5D?

did orange meme man only stir the jerusalem thing up to use the inevitable UN circlejerk to justify cutting off US aid money ?. i mean now instead of cutting off poor helpless people he's cutting off ungrateful hypocrites and getting massive worldwide jewish support with one act.

i mean i gotta admit i thought he was a complete buffoon but he has some cards up his sleeve. he has the remarkable ability to appear very stupid while doing a very smart thing .

Getting Israel on his side is a great love and I’m sure it was planned out.

Scubby, the natty king

literally everyone here is saying how he actually has a pair unlike most israeli\US politicians, so yea he did win over israels support.

Has the UN voted on their Yemenfag crappola?

Shut up Jew faggot

they dont know who's jewing who

This goy... he gets it.

Provoking N. Korea, expanding israel, arming Ukraine. Yes, goyim, it's all part of interdimensional 7d chess

yea senpai we playing chess on a quasiregular 6-orthoplex.
now after securing complete dominance over the US should bibi redirect his attention to taking over russia or go for china or something ?
i dont think theres a point in going for europe as its basically africa now .

Scooby is gay

Stop whining
Geez, talk about narcissistic
Listen, if the US walked away from it, izrayle wouldn't last two minutes
And the US is going down the pan due to its insane obedience to that fake nation state
Which doesn't bother me one iota. But it might bother a lot of Americans

>he has the remarkable ability to appear very stupid while doing a very smart thing

This is what his opponents can't see. Of course they think he is retarded. He does shit on purpose to make them think that. Who the fuck sips water with two hands other than toddlers? You think he doesn't know that? (Just one recent example).

you mean the other way around senpai if israel didnt support USA , USA would crumble overnight.putting palestucks in their places is the only think keeping the amerimutts afloat .

You named it Jew user, enjoy your lebensraum. I wish you success in war against the Muslims!

>war against the Muslims!
senpai , muslims are basically the NPCs\trash mobs of the goyosphere , if you got good dps tank and healer you can go though them like a hot knife through butter , theyre not a threat unless you seriously fuck things up .
the big boss fights of the goyosphere are USA,europe,russia,china.... we pretty much clear USA and europe for good drops regularly but the real hard work is the other bosses.

we are confident that a day will come and china will bow before bibi the way usa does.

soon, people will treat USA just like Israel, cant wait to see that happen

>Trump is a genius for demeaning everybody to reject a pointless move

No wonder why you gave away half of the Middle East to Iran

Israel did not really want Jerusalem, Trump called their bluff. The decision created a predictable uproar, also all planned by Trump. It's all a game.

what do you mean didnt want jerusalem ? its our fucking capital , we had to work hard and clear it of palescuck\jordanian filth . of course we want it .

Israel did not need or want Jerusalem international recognition as the capital. Now the attention is on them.

How is it you're more of a jew shill than the Israeli

He means that it's 282u387ey287348324473287567834658736457862837649823746562387456732657832465789632657328645783264785673164581236485y34fghbrbfjhebfdjkhas*237327637263726372897649823764766784387643D chess

but it is internationally recognized as capital senpai . like the fucking parlament and offices of government are that so its the capital .