128 COUNTRIES CONDEMN TRUMP'S JERUSALEM DECISION AT UN

ONLY 9 COUNTRIES GIVE SUPPORT

TRUMP IS GOING PULL OUT OF THE UN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UlXdXSF23EA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GOOD
Fuck the UN.

Finally. Without the US, the UN will finally stop being hamstrung and can actually do something.

We have your names, traitor countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=UlXdXSF23EA

nice kike propaganda spreading...

everyone knows israel will bomb them, no matter how many children are there...
they've done it plenty time before.

but sure Milstein will post you some photo of his friend David hanging those two palestinian kids arrested on the street to justify another bombings of highly populated areas

yes pls

Is this about the capital of Israel thing? Such a silly thing to bicker about.

can u bogpill me? havent being around for a quite while

Good, fuck kikes, Trump needs to stop with the kike dick sucking like a fucking faggot

Sharia May will be on there no doubt.
Theresa the appeaser.
#notmyprimeminister

Oh great, May's fucked up any chance of a quick post-brexit trade deal with the USA to virtue signal instead.

fuck the UN
turn that building into a TRUMP HOTEL

EAT SHIT HALEY
BTFO

Based Togo. Truly our strongest ally.

lol canada pussied out

not to your kike overlords it's not

Like the rest of the world has a right to tell the USA where the USA can place its own embassy. Kill yourself

Is it weird at this point I’m time I understand the huge differences we have with China and Russia
But I want us to be allies with them instead of where we are now
I feel we share similar ideals with them

>literally shit tier shit holes support Israeli jerusalem

>AT UN
who gives a shit what those country destroyers think

>Mexico
>abstains
What's that smell in the air? Is it... fear?

Oy vey! President Trump should definitely leave the UN. They have been antisemites since day one. Trump and Isreal should continue to strengthen their partnerships and make the Jewish state alive and even stronger in the U.S. Nothing but love to President Trump.

>Trump International Hotel at Turtle Bay

It's going to be glorious.

are we supposed to pretend we respect the U.N after the direction theyve been taking the planet for the last 7 decades?

> Is this about the capital of Israel thing? Such a silly thing to bicker about.
Not for the Jews, and Trump is a Jewish asspuppet.

so those who abstained are just standing back and watching the show?

Muh america muh trump muh burgers btfo

>TRUMP IS GOING PULL OUT OF THE UN

Lol, I wish. Think how much money we'd save. Think of all of the butthurt Africans being forced to leave America and go back to their dusty 3rd world shitholes. Lol.

>nice kike propaganda spreading...
>implying those aren't really kids being hung up like fucking chickens in a chinks window.
Nice try.

What does this mean ? Trump is not gonna give a fuck and just do it anyway

>Canada
>Mexico
pussies.

>Bosnia
traitors.

>UN
A big nothing burger

is Trump using Israel as a plaything in his 4D chess?
I know he wants to cut funding to the UN as the Un are pushing niggrs onto US and Europe
but this would be genius

trump said he would be taking names incase any country goes against him at the UN vote

and 128 countries just voted to condemn his Jerusalem decision

>Sup Forums now has to choose between Zionism and Globalism

W-What happened?

Fuck off you limey shit eater. Despite what sensationalist articles online may have you believe, most canadians are fucking tired of the shit happening in the middle east. We honestly dont give a fuck about either side.

>a palestine kicking foreign invaders
how dare she

>muzzie sympathizers think they have the right to tell us where to put our embassy. You dont haveto like Israel (i dont) to understand that no other nation has the right to demand anything from us. What a stupid, pointless debate.

>What do you want for Christmas user?

Gee its almost like she does it on purpose eh?!

Found the Jew.

>bb-b-b-but trump is an idiot

nothing happened. Hitler was a zionist

>foreign
Are americans foreign in america?
Are auisies foreign in australia?
gtfo

>Zionism is the national movement of the Jewish people that supports the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel.
So Sup Forums has to choose between the globalist jews and zionist jews? I choose the later.

> DEM PR OF KOREA

I knew they had a seat but I thought they never showed up.

No you dont. This is a choice between our right to put an embassy where we want and globalism. Israel in this case just happens to be the grounds for it

I understand all the other ones, but why is Germany so anti-Semitic?

>invaders
Who won the 6 day war?

>TRUMP IS GOING PULL OUT OF THE UN
Then shoot it in their hair.

Could someone explain this to me? What is the big deal here?

>not being zionist
>wanting jews in our homes
yes this seems like the logical choice

Why is nobody noting that the United States is one of the 9 that voted no?

Based UN destroying the subhuman Amerimutt kike loving zog puppets

>Based
>UN
Pick one

Which countries gave support?

Why did China vote in favour when they said they are against it?

>muh jerusalem

Trump is a fucking loser, and he is getting owned.

>i dont know the history of israel in pol
shill harder

Do you know the oldest lie in America un? Santa doesn’t come from the North Pole above us
No we know better
Santa comes from Jerusalem

Wich are those 9 countries

laff

Australia pussied out.

see this:

See

The big deal is Trump is a kike sellout and no one agrees with the move except kikes and faggot neo-cons

Europeans are such Mussie dickriders top lel. You all love Ahmed's BIG. MUSLIM. COCK.

But why? What's going on? I missed out on all of this. All I know is it has something to do with Jerusalem.

GOOD GOY! THOSE ZIONIST JEWS ARE BAD! LETS INSTALL OUR ONE WORLD NEW WORLD ORDER GOVERNMENT INSTEAD!!!

Holy fuck, only literal wellfare nigger countries were the ones that either abstain or voted against.

Shitskin mongrel kike slave retard

Youre a retarded faggot. The move literally means nothing but muslim butthurt. Which is exactly what this vote is.
You stupid faggots pick the dumbest hills to die on, Israel is meaningless and so was this move and you morons still chimp out

Based togo
Truly greatest ally

America on the path to be singled out with dear Israel. Mighty countri, but not mighty enough to stand against all the of the world.

>ONLY 9 COUNTRIES GIVE SUPPORT
lmao they were literally all shitty island micronations

The Kikemind, ZOG HQ (us), and ZOG HQ's most loyal mischlings

I can't see the big hoopla either. Probably why all these countries are "bravely standing up to Trump" - because it's a completely meaningless debate and so perfect for virtue signalling

It means the US will cut foreign aid.

Why do Europeans love Muslims so much? Serious question.

The votes in favor are in favor to condemn Trumps decision

>Trump decides to move the us embassy to jerusalem and recognise it as the israeli capital
>UN votes against it since they are too afraid of muslims chimping out
>Nothing changes because the UN is powerless

Not surprised. We're currently labelling muslim terrorist attacks as mental illness. God damn Im an oldie and hate seeing what my country has become. Well it was nice being allies.

>UN opposes sovereignty and self-determination
This shouldn't be a surprise

I disagree. We should remain. The aid we give is too high, but it's not like we don't get anything in return. We can make them dependent on us. The only thing I wish is we used it more. Get some pro-US propaganda in those countries.

goyim give us ethnostate we will go there and not bother anyone
>jews still plague every country in the world
its the globalist goyim not us
also help us take more land for greater israel goyim

Bingo you guessed correctly. which makes all these Euroshits screaming about Israels dumb capital even more retarded. I expected better from Sup Forums but what can you realistically expect from muslim expats.

Amurica was a mistake. Nation of cucks queers mongrels and niggers ruled by zog.

Whiter than you, Mohammed.

dog bless JewSA

This
Fuck Palestine, they had their chances, they were offered deals Israel didnt have to offer them and they declined time and again out of greed.
Keeping in mind Israel had won the 6 day war so could have kept the entire land mass for themselves as they had conquered it.

Hey Israel, time to drop a few 'knock on the door' 2 am alarms.

>Why do Europeans love Muslims so much? Serious question.

t. country with 40 million blacks

Why does your country love blacks so much? Why are they promoted in music, tv shows, and movies despite being 13% of the population? Go suck some black cock.

>Tuvalu
Didn't Sup Forums conquer them earlier this year?

Why would Muslims even care? Is it in their territory or something? And have they even once made it their capital in any caliphate?

the UN shouldn't exist

Oh, but thanks for the info. Forgot that.

>Stop insulting muh based ally muhhamad!!!

hahahahahaha

>says the mutt nation