Migrant raped and burned girlfriend alive in Finland

A 17-year-old girl from Pori, Finland, was raped and then burned alive by her boyfriend. The boyfriend, Ramin Azimi, a migrant with Afghan back ground, refused his girlfriend’s wish to break up.

According to the court’s statement, Ramin Azimi “first raped the girl in a nightclub in Ulvila. The he transported her to the town of Kokemäki by car, moved her to a wooden house, doused her in gasoline and burned her alive.”

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/3-8146003
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

take rapefugee in, watch him burning finn

Toll paid.

Haha fucking Fins.
Why are they not supporting their Hungarian cousins against the EU over this shitskin debacle? Well, get raped then.

Paid toll. Nothing of value was lost.

Good, toll paid. No mutts coming from her crispy vag

Don't support the Migrant Fence?
Get burned alive by Afghan Gents.

Toll status: Payed

Should i feel bad fot the thots now or what

Toll: payed

Will they ever learn?

Are Muslims really just betas?

>Her boyfriend

Not sure what's the issue

Part and parcel. You idiots keep letting dangerous religious zealots into your country whose doctrines actually encourage the rape of non-Muslim women and to treat them objects. You made your bed, now you get to lie in it...while they rape your women and destroy your country. Take care.

Benis in burning bagina!

No one cares, also ugly as fuck

>their entire religion is based around sticking women in cages so they dont get cheated on
What do you think dude.

Muslims are the epitome of supreme gentleman. Totally incapable of holding it together and not chimping out when they get rejected by women.
However supreme and beta they are, they still pose a threat, and must be driven out of the west like the vermin they are such as OP's example.

mexicans took this guy and mushed up so bad that his left side of the brain isnt working. and he acted in self defense before. when are nordic fagots going to grow some balls?

Toll paid.
I talked with my gf about white women fucking with mudslimes and niggers. She thinks only ugly or/and fat bitches are doing it. Pic proves it.

>whiter than you, ahmed

if you dont listen to pol, you become the coal

fug :DDDDD

lmao based mierda russkie
what happened to him, still alive?

Not for long. Tell Soros we said hi.

How is stuff like this not burning into the brain of young (finnish) girls?

>implying your gipsy wife in your isolated backwards shithole knows anything about the world

hes still alive but injured and probably partially uncapacitated

>Coal burned
>Toll paid
Why exactly is this news?

Keep em coming

because people always tell themselves that it always happen to the others.

The toll must always be paid!

You know, I think my misogyny surpasses my racism in that I think what he did was totally fine, that filthy skank had it coming

I'm #TeamJihad now

I see you guys are suffering the same fate as us. Let's band togheter and put a stop to it!

Toll status: paid

>become the "girlfriend" of someone who literally believes that women are property, not people
>"break up" with them

why the fuck do women do this shit to themselves

yup, she paid the toll, i bet she got redpilled pretty quickly.

All they have to do is call you a "racist" and you'll go running home, crying, and automatically die knowing you've been told you're of low-status.

What is wrong with Scandinavians, again? They don't strike me a xenophilic, just somehow they use their psychology against them.

If this happened in some rural American red-county town they'd be killed.

poor girl, she was young and stupid, she didn't deserve this
kys everyone with lack of empathy

I actually talk to György and I'm not kidding

>pic related

This happened over a year ago, fuck off. ;'(

i have no doubt this is halal, but where's the sauce, nigger?

>old news no news
kill yourself, kike

What the fuck are you on about? You won't do shit about anything in America unless Israel tells you to.
>Scandinavia
you realize this article is about finland you dumb fuck

here
yle.fi/uutiset/3-8146003

Inb4 white people do nothing again
You cucks are pathetic. Shitposting online won't make a difference cowards

I didn't want to be reminded of it, only politicians are kikes here, they're selling our country for higher positions in EU and leaving the burning mess for us to fix.

We will do nothing until it's too late to do anything, such is the fate of our race.

I wonder how many people have died with the last thought in their head being, "Sup Forums was right."

Hey!!!!!! not all of them!!!!!!!!
Take your words back! Nao!
If we were more opened to them and showed our tolerance they would change.

I guarantee that I'm not only whiter than you, but better looking too. Remember mutts are a better stock than purebred incest babies

So...that "girl" is a 10/10 in Finland...huh

Post 1/4 face pic of eye

Certainly knows more than German cows who don't know how to dress, who don't use makeup and are usually weighting more than 85 kg.

Now go and suck Muslim cocks you pussy coward. ''Men'' who allow their women to be gang raped on New Year's eve in front of a cathedral don't have any right to speak about stuff like that.

Alright. Maybe this will speed up the learning process a bit.

>Mutt

Every time a white girl dies without having white kids the white race is weakened.

This isn't a good thing. It's a bad thing whenever a white girl is brainwashed by jewish propaganda to the extent that she'll think it's cool or desirable to let a nigger animal touch her.
It's also a bad thing whenever a white girl is subsequently prevented from continuing the white race.

The only way the white race is going to continue is if white women have children with white men.
A dead white girl contributes to the weakening and decline of the white race.

Stop deriving pleasure from your own race getting weakened like passive cucks.
Everything about this story should make you angry and motivate you to try and do more to disrupt jewish programming etc.
Deriving pleasure from it is conditioning yourself to allow these things to happen more in the future.

Anyone who disagrees with me is a pathetic /r9k/ loser who doesn't care about the white race and only cares about hating women because he can't get one OR anti-white shill intentionally spreading a cucked, passive mindset.

Toll paid.

When a government aids and abets in the harming, unhappiness, of its own original peoples, then that government is an enemy of its people, and should be viewed and treated, as such.

> Claims 1% muslim country is too muslim

Whoa there, nigger. You actually have to think before you post.

but you have more Muslims then any European country Abdul

At least 50 percent of the population of white countries should die. Their are brainwashed to the point where there is no return. Europe doesn't need huge population. It needs courageous, dedicated, honest and hardworking people, even if they are only 300-350 million. Even if your country drops to 30 million out of 65 it will still be superior to mudslim and african countries. Need I remind you that your people controlled 250 mil. Indians with only 100 k administration & soldiers?

Hello Goldberg.

It won't.
Happened in 2015.
Never heard of it before.

COME ON, SWEDEN! Why arent you forcing this privileged girl's family to pay the immigrant monies for his pain and suffering!? He has to live with the fact that she forced him to burn her alive for the rest of his life!

Please post a link next time op

Oh shit, its finland. Nvm.

You have to go back

Are people actually going to look into this? Getting tired of the lack of research. You are going to get "ZING!'d" by the (((bourgeois feminists))).
Bros before Ho's senpai. Sex robots and artificial male birthing vats across the world!

those 50% you say deserve to die have the same genes as white people 60+ years ago.

you can't say that people who have been brainwashed by leftism are inherently bad for the white race.

In earlier decades they would have been a good contribution to the white race.
It's jewish programming that has made us like this.

allowing our population and identity to be eroded more and more by race mixing and low birth rates will not make the white race stronger. IT will result in us losing control of our homelands as we become minorities in them.

We will never have a better opportunity to resist than now. and that will remain true up until we lose.

the more we let our numbers dwindle, our genes get mixed, our identity eroded etc. over time, the worse are chances are of turning things around.

So no, simply allowing our race to be weakened is not a good strategy.

Yet most of us have never ever seen a burka, and know few to no muslims.

FINNISH SLAG BTFO
B A S E D

Back to the cantina, Reebo.

Richard Grieco?

Even if you are right, still those who race mix should be killed as an example.

You're still a mongrel nigger while I am a pure Aryan white European.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I want this to heppen to every single coal burner.Thank you Jesus!!!!!

ISIS is basically just a NEET beta uprising, disguised as an islamic terror group.

This happens in America all the time. Do you guys do anything? No.

He is not Afgan, most probably marroccan or arab, another fake rapefugee. Fin politicians are criminals who allow their daughters to be raped and killed. They deserve a 'special place'

this is revenge for when the Mongols burned Baghdad

>while I'm pure white aryan European

No Hungarians are just dark Mongolian gypsies so fuck off....

>The boyfriend, Ramin Azimi, a migrant with Afghan back ground

toll

>> Claims 1% muslim country is too muslim
but that's true

=

Of course they are. Their entire religion is about using faith to dominate women instead of a man's own natural personality.

>German cows who don't know how to dress, who don't use makeup and are usually weighting more than 85 kg.
Delicious

You want me to be shocked?

Every single niggerlover deserves the same

People think im joking when i tell them what Afghans are like.

Spent just 7 months there and witnessed via ISTAR goat fucking, donkey fucking, and gang rape of fems and males, they even have a thing called Bacha bazi which is fucking part of the culture to fuck kids etc, disgusting horrible place.

And Europe lets thousands of these types of people in? oh think of the poor refugees, get fucked mate.

This stupid feminist woman had it coming dating one of these turds.

Every single nigger lover deserves the same

>they even have a thing called Bacha bazi which is fucking part of the culture to fuck kids etc,
Complaining on Sup Forums about trap culture. TOPKEK

I don’t see the problem here?

So a mierda nurse will wipe the mierda from his butt for the rest of his life.

Tfw a gypsy says anything about race.
Top kek

Budd why?

Are they gonna ban refugees now? NO!!!!!! FUCKING ARGH I FUCKING HATE EVERY EUROPEAN POLITICIAN AAAARHJJJJJGJGJGJGJGJG

Toll: Paid

Unironically betrayed by her own (((government)))

>migrant
>girlfriend
She chose this life.