Why does he drink with two hands?

why does he drink with two hands?

He likes the smell of wet pussy.

To piss the liberals off to no end, so the rest of us will say "Look at that liberal chimp out! Thank God I'm not him".

>be person responsible for Drumpf's glass
>choose the biggest one you can find
>watch him struggle trying to grab it with both his tiny hands
Ahahaha, ebin. I applaud the good sir/mam who did this!

arrested development
probably has parkinsons

it looks like trump was poisoned, probably with organic mercury, he has been showing symptoms for a few months now.
it takes 6 - 12 months to kill you.

2 SCOOPS
2 HANDS
2 GENDERS
2 TERMS FAGGOT

Small hands

One hand for each gender.

senility

hes so obese he cant lift it with one hand.

Sadly plausible. He needs his own physician to investigate.

>what is arthritis

2 HANDS?

Hillary collapsing in the street on the way to her ambulance van and having mini seizures on camera is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS.

The way Trump drinks water on the other hand...

I think its one of two things. Hes 71 years old and has arthritis. Or hes doing it intenionally to drive the media.

Two hands, two scoops, two terms.
Ps. 2 genders too

>2 scoops
>2 hands
>2 terms
M A G A

>Or hes doing it intenionally to drive the media.
covfefe

Athritis, his fingers hurt

he's a fat juden ferret

is there actually any video of colbert saying "TWO SCOOPS" i cant find any

My guess is that he can't raise his arms very well, you can see him during the national anthem that he keeps moving his arm and patting it almost as it's hard to keep it up.
if i'd be to guess i'd say that it's cervical damage.

TTTTTTTTTTTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW0o00oO0o0o0o0oOOOO000oOOOOOOOOOO00000Ooo0o0o!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

he's weak

T I N Y
I
N
Y

H A N D S
A
N
D
S

my mother in law does the same she has arthritis Trump is 71 so maybe he has it too, his mind is still sharp and thats whats important

someone post the virgin marco rubio vs chad trump

To make all the retards who talk about this look even more retarded.

Lol, I approve of this post.

maybe the water was cold, causing condensation which in turn made the glass slippery. Also, there would be like 50 headlines if he accidentally dropped the glasswear so he's overthinking it probably. Never mind that hes the leader of the free world and can do things how he wants

honestly I think he just does shit now just to see if the media will sperg out and go retard over it.

>inb4 one friday he comes out and in some shorts and a hawian t-shirt
>media spergs out
>Trump releases a memo a few hours later showing that friday is now casual fridays at the WH