I like Paul but he can be a little agressive with his points

I like Paul but he can be a little agressive with his points.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eqRQsJXBPjY&list=LLvnNhzVZTHHEkuAE7eTwNxQ&index=11
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-MSKV3am00
youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz1W0UoucQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off Paul, you are trash.

He is Probably controlled opposition. Infowars got flipped some years back. They used to redpill people about the Central Banking "Jews", but not anymore! After Jones went chimp out on that Rothschild fellow and got death threats, he STFU and became a clown to discredit his own show.

As an entertainer? I sometimes get a laugh watching his videos

It's called a power bottom.

Isn't he a gay soyboy?

If people fucked with you the way they fucked with him, you might be just a tad aggressive as well

MANE

makes some good videos but he's a cuck who's fine with white genocide ultimately

Based.

Sup Forums will shit on him though because hes has "le mainstream normie appeal" and everyone here is a bunch of edgy contrarian idiots just for the sake of being edgy contrarian idiots.

So glad the right wing movement has moved off this shitty fucking board and out into the real world now.

Ridiculously based.

He is a good goy now, don't bully him!
youtube.com/watch?v=eqRQsJXBPjY&list=LLvnNhzVZTHHEkuAE7eTwNxQ&index=11

>Sup Forums will shit on him though

You mean paid shareblue shill faggots will?

STREME

A major coward who ultimately all he cares about is sheckles. Never forget that Alex Jones said that he doesn't care if America is 80% brown as long as they're "muh patriots". Proof at 4:30
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-MSKV3am00

Its way easier to take Alex Jones seriously now than it was even just 3 to 5 years ago. Do you suggest he goes back to wearing Joker face paint and talking about chemtrails again? Id personally rather see him continue to cover real stories concerning politics and corrupt politicians. He goes off the rails quite a bit still, but those little truth nuggets you find in his coverage are worth their weight in gold.

Paul on Muslims
>Sharia law is cancer and muslims are a scourge
Paul on Fake News
>Dear Mainstream Media
Paul on liberal retardation
>Imagine moy shoock
Paul on America First
>America first yay
Paul on Britain First
>Whoa, hey, don't be a racist guys wtf

Baby steps you stupid fucking potato nigger.

Baby steps.

You force people to go full 1488 too soon and youre going to kill any sort of movement before it even begins. Stop with the fucking purity spiraling.

>America is le 26%
Too soon my fellow pedes, too soon... Patience...

Paul Joseph Watson is an annoying retard.

He is completely uninteresting, has nothing insightful to say and often makes retarded comments. He appeals to the mind of a 15 year old trying to feel superior to everyone.

What is purity spiraling anyways? Is this a le_dotard maymay?

He is ok, just take what he says with a grain of salt

hes a faggot, just recites basic talking points for the drumpftards, controlled opposition

Purity spiraling is when autist basement dwellers like you scream like a bunch of children because Trump hasnt nuked Israel and PJW isnt sporting a KKK hoodie in his videos.

Kill yourself, you absolute cancer.

t. Mohammed

STREEEEEEE

holy shit i knew it HAHHAHA

I don't like him cause he's a fucking annoying faggot who looks stupid.

>meme flag

fatass

Lets see you get out there then and "recite basic talking points" in the UK, if youre so brave and daring. Lets see if you can even do that, nevermind start screaming 1488 and redpilling complete strangers on Jews.

Fuck off with this gay ass nonsense.

MEETEEOOR

>conceptualize my awe

I heard a rumor that the Jews actually run Israel is this true???

I've been doing this for years in my school, job, family and friends and I have never gotten into trouble.

What PJW isn't brave or daring. He also has a huge subscriber base and infowars behind him. There's nothing edgy or innovative that he does. He follows that same old tired formula all cancerous youtubers use.

He made a video about soy boys but is 5'6 and 120 pounds AND HE SELLS SOY FUCKING PRODUCTS GTFO PAUL i hate you

I might support lite Purple Pillers like PJW, but believe me when I say each and every one of you Muslim shitskins in Europe is going to get done once the EU inevitably collapses.. You, your family and even your pets. The day is coming and there is nothing you can do about it, Abdul.

You are all gay!!!!

I like the topics he chooses, but he doesn't need to be such a cartoon character in his videos.

Start making Youtube videos using your easily digestible formula then or fuck off. If its so simple, you should have no problems, right?

>be pjw, a skinny little faggot

>go around memeing about soyboys

>vegan gains of all people rekts him with facts

Friendly reminder that the USA is a mixed shithole and is beyond the point of no return while Europe is not. I know you're white trash and can't afford to actually see what Europe is like, but it's pretty white. But please, keep listening to e-celebs like a retard. You're no different from the "degenerate leftists" you hate.

Great rebuttal Aqua Fresh.

This.

>you can't criticise someone unless you do the same

1. I don't have time nor does it interest me
2. I'm busy with med school so I can make an actual contribution to the world
3. I'm not a retard so I won't get worshipped by retards like you

>cover real stories
chemtrails and (((bankers))) ARE the real stories; this establishment shilling he does now is beneath contempt

>REEEEEEEEEE

isn't this what DONAL DUMPFTARDS say when they get TRIGGERED LOL?

Im a dual US/UK citizen. I have easy access to all the EU.

Been to UK, France, Italy and Germany, and Ive been enough to know its full of soy boys, mudsharks, Muslims and Africans. Not a single ounce of testosterone in the white men there, and your women are all nigger loving whores, worse than the US even.

>muh space exploration
typical disinfo (((propaganda))). also, wtf isnt Lana PREGNANT yet?

see why I say Russia is our only hope?

>t triggered by the new counter-culture

Your Prime Minister is a fucking trust fund High School Drama Teacher.

Nuff said, Leaf.

The best pink pretty lips. Always full and moist.

I do this all day long as well, I've only been fired once because of an emotional christfag. There is always another job if you work hard and are likeable.

t. pussy

Man Americans are embarrassing. Sure, Western Europeans may be more cucked currently than you but at least European countries (apart form England and France) are still majority white. Americans are on the other side of the world and you still have more niggers than we do.

Sure thing, Tyrone. I believe you.

PJW is 6'4" 210lbs and exercises daily.

Vegan gains is a little mutt.

Wow, you sound like a real winner.

Just what the Right Wing needs- an unemployable autist sperging out in the middle of work about Jews and niggers.

Neck yourself, you absolute cancer.

(((counter - culture)))

Yeah but most of the people here are massive betas that think they'll be lynched if they speak their minds, lol

t. mutt

>Paul on Jews
I just don't think there are that many Jews in influential positions xD lel

Not for long. Enjoy your falling white majority while it lasts.

You seriously need to fuck off with that gay ass pussy shit.

England and France not majority white? You're really not doing much to help dispel the stupid Irishman stereotype Paddy

On a related note how is middle school going?

I can kick his ass easily. Why is he always crying, btw?

You type like a nigger. Fuck off back to Africa you mouth breathing refugee.

He's laughing. At you. He's a big goy, like RamzPaul who is 6'7"

Dutch people just talk like that. Might be because American culture affected them more.

you just have weak skin and no balls

I don't sperg like you are currently doing,
>I tell a joke
>followed by a historical fact
>followed by another joke

I'm 35 kiddo, I've worked more jobs than you've probably been alive, I've have more hands on experience then you will acquire in a lifetime. I've started at the bottom learning trades and skills doing the grunt work, now I have my own grunts. I'm still progressing, what are you doing?

How the fuck did a leaf end up being the voice of reason on this thread?

>those little truth nuggets

He's controlled opposition who talks about (((globalist))) this (((globalist))) but he never fucking names the jew. Just like Paul "I see no jewish collusion" Watson.

What kind of retort is this?
>hurr durr if you're not doing something you're worse than PJW who's a controlled opposition kike

Kill yourself you civi mutt.

I work in Oil and Gas, I make more money than you can ever even dream of, Europoor. Its going to be even sweeter when Trump's tax plan comes to fruition, saving me even more money with the added bonus of draining industry from your EU meme economy. Enjoy paying half your income to taxes so your women can fuck niggers and give birth to mud babies on your dime, cuck.

Paul is again one of those faggots that don't do anything but shout in Twitter and type ''just triggered some leftists xDDDD''. His videos used to be better though but now they are ultimate crap. Controlled opposition maybe?

PAUL "I SEE NO JEWISH COLUSION" WATSON HAHAHAHA YEAH OKAY

Stop roleplaying, kid. If you were even half that clever you wouldn't be sucking on PJW's nipples.

>I make more money than you can ever even dream of

RamzPauls wife is so cute.

He literally is controlled op.

Infowars is literally owned and run by Jews. What do you think

I agree with most of his political views, but he seems like a beta orbiter virgin

>ramzpaul
>stephen merchant

They are only useful on babbys first redpills but when shit hits the fan they are irrelevant.

PJW triggers SJW

I guess it is just modern internet version of Fox News.

No there's something wrong with his eyes.

"I DON'T SEE A BIG JEWISH INFLUENCE."

youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4

Keep crying triggered soy boys, your tears are delicious.

Hi Paul.

>triggered
Oh, Sweetie :^)

t. poorfag Euroniggers

youtube.com/watch?v=Tz1W0UoucQU

circa. 2008

Alex was compromised at some point.

he is, quite literally, retarded. a stupid loser with no friends who doesn't dare leave his flat. intolerable voice. needs beating up.

Yeah, yeah. Kek. Off you go, son.

Where does he live?