Boku no Hero Academia is absent from Jump this week

Boku no Hero Academia is absent from Jump this week.

Unannounced absence.

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-809337/weekly-shonen-jump-rankings?pg=168
twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/836813026883997700
aww.moe/0tc949.png,
tangorin.com/names/eri
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-03-24/my-hero-academia-listed-with-13-episodes-by-french-streaming-site/.100174
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

last chapter had unfinished art. maybe hes sick.

Such is the life of a mangaka

panic

We /togashi/ now.

I'm sure if it was something serious we would have heard by now

>>Horikoshi is dying from the Japanese Cold
NO!

He never takes breaks ,he probably over worked himself

F

This better not end up like world trigger

The next Ashihara, the next Togashi or the next Katsura Hoshino? Make your bets.

Is he dying?

Probably exhausted. As said, he's not taken an elective break since BnHA started serailising

Don't say that.

>just started reading it today
>he's got the Jap flu
FUCK

Well that's just sad, but I guess with season 2 coming up it's expected

Oh shit, Hori is dying

hey maybe we can not have threads for the series this week

just a thought

We probably won't.
Hopefully.

I just finished a couple of nights ago
fuck
but well, if he never had a break, he should take one

He's had the manga, anime, and the ova's to work with.

Anime release reasons?

It's like less than a month

I can't wait to see their fight animated

Can you wait for the "subtle" baku and ochaka hints?

dat hand tho

How can he be the next Hoshino when Ashihara is the next Hoshino

You're a more optimistic man than I am

I've seen this a hundred times and it still makes me giggle.

But I still ship BakuDeku. Fuck Ochako.

This fight is actually plot important - nowadays all people seem to talk about is Ochako and Toga, but the only reason Toga gets into Ochako's head to begin with is because she thinks back to the Bakagou fight.

Source on that, OP?

actually nvm

crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-809337/weekly-shonen-jump-rankings?pg=168

>Fuck Ochako
That's the point, my friend!

Goddamn it. Just as it was getting good.

It'll be interesting to see if the anime adds elements to that Bakugou and Ochako fight. I remember a bit of padding here and there in season 1.

I swear to fucking god Hori don't turn into Togashi

FUCK, Deku's OTP waifu just got introduced too.

I dropped this around chapter 88 or something.

Does it ever git gud?

You missed the most hype fight.

>A thread finally died with only 200-someodd replies

Is it bad that I'm glad they're finally being allowed to die on their own now instead of being bumped to the limit like some cancer-ridden zombie?

Regardless, get well soon, Hori.

no

>posting a picture with momo
oh fuck what have you done

If folks want to talk about the manga they can talk about it. Bump limit ain't bad, and threads dying prematurely ain't bad either. Were you here for Code Geass? Bump limit was the assumption, and it was multiple threads!

I'd recommend finishing the Kamino arc for the sake of completion, but if you don't like it yet, you probably still won't, sadly.

Hope you find something more to your tastes, user.

Does her name actually translate to "Love Interest?"

Oh, and there was an user yesterday curious about the use of "bright" - "眩しい光" seems to translate to "dazzling", but MS used "dazzling" whereas the official on the left used "bright", so now I'm curious about why the official went with "bright." I put together the dialogue from the raw along with the fan translation(on the right) and official translation(on the left) in case there's a Moonrune reader user here who can tell us the rationale behind the translations.

He must be stressed from the work he's doing and being the heir apparent after Naruto ended

>Omake is them yelling at each other
>still never get to see them interact after the ifght
Shame.

>Does her name actually translate to "Love Interest?"
Have people said that it does? It's just Eri.

If anything this look exchange translates to love interest.

>It's like you're yelling at him because you're scared

Were you here for the last month?

I love talking about this manga and could go on for days straight if I had someone to talk to. If there was always a thread and people would talk and be comfy, I'd be right at home.

The problem is that that one shitposter kept bumping it even when no one else cared enough to say anything, and would post increasingly retarded bullshit until people finally replied. And it would be the same things. Every. single. time.

It was so mindnumbing and redundant that it would've been better not to have threads at all outside of the Monday and Thursday releases.

It seems to be a little bit better right now, though.

oh boy

Apparently in the raw Eri is written in Katakana and through some Moonrune magic one way to write the name in Kanji is "Love Interest."

愛利 - see for yourself. Still wanna get to the bottom of this "bright" vs "Dazzling" buisiness.

>one shitposter said increasingly retarded things
I'm curious, you talking about the grape autist? Just don't give him attention, it's that easy.

I think the problem with Sir is that his arc seems to be retreading something that's been done to death - is Deku worthy of being All Might's successor?

It's been established by the man himself that it was the right choice to make, so bringing up stuff we already know is pointless. Plus the audience isn't going to sympathize with Mirio or Sir.

So Stain confirmed. Nice!

So you want one screeching autist in the thread by himself pretending to be different people in a feeble attempt to keep the thread alive?

Like you can see here aww.moe/0tc949.png, he takes autismal shitposting to a whole new level. To the point people are already comparing these threads to the SnK and Jojo ones.

where are they from?

The fucking best.

Why does it matter?

I think the thing is up until now Deku hasn't really reaffirmed that he believes he can be the successor or that he deserves it. That's what Sir's arc is about I think. It's someone who is close to All Might who is forcing the question of whether he's worthy onto him to answer for himself. Not for All Might to tell him that he is the one who should be the hero but for Deku to stand up for himself to show that he should be the successor.

>It's another "We get the episode count from some retarded source and it turns out to be right" episode
First some french website for S1, now this. Why can't we get the episode count from an official source.

I want to believe though. 24 episodes would be huge for exposure even if it moves at a snail's pace.

So who wants to organize a campaign to inundate Hori with get well soon cards if he's gonna be out for awhile?

Oh for fuck's sake, are you guys seriously still on about this?

Look at Tangorin's kanji combos: tangorin.com/names/eri

DO YOU SEE HOW FUCKING MANY THERE ARE?

Like 衣利. I guess Eri's stealing people's clothes for money now.

In nipland, you can use any kanji you want for a name. Even ridiculous combinations that would be like naming your kid Jessica but saying her name is supposed to be spelled "Robert". There are certain readings commonly used for certain kanji (and Hori's been pretty good with them, all things considered), but there's next to no chance that that's actually her kanji.

Seriously, this love interest bullshit is one retard's attempt at making a meme. Stop falling such obvious bait.

>Kaze listing for My Hero Academia S2 DVD/BDs listing 2 part release with 12 episodes each (318 mins for S1 and 636 mins for S2 Part 1 & 2).

Who gives a flying fuck the only reason people even read this shit series is for Mineta and he hasn't had more than one line in over 3 months.

Delete your Sup Forums account.

>2 Cours

You don't make an account to post on Sup Forums. Nice try though, new fag

>You don't make an account to post on Sup Forums
>He doesn't know

YES.
Doesn't make up for Hori dying, but it's good to know.

You don't, I'm right. Maybe you are thinking of reddit? Maybe you should go back?

meant for
(You dont deserve yous]

>tangorin.com/names/eri
So Ochako's name is completely made up -

You can find 茶子, or お子, but お茶子 is no good.
Katsuki and Izuku are there too though, they're not made up names, I never noticed the pun with 久.

>Hori dies
>his assistants are forced to keep the series going to maintain Jump profits
>they completely ruin the story

How would they accomplish this?

Fairly easily, unfortunately. So long as the art doesn't take a Boruto tier dive, the success Hori built up will carry itself. With all long running shounen mangas people will just see the wild ride until the end

>Sugoi! Cool explosions, Bakugou!
>Now let's see if you can do it without hands!

!!!

I love a batshit insane villain who is also a legitimate threat

the spinoff does a decent job already, if the BnH brand isn't that strong it will soon get itself canceled anyway

doesnt it have 2 spinoffs

speaking of bait...

It has Illegals, which is about a trio of vigilantes, and Smash, which is a comedy AU 4koma.

I dunno if it might be related, but Hori said his PC died a couple of weeks back. Maybe that's the reason he took a break, he's just getting a new computer to work with.
And you guys thought he was togashing off!

High chance, S2 of Heroaca will be 2 Cour. ADN was the one that reported the ep count for the first season.

ADN was that some french website, and they got it right didnt they.

Then why was it unannounced?

The timeblock s2 is on suggests it's a 2cour. I hope we get the Stain arc for the second cour, that would be perfect.

You're right.

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-03-24/my-hero-academia-listed-with-13-episodes-by-french-streaming-site/.100174

>it's a hiatus because of japanese flu episode

>Season 1 pacing
>21 chapters over 13 episodes = 1.6 chapters per episode
>Season 2 pacing if ending at Stain arc (Starting at chapter 22 and ending at chapter 59)
>38 chapters over 24 episodes = 1.6 chapters per episode
We're going to hear the same pacing meme if they don't either extend the Sports Festival arc or adapt beyond the Stain arc.

>the French being unable to keep quiet about something
Is there a hidden meaning?

I would like to see extended Sport Festival fights. They might also extend upon the training arc since we know who trained with who.
Or maybe one or two filler episodes between arcs, I wouldn't mind that either.

time for slice of life/ swimming episodes

Class B episode?

>obligatory beach episode
HELL YEA BOI!

Even though Shinsou is confirmed they better show his Deku's bullshit win over him.

RIP hori

He dead.

I want to be happy because season 2 is basically confirmed to be a 2 cour and have the Stain arc as well, but at the same time I'm sad since Hori might be dying. Is this why Jump prepared 6 new series? They knew.

>No chapter this week even though there wasn't any notice on the last chapter
>Hori hasn't updated his twitter in over 2 weeks

Hope he gets better.

>shipping
No, fuck you.