German Bros

What the fuck is this? Animal brothels, seriously? Is this real? You need to vote for AFD.
conservativetribune.com/animal-brothels-open-germany/amp/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=conservative-brief&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=conservative-tribune&__twitter_impression=true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTlBh33ZdCU
e-cloudy.com/2016/07/canada-makes-it-legal-for-humans-to-give-blow-jobs-to-pet-animals/
youtube.com/watch?v=l8OcByD1YhI
youtube.com/watch?v=UAYxuH6PdHc
thesun.co.uk/news/4902007/syrian-man-rapes-pony-germany-petting-zoo/
thelocal.se/20151215/who-attacked-swedens-little-white-goat
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilie
youtube.com/watch?v=uUU7McW2_nI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't believe this.

Germany is lost.
gottverdammt

Literally Canada

tfw missed ebin digits and my ID is jeeu

What do you expect from a country full of raging furries?

You know this is fake right? I can believe 56% mutts believe anything though

>missed get
Damn you know its bad when Muslims would rather fuck a goat than a German woman who probably has been blacked with STDS and HIV

Juice made them fuck the goat!!

See also kek

I remember a time Sup Forumsacks vetted their sources

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Do you really think desert niggers are above raping goats in Germany?

been to a few, whats the big deal, you have brothels in America too

>Migrant population
>22 Percent

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Can you not just provide them with fake animal hoochies Germany, or do u have to appease their every whim

This has to be fake. No way there is more demand for this than for human brothels.

Jesus its worse than I thought, Americans have completely lost any ability of critical thinking. Just let this mutt shithole die

youtube.com/watch?v=rTlBh33ZdCU

>Migrant population hits 22 percent

This can't be fucking real. Germanons, explain yourself right now.

>Animal brothel

Some call it refugee shelter.

Based Segun Adeyem.

google 'bestiality brothels' and you will find a bunch of articles about this shit in Europe

You're headed down the same path leaf. And what's worse, your entire population is nearing sweden levels of cuckoldry.

>BASED NIGGER.
This guy is just repeating shit he hears on some cuckservative outlet.

>HURR DURR IM A RETARDED SHARTMUTT AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME XDDDDD
Fuck you retarded Americans.
If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

Nah, that sounds about right. And that's only if you include all the really old people who are obviously all german and are going to die soon. If you only count the younger generation, it's around 45%. It won't take too long until this hits the 50% threshold.

Your country legalized oral sex from dogs, are you really one to make comments about your superiors?

e-cloudy.com/2016/07/canada-makes-it-legal-for-humans-to-give-blow-jobs-to-pet-animals/

> Refugee: Money or i'll rape!
youtube.com/watch?v=l8OcByD1YhI
What did they mean by this?

>dude youre a leaf though shut up!!
doesnt bother me

Please nuke us

this can't be real.

Aslong as you're focused on improving conditions and not just deflecting your problems onto others i don't see any problem with pride. Just because it's bad now doesn't mean it never was good/will always be bad.

They're not all nogs and kebabs, that would be every foreigner living in Germany, including other Europeans.

Germany didn't have a lot of nogs before the Refugee crisis, they would all hang out in parks and sell shitty weed. They have a lot of Turks though but they are pretty chill compared to Arabs and North Africans.

believe it.

It's true but misleading. The animal brothels and migrants are unrelated. It's Germans that are going to the zoo brothels.

It's really a shame too, Germans are way too polite to handle these cunts properly
youtube.com/watch?v=UAYxuH6PdHc

>"irrelevant"
>shitting on the best states
try to make it less obvious, kike

>Animal brothels
Can you feel the cultural enrichment and vibrancy??

22 percent what the fuck is this a whole Germany?

22%? WHAT. THE. FUCK.

>Migrant Population Hits 22 Percent
What the fuck? That's like half of Poland.

If you dont like it, why dont you leave?
I'll put a hole in you backed by the US Marine Core if I see you in the streets you little queerstain.
SENPER FIE

Why are liberals and the Democratic Party even relevant in national elections in the U.S.? Niggers and Latinos.

So tell me why whites in Canada actually vote Liberal? American whites aren't cucked like that.

We're reaching Sodom and Gomorrah levels of degeneracy.

What. The. Fuck.

>frenchman lives in germany
>boom, part of the migrant population

Think about how you live in texas and people from florida are considered migrant population of texas

It's a master race thing

Subhumans like you wouldn't understand

>whoah, germany is 22% nonwhite according to muh unsourced conservative "news" site
>how far the old homeland has fallen...

>The absolute state of Germanistan.

I came here to post this kek

>dying overseas for the kikes

Give me a pic of a mudslime brothel and I'll believe it

>muh flyovers
Gas yourself Commiefornia
>b-b-but south is blacked
You are literally minority white

sure Ahmed

bestiality is illegal in Germany, although I can imagine those brothels in Sharia zones (they arent call that way, but how else do you call a place where 2 police cars have to secure an ambulance or firefighters...)

YURO YUROP IS DOOMED USA IS the last bastion USA IS THE LAST BASTION OF FREEDOM freedom

When I visited Berlin in September, it was so fucking degenerate. I enjoyed being there but it was almost Weimar-tier.

>germans 81%
>other europeans (excl. Turkey) 11%
so 92% white, 81% german.

>europeans (excl. Turkey)
Turkey is in Europe now?

Nice digits you paki sperg

a lot of them are polish,russian etc. I think its about 2-4milion turks witch is ~5%
and that is 5% to much.
Aproximatly its 6-7% mudbloods though

Forgot your meme flag Chang.

Who needs animal brothels when you have petting zoos

> man has been arrested for allegedly raping a pony at a children's zoo in Germany. The 23-year-old Syrian man was reportedly spotted at the Kinderbauernhof (children's farm) area of Goelitzer Park, in Berlin
> thesun.co.uk/news/4902007/syrian-man-rapes-pony-germany-petting-zoo/

> A baby goat missing from an animal park in west Sweden has been found. But zoo keepers say the kid was so badly injured in a violent sex attack that they had to ask vets to put it down.
> thelocal.se/20151215/who-attacked-swedens-little-white-goat

>bestiality is illegal in Germany
You sure about that Mehmet?

>22%

Sodomite, eurotrash. I hope the wrath of God cleanses the hills and valleys of europe and restores the lands to their purest form.

hardly worse than you

Sweet Jesus look at them all

See webm related. Germans dont deserve their lands.

Jokes on your im mexican u fuckin chink

>25,000 white women raped by niggers yearly in the US
>durrrr germans dont deserve their lands because 0.5% of the population is black!!

>You need to vote for the AFD
>Implying a political party can change anything

The only hope is to gun it full speed ahead and crash the ship into the fucking rocks

Finally we start classifying Germans as animals

Fucking Japs!

>mexican is an ethnicity
You have to go back and kys

>germany isnt white okay, just look at this picture of paris
wow

That woman should be turned into pork chops.

>Illegal inmigrant invades a country
>We are all humans, no borders, don't be raysist!
>Illegal inmigrant invades a country AND jumps on the public transportation without paying the ticket
>He's a free soul, he doesn't have to pay money, don't be raysist!

Shut the fuck up Chang. Like Canada is any better off.

Holy shit it's happening in my lifetime!

Or just come here and help us kill shitskins and we can nuke Canada together.

This isnt true

but holy shit, just found out it was legal from 1968 to 2010 to fuck your own animals as long as they dont suffer...
But right now its illegal.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilie

Nice strawman.

Convince me that every western country won't be minority white by 2050.

>webm
That isn't even Germany.

That's not even Germany Mr mongrel
But what should one expect from someone who never even left their home state.

Seems like a sound business model, I should replicate it in Canada and make big bucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=uUU7McW2_nI

it to late they voted for merkel again and leading up to that the afd lost momentum when merkel back pedaled on immigration momentarily only to later suggest spiking the tap water with drugs to make people less racist (support her and rapefuges)

there is nothing any one can do to help germany not even the germans can do anything now other than burn every damn building to the ground and force the government to dissolve. you cant be oppressed by a german government if there is no nation called germany left

shut the fuck up chang, its only Frenchies, Anglos, and Americans dumb enough to fall for "diversity". only your countries will be nonwhite, central europe asidd from france is going to be just fine

>0.5% of the population is black!!
user, the confederates were lazy and imported nigs to slave over the fields. It was a mistake and it was well over a century ago.
Currently we hunt African-Americans in the US daily and the black population is stagnant.
Now if we take a look at what germoney is doing, merkle is importing africans directly from africa and giving them gibs. Housing and encouraging whote women to marry and encouraging white men to step asside.
These are two completely separate sets if circumstances.
Donald Trump is not Angela merkle.
And the great American white man, is not the sissified europoor German.

>Animal brothels, seriously?
Would you rather have sandniggers fuck goats or eastern european whores?

Shitposting aside, it's illegal and you're falling for bullshit like the simpleminded mulatto you are, mutt.

That's veeeeery old news.
Now they're trying on the immigrants?
Heh, fuck that. Their custormers are the germs themselves.

Please no touch hans