Dont redpill your gf

Well I finally redpilled my gf about life in general. She was beautiful normie girl who loved life and I just had to fuck her up. I would frequently rant to her about the measedup ways of the world, hoping to help her see the light. At first she ignored. Yesterday, she said “why do we have to live this life, I wish I was never born”. She told me she would rather almost die than fill out job applications everyday while working full-time.

Yes, she knows about it all, especially the jews. I would rant to her and she was one of the only girls that wouldn’t scream “antisemite” when I did.
>What’s wrong w/jews user?
She ended up researching it all by herself and got redpilled quick.

At this point I believe I should just kill myself but am too pussy to do it. The truth is a virus and you people spread it to me over these last few years. It is killing everything I touch including my family too.

If you think redpilling your gf is a good idea, pls consider how happy you are before you do it to them. Unless they are strong, they won’t be able to handle it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get her pregnant and give her something to live for. You broke her, you fix her.

you both need to take the white pill next

>don't redpill
>makes them want to kill themselves
>I want to kill myself
>JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES GOYIM

I redpilled my gf and she's happy. And I am happy as well. Fucking weakling, be a man and stop crying like a pussy.

in every case, the cure is motherhood.

I redpilled my gf, she became depressed then managed to re-bluepill herself. Sup Forums says it’s impossible but it can be done.

Throes to tribalism OP. You have to start a family with her now to give you both a good reason to live for. Having enemies makes you tribalistic and it makes you appreciate those you care about more.

Agreed. Grow some balls.

Another one of (((these))) threads? It's always about some soyboy "le redpilling" his GF or generally being a faggot that does half the job and holds a gun to his head. Fucking sagebait.

This is a phase, stop being such a pathetic pussy. Be a man for once in your life and be there for your woman, be a source of strength for her. She's your girlfriend, not your mom, you're not supposed to weep with her. The ultimate redpill is learning to care for your family and land after all the shit you have been taught. You'll learn what is worth valuing in life. The fact she's disillusioned with work shows she has opened her eyes to wage slavery, hold her hand through it and you might have a keeper. But overall stop being such a beta faggot. Read /sig/ on the archive, you have lots to learn.

Redpilling your girlfriend means she leaves you for a taller chad with better genes

>red pilled
>sends his wife to work
????

Maybe for a woman, not for a man.

Women are emotional creatures who will just naturally gravitate towards whatever makes her "feeeeel good", blue pilled delusion or otherwise. Men being more logically inclined can never revert back to the blue pill once they see the truth.

you fed your whore a lie
teach her the truth you idiot. women always worked. they worked hard and their children also worked hard. the head of the household was the only one that ever saw the money. But we worked, no woman didn't have to get a job, its just that job was done in the home, textiles, bleaching fabric, embroidery, spinning cotton, weaving, sewing, crotcheting, all traditionally female trades, some got into farming and others got into pottery. either way theres no way your waifu could have ever expected to live the life of the 1950s house wife and call that her stolen heritage, it was an abberation of time and space that only the most retarded empty headed morons here shill inbetween pretending women are actually inferior to their ignorant asses.

If she wants to survive in todays society she will have to find a job she can do from the home. thanks to tellecommuting and online craft selling its more possible than ever. Talk to her and figure out what she wants to do, weather its code a video game or sell produce or sew dresses.

have her take up a sport like archery or something else involving the hands if she has time as well. if you've been filling her head with how inferior she is she probably feels like rotting garbage and if you cant take it back you're going to have to find something else for her to focus on.

If you do want to take back that """"Redpill"""" there is evidence pol constantly ignores that women are equal to men intellectually. I wouldnt call the matter settled by a long shot but theres enough there to have a different opinion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_intelligence

I gave here homeopathic (no homo) doses of red pills and she no longer have feminists values. She want to become a stay at home mother and to care about our girl.
I wish I could give her more but she is too weak to handle the truth.

live a normal life and stop reading political news.
marry her and have a traditional family.
that's the best you can do to make the world better.
you are not needed on internet boards.
nobody needs your outrage of jews either, just don't get played by them.

My gf is a bluepilled nigger music loving cutie and honestly i think its better this way. Iv had a redpilled gf before but she was depressed as fuck, my current one is blissfully ignorant. I dont think most women can handle the truth, they should be protected and coddled.

>homeopathic
>not always homo
face it, you're a tranny.

OP you better reply you fucking shill I see tha UIID

You took the blackpill, dummy

Once you took the redpill there is no turning back don't be a cuck about it

Blaming others for your actions. You're not repilled at all. Just a child.

whats the sauce of the anime grills in this image btw?

This
Rebuild her better than she was

She was never red-pilled in the first place, bro

Hishiron, from ReLIFE. She's a cute NEET who shitposts a lot.

Knowledge sours the character. This is the reason why there were "girls' schools" in the past. pol I thought you were smarter.

Do not redpill women. Traditional conservative is the final form of any good woman and no more.

If you can't hack it in the ghetto, gtfo.

>ReLIFE
more like REEEELIFE

Get her pregnant as soon as possible.

Go to the gym, get fit
By a rifle, learn how to shoot it, stockpile ammo
Stockpile Food, Water, and Fuel.

Be ready for what is coming soon.

thanks a bunch fampai
its in my backlog but i haven't gotten to it yet

ReLife anime was a huge piece of shit jesus christ I wouldn't believe how shit it was my fucking god

In case you're not baiting the real red pill is that the holocaust happened, civilians of Slavic descent also were killed by the millions. Red army war crimes were in part instigated by German atrocities in eastern europe, where red army soldiers liberated their towns to find scenes of massacres and tortured civilians. Nazi state propaganda portrayed eastern european Slavs as second class citizens, Croatians as "honorary goths" because they disliked Slavs and Hitler didn't even want to admit Sorbs were Slavic. If you don't believe me read Table Talks.

Today's situation in Germany is less worse than eastern europe in 1942. """White""" nationalists love to ignore atrocities against Slavs but side with the Germans, who were a victim of nazism, whose government at that time needed war to stimulate it's economy to keep existing without serious problems. So what will you do if your OP isn't bait? Kill yourself over shallow rooted lies built on false glory of splendor?

Also the theory that modern Jews are some "thirteenth" tribe is wrong. Either way even if your OP is bait then nothing changes regarding what I said, in fact the truth is right in front of your face, real "red pills" as it's called here.

>1 post
>no replies when replies demanded
>not b8

It's excellent. Manga is ending soon so it's a great time to get into it.

t. literally no taste

The world is shit enough when you think about normal problems like finding a good job or family and friends inevitably dying. No need to invent conspiracy theories.

Life is a struggle, thats why its worth living. Are you and your gf to weak-willed shits who cant stand up for yourselves, or will you fight and face adversity head on? The world doesn't have time for people that prefer to be coddled, either man up or kys.

the anime focus more on those 2 retards teenagers getting together than in that girl and the MC, so fuck you.

Baiting pol memer will get a sour taste of reality anyway. In the end he'll be obliged to thank me regardless if he's honest with himself. I gave him a free history, red pill lesson as he's probably eying this thread.

Dont reply to slide threads

It's one fucking arc, jesus Christ. I haven't watched the anime but it was only a dozen chapters or so in the manga, so two episodes at most. The manga has far more because it's covered twice as much, and there's much more focus on the main couple now.

>I haven't watched the anime

Goddamit that's why I'm talking about, I haven't even mentioned the manga for godsake anglo get your shit together.

I know it's a good adaptation, and the three dudes I got to watch it didn't moan about the volleyball chick getting screentime. You got the entire thing dumped in your lap at once, I had to wait months for the true filler arc to fuck off later on in the manga. Literally four solid months of fucking nothing. It reads fine if you binge it but it was awful weekly.

>check wiki
>three episodes for volleyball

It's not that long my dude, and most of that involves other characters anyways.

Yeah but someone can reach the opposite conclusion and be black pilled. She could say she doesn't want to have kids because the world sucks too much to bring children into it.

>Yes, she knows about it all, especially the jews.

At this point, this is more a dog whistle for ShareBlue than Stormfront. What a weird timeline.

thats nothing
shareblue oppose israel while stormfront are gurgling on zionist cum

>Women have always been working

True, but in a different context which suited 9/10 women better than the shit system around today.

>have her take up a sport like archery or something else involving the hands if she has time as well. if you've been filling her head with how inferior she is she probably feels like rotting garbage and if you cant take it back you're going to have to find something else for her to focus on.

Again, no, if he genuinely redpilled her then the last thing she thinks is that she's inferior. I do agree with the archery though.

>If you do want to take back that """"Redpill"""" there is evidence pol constantly ignores that women are equal to men intellectually. I wouldnt call the matter settled by a long shot but theres enough there to have a different opinion.

Again, true, but men's intellect is more spread out along the spectrum. Basically, more geniuses, and more idiots.

Your gf sounds lazy as fuck if she is upset about filling out job applications while working. Try moving out of big cities and living a simpler life, it will help you gain perspective.

Wait, why bring a kid into the world just as things start to go wrong. Surely you should establish yourself before having a kid.

Can be kinda grating to work for some fat fuck who doesn't appreciate you for ungodly hours, only to get half the amount of money you need to keep you and your partner in the black. Back in the fifties, one man's work could feed his family, pay the mortgage, and still have money to spare.

The 21st century fucking sucks. No wonder there are so many commie morons around. It almost seems like a better alternative to this.

If you kys, the jews win. I intend to live forever even though life sucks just to spite semites and cucks.

>The 21st century fucking sucks

Sorry, could you repeat that? I couldn't hear you over my cheap gourmet food, fuel efficient car, satellite radio, multivitamin and supplement regimen, dairy-free ice cream, 1000 thread count clothes, gaming computer, smart phone, and AI optimizing my work efficiency.

>tfw you are in the bottom 20% and have more luxuries than King Herod
>tfw you have absolutely no chance of pushing your camel through the eye of a needle

You didn't redpill her, you faggot. You blackpilled her. Same goes for yourself.

marry her. breed her. have her stay home and homeschool. give her a life worth living.

>Again, no, if he genuinely redpilled her then the last thing she thinks is that she's inferior. I do agree with the archery though.
what are you one of those retards that thinks if women cannot into logic and brains that somehow having a womb and being necissary(for now) makes her """""equal?"""""

>Again, true, but men's intellect is more spread out along the spectrum. Basically, more geniuses, and more idiots.
oh you're just one of the one in a thousand that actually realizes this information exists. please understand however that most of pol doesnt believe it exists and redpill to them necissarily means that women should be tought we are illogical and stupid and to be controlled because of it.

No, that's a fair point, there are definitely more creature comforts today than there was ever before. Having said that, you must also admit that everyone bar the 1% has suffered a degradation in quality of life in terms of housing, free time, and overall meaning since roughly the 1950s.

It's my opinion that this is a cultural problem, and if we don't solve it it could lead to the destruction of a whole lot of what we value today, including the creature comforts you listed.

>LGBT flag
>Claims to redpilled misogynist

How is the weather in Kyiv today?

>claims to redpilled misogynist
sorry but while I feel inclined to respond to you its not really clear what you're even accusing me of. try to use your words.

Truly, it is the best of times and the worst of times. The fundamental problem is indeed the slowing of the money supply. We are definitely on the way to massive social crises if we do not follow the golden path. The cash must flow.

You talk like a ShareBlue employee is what I am saying, Ukrainebro. And you have no credibility with a meme flag.

Provide her with a healthy household.

Sorry, could you rephrase your latter sentence?

Are you saying that men should be controlled by women, or that the wise should control the stupid. I agree with the latter, and I think that women in a relationship with dumber men can have a great influence on them by guiding their actions (Prager U had a video on 'Get Married' and they touched on the idea of the Wife spurring the husband to do better).

That being said, the other way round is also good. If a woman marries a genius, then it would be totally fine for the man to have control over the majority of the finances and intellectual workload in the relationship. One must remember that the emotional maintenance within life is of great importance, and even if the woman was as thick as two short planks, if she gave comfort and emotional support to the man, she would be more than pulling her weight in the relationship. One doesn't have a dog because it's intelligent, but because they are bundles of joy that help people keep going through tough times. If a wife served a similar purpose, there would be absolutely nothing wrong with that.

This. I cannot add any more to this.

I wear a meme because I feel its important my ideas be associated with the meme.

I am saying that pol believes all women are stupid and inferior to men ( as an average).

Weather or not you agree with them, its what they believe, so when someone says redpill, I'm going to respond as if they believed what I said above

It is nice to run into someone reasonable on Sup Forums
You think misogyny should be associated with the LGBT rights movement? Were you trying to do a satire of alt-right misogynists? If so, it did not come across that way.

It all depends how mentally strong a woman is. Not everyone can handle the truth, most people can't actually, especially women. Me and my bf talk about Sup Forums related things everyday and I'm fine, it makes me feel better actually, to know the truth.

>I'm not saying X
>But guys in saying X
Your also going to respond like the pointless shit posting shill you are

Double suicide pact when?

Most women won't be happy working McJobs.

There should be a light at the end of the tunnel for her.. a goal to work towards.

My fiance saved all of her money to pay for our wedding. My salary supported the both of us. After we married, her money was saved up to pay for house stuff.

The amount of stress she got from having a job was really upsetting to us both. I'd rather come home to a wife who was thrilled to see me and not burnt out.

So, once we were married and had a house, she stopped working, and started focusing on improving herself as a woman and a wife - cooking, garment making, etc. She had time to catch up on all of the stuff traditional women were supposed to have learned growing up.

A couple years later she was a mom. In retrospect, I waited too long to impregnate her, but it all worked out.

tl;dr - you need to be the bread winner, she needs to be preparing your family for her stay-at-home motherhood. PS: she should expect to homeschool your children.

Why is it that you faggots constantly feel the need to spread your fucking misery to people who aren't even interested in hearing it? I took the red pill a long time ago but I don't talk to anybody about it outside of this board. You guys are almost worse than liberals. Outside of getting off your neet asses and voting you're not doing anything constructive politically.

>You think misogyny should be associated with the LGBT rights movement? Were you trying to do a satire of alt-right misogynists? If so, it did not come across that way.
what part of my post is misogynist? how does pretending that pol doesn't have the beliefs they do help the lgbt movement?

>voting
You sure that pill you took was red?

post vagene

You didn't redpill her, you blackpilled her.
A lot of people here think the being despondent and losing their minds about the TRUTH and WE'RE ALL FUCKEDD!!!!11 is the redpill. No, that is just the information. The redpill is what do *you* do when presented with that information, and that is not to despair

You are now aware that the red pill is an actual red pill, just as described in the matrix, it was never supposed to be cool and good to get red pilled. It’s a burden for the rest of your life, I actually started to believe that the the red pill might actually be a jewish meme to depress the goyim.

Shouldnt be thinking about suicide because now she has something to live for. Make some good happen in the world.

Fucking 6 million dollar woman project over here.

Or don't vote and let the liberals win. Doesn't matter to me. Even if you are skeptical about voting it's simple and fast, not voting is worse.

her smile and optimism..

Gone.

The weak should fear the strong.
You sound like a pussy.

Fpbp.

There is no redpill to women other that responsibility

Dukes of Hazard here is right. You committed to this and now you must follow through.

When the baby hormones kick in that changes pretty damn quick.

That's the reason I don't try to redpill my sister. She wouldn't gain anything if she understood in what a miserable state the world is and how gloomy our future looks like. I do try to subtly reinforce traditional behaviour without being obvious.

I think Sup Forums is at a stage before we have found the white pill. We don't know exactly the solution. Transhumanism is probably a even bigger issue than ethnocide of Europeans. We just don't know. Without a plan of action, the redpill is unbearable.

This is true. Only conservatards with a hard-on for the 50s actually think women shouldn't work. They have always worked. A work from home would be ideal.

>women are equal to men intellectually
Even if we liked it to be this way, it just happends to be that evolution seemed to decide that women do not gain an advantage by being interested in intellectual matters the same way men are. Those rare women that are intellectually curious, radiate a masculine aura. On the other hand I see no reason to highlight this difference and consider it a magenta pill, there's no benefit to be gained from putting women down. Only a return to the traditional roles where both genders serve complimentary roles in the family and in the community can provide a fulfilling meaning to all.

Most definitely this. And don't forget to show that you appreciate these jobs done by your partner. Make sure that she knows that not only are the jobs she does at home important, but that you (the man) believe that they are important and that you appreciate them. One of the reasons we're in the mess we are in today is because we stopped respecting the housewife. The fact is that the professional world is not suited to most women, not because they are inherently worse than men, but because men and women are different. Expecting a woman to thrive in the workplace is like expecting a dolphin to hunt mice. I'm sure some can do it, and some would probably even enjoy doing it, but the fact of the matter is that a dolphin is designed for water, not for land.

You live in a democracy. Use your vote. Only abstain if it's a viable alternative, as in that there is a mass movement of abstention within the country. Until then, work within the system until you can tear it down.

> be me
> le redpill
> rant about le joos
> me sad cuz I am faggot
> my animu pillow is sad as well cuz i am faggot
/thread

It's pretty neutral. Republican'ts are only marginally better than democrats. Vote if it makes you feel good.

You know nothing. Stop preaching and start lurking and thinking.

>here's a real redpill: a wikipedia page!

Shut the fuck up, you retarded faggot. Why do you think anyone would listen to the dumb bullshit spilling past your cum-stained lips?

In fairness, there are a lot of redpill wiki pages. For example:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis

I had the leftist girlfriend in the whole friend i tried everything on her and she tried everything on me .. one weekend in berlin we got attacked by weed selling niggers in berlin now she went full deus ex 1448 johaneas evangelion

Redpills are poisonous for normies like you, so no wonder. You should've stayed on your twatter/kikebook/plebbit and never come to imageboards dumbass.

>there's no benefit to be gained from putting women down.
Unfortunately you are wrong. much as i am against it there is enormous benefit to the right by subjugating women and you should understand this

removing us from politics makes the world more right wing, by removing us from work we are forced to depend on you and therefore you have your wives handed to you on a silver platter. we can no longer whore around when our womb is the only thing we have left with any value. with no jobs being filled by women huge artificial demand for labor takes place and cuts back against the artificial depreciation of labor from immigration and overpopulation. having us obedient secures children in the hands of white men who are almost universally right leaning teaching their kids and having the authority to tell us what we are to do. finally, we will be forced to teach our daughters subserviance to the same system.

Some idiots on pol think this will make women happy.
I think it will make us miserable and evidence from the constant rebellion of women whenever possible seems to bear it out.

but by no means is it not beneficial to your movement to control us. that is why many want to do it. to understand humanity you need to understand benefits and the psychy. it will help you understand why shit happens. many people on pol who hate race mixing still understand that a lot of the conflict comes from simply choice of who to date. race mixing increases female choice, because she will have more options, it doesnt increase men, because less women will want to fuck them and they dont normally want to fuck other races. vice versa, control women and men will want some asian pussy on the side but otherwise very little takes place. an assessment of PoV and benefit analysis is the key to understanding jewish behavior as well. Pol could be entirely wrong about the jew and it wouldn't matter. they still have an enormous incentive to nepotism and destroying the white race.

Truth doesn't owe you a happy and gentle ending.
You can either be wise or you can be ignorant. That is the only choice truth gives you. What you do with it is your game.

>hurf
i specifically said it was to unredpill someone you retard. jesus christ the absolute state of idiots who think theyre superior to women, holy shit senpai, read a book nigger.

That's true but not voting at all just proves that you're a cuck drone and you don't mind having all of your choices made for you. You would probably enjoy communism.