Sup Forums Explain?

Is Samantha Bee like, dumb or something? From what I've learned via quick google search and watching some videos, she has been wrong on so many things and she has said actual racist stuff (against white people of course) under the guise that it is all witty political commentary. She's like an older SJW that is just really cringey comedy. I know it might just me not enjoying the things she's talking about but I can't be alone on this right?

Am I just out of the loop or something? Or am I just retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/15927/samantha-bees-husband-fights-keep-poor-black-kids-john-nolte#exit-modal
youtube.com/watch?v=zWlUgI4cB4M
youtube.com/watch?v=s1SaD-gSZO4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah
youtube.com/watch?v=6aLXVRfWmgw
youtube.com/watch?v=k_wmQLVLJAM
youtube.com/watch?v=S_lMqbDMFxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shes just a stupid cunt...what else is there to know?

Ok, I'm going to chime in here because I have some information from a personal friend.

Samantha has children that go to school in the New York area. They attend a white/Asian (i.e. Koreans and some Indians and some Chinese) school.

The city of New York under De Blasio wanted to bus in blacks and Hispanics (and Muslims) into her school district. My friend, who worked for her at the time, was told by Samantha that she didn't want any niggers from the city near her kids. She fought the move by De Blasio, along with all her other rich liberal friends in the area.

She said just doing wht it takes to be a success in jewllywood. Ie making fun of whites and trump and looking stupid hike doing it. Fun fact she's a Canadian

So aside from her being one of the most hypocritical people I've ever heard of from this thread... why does she still have a job?

t. someone who would never lie on the internet to start a rumor

That's fine, you can believe whatever you want.

Here's the story verifying my friend's information:

dailywire.com/news/15927/samantha-bees-husband-fights-keep-poor-black-kids-john-nolte#exit-modal

Who’d This cunt blow to get a show? Never heard of her until she got a show on TBS.
Ditto with Chelsea Handler.
Samantha Bee, Chelsea Handler, Amy Schumer; My brain wants to think rhey’re All the same fat, ugly, unfunny blonde woman.

She is one of the many liberal comedian talk show hosts. I.e. Colbert, Stewart, Oliver, Noah, kimmel.

They are very corporate and thus very politically correct.

She is a BASED LEAF.

Meanwhile Harvey weinsteined the queen of the universe

The story about Bee wanting to keep niglets out of her kids' school is common knowledge around here.

trickle down whore economics. gas.
youtube.com/watch?v=zWlUgI4cB4M

Every wealthy liberal would do the same.

>Getting blown by SB
That is an appealing thought.

White women can say and do anything they want

listen, having a high place in showbiz isnt about entertaining the most people, its about being kosher. its pretty simple innit?

She hasn't been wrong about a single thing, Americans are just too stupid to get her humour

she's a leftist shill, and a bad one at that.

Her comedy consists of a pre-recorded laugh track, overlaid onto her spastic bullshit.

It's like a female colbert, if you can even imagine such an unholy thing.

>listen, having a high place in showbiz isnt about entertaining the most people, its about being kosher. its pretty simple innit?

this.

>People on here will believe this

Yeah there was a big public news story about this and somehow the rest of the (((media))) just covered it up.

>Is Samantha Bee like, dumb or something?
Shes a fucking leaf

Because dumb ass producers think there is a market for her since the only people they interact with our people like themselves. There was no late-night stand-up show with a female host... So they decided there had to be one and Samantha was on the Daily Show so she's part of the elite late-night circle and got the job probably from knowing the people involved.

She was on the Daily Show when Stewart was there, she was actually NOT cringey then.

See >Leafs will automatically NOT believe anything if it makes liberal look bad.

I know calling someone who says stuff you disagree with stupid is usually a bit of a cheap insult to throw at someone, but she is genuinely, legitimately lacking in intelligence. Exhibit A:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1SaD-gSZO4

>Even though I'm white and didn't vote Trump, we're all to blame for this
>Also you all call Muslims terrorists

She's a literal retard.

Bee is derived from "Deborah" from the OT.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah

So probably a crypto j00

Remember when Leno decided to start making fun of the president instead of sucking his BBC like the other hosts and became the highest rated latenight host? Then he was forced off the air even though he was the top dog?
I remember (gone fag does not have pettridge farm meme on fine).

I actually remember this and these newfags calling bullshit can suck a camel cock.

She launched Richard Spencer into the national spotlight, the little Canadian dear.

Literal Jew puppet.

I always thought she was funny, but in the end, she's just another establishment cunt.

Bee is one of the nastiest people alive. It's simple. You're not retarded. She's just a cunt.

because there are 80 million of her.
and thats a sweet ass demographic to grab bro.
think of all those graveyards for rotten cum out there who wasted their youth riding livestock dick and want to feel smart about it.

see

She's a fucking leaf, what do you expect?

I was just thinking about this since they keep promoting her constantly in a desperate attempt to get people to watch and then I saw this thread. My first thoughts when I see her are always "cringe worthy". I bet like most things the Nielsen ratings are baked. I do not believe people watch that garbage. Even if I try to put myself in the shoes of people I think would watch it, I just don't see it. It is like they gave her that show as some sort of affirmative action and for business brownie points with the politicians to cut deals or something.

I hated Bush but during the Bush years TBS had some guy on bashing Bush that was just as cringeworthy, really childish unfunny humor. His promos were on constantly. Does anyone remember who he was, nope. It will be the same for Samantha Bee in 10 years.

ever heard of the samantha bee challenge?
youtube.com/watch?v=6aLXVRfWmgw
youtube.com/watch?v=k_wmQLVLJAM
youtube.com/watch?v=S_lMqbDMFxE

Yes, she was terrible on the Daily Show as well. Her shtick has never changed, she just got more coverage with it after she got her own show.
She has always been a hack. And she gets paid a lot of money to be an idiot on TV.
She is propped up because people believe what they see on TV, and kikes want you to think she speaks for "with it" Americans.

I don't remember that simply because I never really watch those shows. I wondered why Leto left all the sudden though, I guess that explains it.

Not disagreeing with that. I guess I'm saying The Daily Show's writers and staff handled her better, like any success she had on the show was because she was doing what they told her, she's definitely not funny or entertaining on her own.