the sheister takes 1/3

Look for one of those lawyers that advertise they'll get you money when in a car wreck.

>A leaf
2/10

>How do we fix this?
You go to the doctor, get some pain meds, start wearing a neck brace now and then you sue her for every penny she owns.

I hope you die in a car fire you litigious piece of shit.

The texting and driving is just a symptom of the real problem, which is letting women do things.

Don't cuck out. Her insurance will replace your car but you can still sue her for punitive damages and you should.

you take her ass to court and sue the fuck out of her

For sure, I'd barter with her and offer her jail time or a payout

i you are holding a phone in one hand and one on wheel and airbag deploys, it will smash back in your face and hands will be crumpled towards your chest. both hands would likely fold in towards center of mass and phone resting with them as the airbag deflates. now fucking kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Laywer up and press charges. If the officer does not choose to arrest, you can have the lawyer go to a judge and, if you have a case, issue a warrant.

>For sure, I'd barter with her and offer her jail time or a payout
No, just sue the living fuck of her. If she tells the story about how the breaks fail call the car manufacturer and tell her your side of the story and get them to sue her for besmirching their brand.

Let the lawyer do the bartering.

>No way people would have been killed sitting in the back seat

You have to be 18 to post here.

>1. No way people would have been killed sitting in the back seat: cars are designed to crumple at the front to absorb the impact.
You don't even know what car she or OP drove, there is a significant difference between a

>Be me in the middle of winter in Washington almost a decade ago
>Just had gotten the Mighty 99 Ford Explorer Limited with a V

six

>Sitting at a light, with some ice on the ground
>Look behind and see a massive Suburban barrelling my way
>I've moved up to close expecting the asshole in front to take the fucking right
>Shove my foot deep in the brake and start praying to any religion
>Suburban boops my bumper
>Fucking pissed not knowing what the damage was
>We pull forward
>Woman (immigrant) begins explaining that she thought she could stop in time since she had 4WD

>I've lost any anger I had since I can't be angry at someone so stupid they don't even know what the fuck they are doing
>Anger is solely pointed towards the DMV that allowed her to get a license in her state
>Kick the bumper, it's only slightly sagging

Never reported it - bumper is still drooped slightly to this day, a testament to the fact that you only need to be breathing to get a license in this country.

Sue sue sue. Some 90 year old fucker pulled in front of me. I told his insurance I went to the hospital and he offered me and my passenger 4500 each to settle and direct deposited into my account over the phone. Then I got paid for my car a few weeks later. I now drive around looking for dumb bitches on cell phones.

>3. No body texts and drives using both hands on the phone.

A

FUCKING

DAY

OF

THE

RAKE

>Blazer
His point is, she has no fucking money.

>Driving home from work
>come up to a red light behind a few other cars
>notice a older sedan moving rather quickly behind me
>"oh no..."
>it doesn't slow down
>I can't move in time
>it hits me
>"Aww fuck, not this."
>traffic moves and I drive off to the side
>the sedan follows
>I stop
>they fucking hit me again
>"Are you fucking kidding me??!"
>I get out
>it's fucking old people
>I check the damage
>surprisingly, very minimal damage
>I tell them don't worry about
>drive away

They had to be over 80 with how old they looked. What were they still doing on the road?

>Get tboned when a woman was supposed to stop. >Somehow completely ok even though the passenger side is caves in
>I get out of the car to see if she's ok
>Get near and hear her
>"I just got in an accident I need to hang up now"
>Later figure out it's her car barely got out of the shop a week before, probs her fault too.

How do we fix the Jewish-deer problem? These bastards ALWAYS jump RIGHT in front of your ass before you can even fucking break.

The reason people text when driving is because they're lonely. They can't stand being alone and not socializing that they'll risk killing themselves and you just to feel less lonely.

Hey dumb-dumb. You're not supposed to brake when you see a deer. They're going to fuck your vehicle up, and you're probably going to kill it anyway, so to save your dumb ass, you need to speed the fuck up, so they'll ideally go under the car, instead of fly above and potentially crash into your windshield.

This, I live out in the country. Always a risk of hitting those fuckers no matter what time of year.

>try to avoid hitting deer at all costs to avoid damage
or
>speed the fuck up and risk fucking it up worse
Not saying it couldn't work depending on the vehicle, but my car is pic related.

They're a fucking infestation.

Sue her and buy Sup Forums. BTFO blvd.

I watch these videos too and I still text and drive
Yes I've gotten into an accident

Besides myself, cell phones have been the number one cause of most of my near death experiences.

>increasing the force of impact will result in less damage and change the trajectory
Brainlet post

Surprisingly, lying to the police isn't specifically illegal

I unironically think dumb people shouldn't be able to drive.

>Hiring a (((lawyer)))
Anybody who said 'Sue' should end themselves right now. You're a huge part of the problem.

This a state level law. You would know that if you were really American.

My girlfriend got hit by a car didn't even get injured a greasy lawyer called her and sued the insurance for 50k she got 5 and the lawyer got 45.

Hey, it's better than zero.

>a testament to the fact that you only need to be breathing to get a license in this country.

Yep. And I just found out DUIs aren't immediate suspensions... Dumb bitch at work has 2 and says if she gets a third she'll lose it for like 90 days or something. How the fuck is a DUI not an automatic suspension, and the second one not immediate revocation?

Even worse, texting isn't even in the books in many counties, and is usually like $100-$200 fine that gets waived with one of those $20 online defensive driving courses. Should count as a DUI. I see all these 20 year old idiots doing it constantly while lazily drifting into other lanes, not noticing lights, missing construction signs... just god damn man.

And they never hold it up to be in sight of the road. It's always down and to the side because they aren't allowed to text in school so habit makes them do the same in their car which makes it 20x worse because they have zero vision on the road, even peripherals.

You were the third person they did that to that day. No one cared to stop them, just like you.

>How the fuck is a DUI not an automatic suspension, and the second one not immediate revocation?
Where I'm from, third DUI is a felony.

you make me sad knowing retards like you are on the roads

You're probably right, I didn't want to deal with them. For all I know, they could have been doing it on purpose, knowing they would most likely get away with it.

This is the most jewish thing I've read all day.

just got rear ended at a stop light today by some fresh 16 year old driver. She was looking at her phone of course. No damage to my car, but should have capitalized on the situation and gotten muh dick sucked.

As a motorcyclist I see this all the time and it women more than men, I generally scream at them
"put your phone down"

they are so vain that the safety of others comes second to that of their constantly available peer group of equally vacuous bitches

With the exception of wishing for OPs death. I agree. F&G.

Oy vey!

>get hit from behind
>the car is supposed to crumple in the front
and she was driving a 90s chevy blaze. I had a friend who drove one of those back in the day. it was made out of solid steel, not plastic and aluminum like modern cars.

Same thing happened to me. Fucked my back up. Have not been able to breathe without pain for three years. He didn't even get a ticket for texting and driving.

You sue the living fuck out of her.

Also this because a back injury will pop up for certain in a year or so.

use your fucking mirrors

There's so much force behind that impact that the phone would have flung right off her hands. Shitty larp, op.

I’ve said this before the penalties should be far worse for texting and driving than they are. If it were up to me:
First offense: phone confiscated on spot. Car towed. 500 dollar fine. Mandatory class to teach about texting and driving
Second offense: lose phone, car towed, 1000 dollar fine, license suspended for year.
Third: all of above plus felony conviction and jail time.

May seem harsh but this shit is killing people. Harsh punishments are the only thing people will listen to.

>be me driving along
>woman going way to fast for wet roads, brakes last minute.. slides out of the junction and into my passenger door
>both front and rear door on passenger side fucked.
>take all her details, photograph crash, get two witnesses.. says she has to go to take her child to school and leaves
>try to phone her when i get to work.. number does work; phone insurance company.. address/name shes given does not match car registration
>insurance company get in contact, she denies everything
>provide proof from pictures, witnesses.. still she denies
>get police involved as shes provided fake details
>insurance company warn her police are involved and she should accept responsibility before it goes further
>still denies
>next day insurance company phone to say shes now changed her story and accepted responsibility
>police drop case and consider it resolved

What do you think the chances are of me providing fake details and getting away with it??
This woman was late 30's, driving a year old BMW 4 series as well which made it even more insane to me

>Women

She'll still be jewed out of what little she has. It may fuck up her credit score or whatever.

Do it OP. Don't be a faggot.

The only problem with this is it will be mostly women getting charged and we can't have that. Women can do no wrong in this society.

Airbags deploy fast enough to sandwich anything between you and the airbag.

Direct confiscation of the phone is a bit much given that for many people there are no other ways to contact them. It wouldn't be too hard to have a small and low-powered spark-gap generator tied to the transmission, resulting in a small bubble of scrambled cell service as long as the car is on. It could be a court ordered punishment along the same lines a breathalyzer locked ignition.

This is a textbook hit and run in the US. With all the ticket quotas they have here, the police would have never dropped the charges.

I buddy rear ended some dumb bitch a year or two ago in rush hour. He was totally at fault, she refused to exchange information or call the cops so he wrote down his information and went to hand it to her when she said "I'm going to call the cops if you give me that" then drove off.

Only thing we could figure was she was eitger uninsured or had warrents for her arrest/deportation.

>Not OP
>Knows what car OP's perpetrator was driving

Ok.

>deer are an infestation

bruh it's called living in the woods

Have a reply
Sue her or talk to her insurance show them the police report.

Yeah, I bounced between wifi and mobile network.

Send those fuckers to the moon.

Proof.

>a fucking leaf

If you cause an accident, and a cell phone is involved, you should lose your license immediately. No strikes, no points, you're just done driving until you can demonstrate that you actually give a fuck about the lives and safety of everyone around you. Any time I see some retard on their phone, I just want to run them off the road. There is literally no excuse. Your retardedly vapid conversation will still be there when you get to your destination, or even to the next red light, holy fuck.

It's possible to text while driving without being a complete fucking retard about it.
>don't look in construction zones
>don't look in school zones
>don't look when you're coming up on a light
>don't look when the road is packed with other cars
etc. but unfortunately for every man in control of himself, there are a hundred retards on the road who think the phone takes priority over holding the car straight. People like in OP's story deserve to have their cars impounded and/or sued to hell and back

>It's possible to text while driving without being a complete fucking retard about it.
No, it's not. The act of looking at your phone while your car is moving at more than 5mph is inherently retarded. Wait until you are stopped, there is nothing on your phone that needs to be looked at RIGHT NOW. Keep your eyes on the fucking road.

>It's possible to text while driving without being a complete fucking retard about it

Of course, moron. You almost always sue the insurance company because they have more money.

Since she was at fault you can get her insurers for punitive damages out the ass.

Studies prove it isn't.

I know

>It's possible to text while driving without being a complete fucking retard about it.
That reminds me of the time I went swimming in the ocean and didn't get wet.

>Wait until you are stopped
Problem is, most people translate that as "text while you're at the light". And that's just as bad because while you're stopped at the red light texting, your fucking eyeballs are too busy looking down to notice the light turned green about 10 seconds ago.

I think if you're caught texting while in the driver's seat, the punishment should be getting your fingers broken with a hammer. Either make a fucking phone call (dangerous enough as it is, but at least you can keep your eyes on the road) or wait until you're home or wherever.

Until you start causing lasting physical damage to these people, they're gonna keep thinking like this mindless fuckhead:

Good. All kike oil slaves should get into car accidents and die. Stay out of my heath system, humans only.

>texting isn't even in the books in many counties
This is really the mind blowing part. You look at the US traffic and traffic laws and you think we're the wild west. Other than Germany we're basically the strictest and safest drivers. Any time I have to go over the border to Canada it's like I'm driving through a minefield.

>And that's just as bad because while you're stopped at the red light texting

It's not as bad as not watching the road while your 2 ton death machine hurtles down it at 50 mph. Not disagreeing with your sentiment, but it's just not the same thing.

Signal jamming violates a bunch of FCC laws. You're better off just making it a crime to get into an accident while using a phone.

It is when you need to get your own 2 ton death machine to work and you missed the light because some idiot was texting and didn't notice the light changed. At least in the other case, you get killed instead of continuing to live in frustration. :^)

Maybe not as bad, but when you have an entire city of people texting in traffic and texting at the light, people miss lights, traffic backs up more than it should, people start getting irritated and so on.

Laws can be changed, user. Prohibition made alcohol illegal (at least for the peasants like us) and look how long that lasted.
And it's no good making it a crime AFTER you've plowed into somebody and killed them. That's the issue, it's too late.

If breaking laws was a real issue, everybody in congress would be in jail, never forget that.

Nothing will happen, the Jews will protect their hole princess and you will have wasted money going to court. Can you even into kike justice?

>living in a city

found your problem

Finally someone gets it. Women are big children.