/mbmc/ JAN 21 POSTERS GO UP

>where can I get printable PDFs for posters?
7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice *if your country doesn't have a PDF yet, check the pastebin below

>where can I get memes & templates for tweeting / spreading online?
pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK

>where can I get popular tweets to re-tweet?
pastebin.com/ciSZjdCq

Use #MyBordersMyChoice plus additional hashtags for spread: #NoMeansNo, #MeToo, #KatesWall, #KateSteinle, #MigrantsDay

>when?
Posters go up Jan 21st at night on campuses & public spaces. The next day we grab the popcorn.
Bonus points for feminism-related areas:
Women's & gender studies depts, feminist clubs, office doors of feminist profs, etc.

>what's the point?
To redpill normies on immigration (especially women) by subverting feminist slogans.
Also to trigger the left into exposing the depths of their utopian insanity & hatred for whites (like IOTBW).

>is there a discord?
Yes, the old IOTBW discord is now being used for MBMC, run by a trusted veteran of the IOTBW campaign:
discord gg 7aCCgeJ

>why Jan 21?
Jan 21 is the earliest Sunday night when most students & profs will be back from holidays.
Sunday night is best because it's quiet for putting up posters & it's only ~10 hours till
people will find them on Monday, so low chance of someone removing them.

>wasn't it Jan 14 before?
Yes but many US students don't return till after Jan 15 (which is also MLK day, bad for optics) so the date
had to be changed to Jan 21. Don't listen to anyone who says otherwise.

>what if it backfires? what if leftists say "I do consent to immigration"?
The majority does not consent so too bad. Many counter arguments discussed here Ignore shills advocating illegal activity & rip down non-official (shill) posters if you see them
(but be careful because leftists threatened to put razorblades behind the shill posters: )

PREVIOUS:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_09dac0c0bb014995b292084624dcb7bc.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_b4ca250f14994fb7aabff675de0c4c49.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_ff5af4bc4b67497291967ea971485c18.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_e0bede59ca784705a267a0d21124493d.pdf
i.4cdn.org/tg/1513886703067.pdf
twitter.com/notch/status/936215345400033280
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/930182908177825792
youtube.com/watch?v=ghYmmrKCx_s
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_f257a6829a6b4a449dba64de4015cc1f.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a reminder to all anons, just as it was necessary during IOTBW, it's equally necessary for MBMC to remember the following:

>ANYONE CLAIMING THE IRL POSTER DATE IS DIFFERENT THAN JAN 21 IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO MAKE THE IMAGE RACIST / NOT NORMIE-FRIENDLY IS A SHILL
>ANYONE ADVOCATING VANDALISM / ILLEGAL ACTIVITY IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE HASHTAG IS A SHILL
>ANYONE ADDING LINKS TO THE IMAGE IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE MESSAGE IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO DISCOURAGE PARTICIPATION IS A SHILL

the "brown hand" false flag poster plan comes directly from a leftypol discord that our spies were watching, pic very related
and if anyone is doubting the value of this operation, just look at how hard the shills are attacking it (including previous generals)

thanks to this user for the round sticker version

this

Belgium bump

>My Borders, My Choice
>No Immigration Without Consent

Reminder that there has never been a referendum on immigration policies.

DEMAND A REFERENDUM

bump

>Reminder that there has never been a referendum on immigration policies.
>DEMAND A REFERENDUM
this poster campaign will help shove that idea into the public mind
maybe it will be a step towards a referendum

How do you print this? Can you make it for other countries?

checked
you can buy the sticker printer paper and just cut out circles, or you can buy the stuff that comes with circles pre-cut and align the images when you print

top kek
is that supposed to make ICE look good or bad? think their intention backfired

But will you be making circle versions for all countries? They're aesthetic

to be realistic probably not, there is a lot of other work to do & a lot of countries, sorry user, but you can make your own with the template, just make sure to follow these rules:

user ordered 200 stickers yesterday, god bless him

Not very good at shopping but I'll try

bump

user delivered a meme payload onto a virtue signaling tweet

Bump for good work. Anyone got a link to a good site to get these made up professionally?

this meme is perfect just because of how cringe it is, and it´s the right type of cringe at that because it is meant to appeal to women

Pls post the UK one?

Yeah, just when I think Sup Forums is useless they pull out a gem like this. Ordered a couple hundred just now, live in Islamabad-on-Thames so will be funny

printed off a few using the black and white template. very clear!

>Europeans never immigrated into Native American society, they are not immigrants

Explain this bullshit /mbmc/.

here you go user
godspeed

>Europeans never immigrated into Native American society, they are not immigrants
if you disagree with this, explain how they did immigrate into Native American society?

Ordered 200, cheers

In fairness it wasn't immigration it was conquest in some places settlement in others. People didn't go to live as a minority amongst the Cherokee and then gradually swamp them

BINGO
cheers, we are fighting Soros' $18 billion with a shoestring budget and winning, be proud

how do you guys get this printed?
i can just print myself or do it at job as long as i repose shit

There'll be different sites where you are but if you google "design and print stickers" you can get cheapies or heavy duty outdoors ones

user I will make you up a proper Portugal PDF right now, wait one sec

I'm still in the process of making PDFs out of all the memes, there are a lot of countries & translations

Good work on all this, thanks user

well done op

thanks, I'm making the shills super fucking angry, I get a kick out of it
examples of how mad they are:
threatening me with razorblades: they know me from running the IOTBW generals: >You ran *ALL* of the IOTBW generals
>You shouldn't be this fucking obsessed
>You need genuine medical attention

Can you post the regular one?

color PDF:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_09dac0c0bb014995b292084624dcb7bc.pdf

grayscale PDF:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_b4ca250f14994fb7aabff675de0c4c49.pdf

french color PDF:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_ff5af4bc4b67497291967ea971485c18.pdf

french grayscale PDF:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_e0bede59ca784705a267a0d21124493d.pdf

this board needs more dedicated autists like you

Merci beaucoup.

Portugal PDF:
i.4cdn.org/tg/1513886703067.pdf

kek thanks

lads, pic related is what will be discovering our posters after we put them up

I think drop these in high impact areas, campuses and also neighborhoods that are either extremely left wing or very mixed populations.

Noone be a dick and post them on mosques or something though that will just spark a backlash

hey shareblue, nobody is going to use your shill version of the poster
the shills are back, remember to follow the anti-shill guidelines: specifically in this case:

Why do you support NATO wars of imperialism?

agreed, and mosques make no sense because they arent the intended audience

these posters are specifically designed to offend feminists by stealing their slogans (who will then run to the media to have a temper tantrum on live tv, unwittingly broadcasting our message - just like IOTBW)

bump good job OP

thanks confederate-bros

>defacing a picture of a dead woman for the sake of diversity/spiting trump
double think

the left is our propaganda
and they're too stupid to realize it
news outlets were so stupid that, even after being given the game plan for It's Okay To Be White, which explicitly stated that we wanted the media to overreact and spread the message for us - they overreacted and spread the message for us
not sure whether 100% braindead, 100% emotionally out of control, or some mixture

Why does Libya not have a right to their borders?

Is there a sticker format? I don't think it works well if you just scale it to 3x3 inch.

reminder to ignore rMTnhZrV it's just a shareblue shill

I can make a sticker format. Do you know what the most popular size will be? Is it 3x3 inch?
Alternatively, if you shrink the image and the text looks bad, just put new text on yourself. It's Arial font, bold.

this user order a bunch of stickers

I went to use the restroom on my way out of a hospital the other day and I saw a IOTBW sticker on the mirror, but the 'to be white' part was scratched out lol.

Bump

thanks user

Italy bump

Hand should be brown.

agreed

NEVER use the brown hand version
it's a shill sabotage attempt that comes directly from a leftypol discord that our spies were watching: sorry user regardless of what's true, optics are vital to the success of this plan (just like IOTBW)

oh look there is shill #2, they come in pairs to try and manufacture the false appearance of a consensus

reminder to follow the anti-shill guidelines:
>ANYONE CLAIMING THE IRL POSTER DATE IS DIFFERENT THAN JAN 21 IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO MAKE THE IMAGE RACIST / NOT NORMIE-FRIENDLY IS A SHILL
>ANYONE ADVOCATING VANDALISM / ILLEGAL ACTIVITY IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE HASHTAG IS A SHILL
>ANYONE ADDING LINKS TO THE IMAGE IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO DISCOURAGE PARTICIPATION IS A SHILL

the "brown hand" false flag poster plan comes directly from a leftypol discord that our spies were watching

unironically kill yourself shill

it's a shill sabotage attempt that comes directly from a leftypol discord that our spies were watching: shills want this version to ruin our optics to sabotage the operation, DO NOT USE IT

Im here

neat
3x3 would fit in the palm of your hand and in pockets. I got 2x3 stickers of iotbw, which is a pretty nice size, like business card size, though it's a little small to read.

uprinting has a bunch of size choices, would cut paper to those sizes to feel what they're like.

It's MUCH cheaper to order large quantities. If someone ordered a thousand they could mail them to a bunch of anons.

you seem like you care too much, you must be a sad fuck.

And youre a shill

the text is really easy to resize with full quality but not the image
but since we're shrinking the image (not expanding it), and since there are no super thin lines anywhere that risk disappearing - I think it should work

you aren't making a difference. You are pathetic.

meant for
thanks user
kek they will just keep trying in vain all the way till Jan 21, and keep promoting this for us

REMINDER:

USE THE BROWN HAND VERSION POSTED HERE: FOR MAXIMUM RUSTLAGE

>you aren't making a difference
It's Okay To Be White:
It was all over the entire internet
reddit, facebook, twitter, youtube, tumblr, instagram, etc etc etc
It was all over local & international news.
It was retweeted by Notch, the creator of Minecraft, to 4 million (4 million) followers, most of whom were previously apolitical (8.9K retweets, 31.6K likes):
twitter.com/notch/status/936215345400033280
It was retweeted by Jordan Peterson:
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/930182908177825792
Tucker Carlson supported the message on Fox News broadcast to tens of millions:
youtube.com/watch?v=ghYmmrKCx_s
The posters were all over the planet (do you fucking go outside ever?)

IOTBW shifted the overton window, MBMC will continue in the same direction
but MBMC has even more potential than IOTBW:
this is why you keep coming back to these threads to try and stop us
this is why you're so scared

stay scared

fuck off shill
it's a shill sabotage attempt that comes directly from a leftypol discord that our spies were watching:

Bump

nice closeup shot of a wheatpasted poster

I have no idea what leftypol is, and I don't use discord. Keep guessing.

very high quality user thank you

reminder: NEVER use the brown hand version
it's a shill sabotage attempt that comes directly from a leftypol discord that our spies were watching: shills want this version to ruin our optics to sabotage the operation, DO NOT USE IT

you are seriously fucking delusional. shifted the overton window? nigga you can’t offer a single shred of verifiable evidence of ANY of your retarded claims except that the fuckin aspie that created minecraft tweeted your dumb shit. these threads are fucking shitposting cancer and spam and i hope you get a fucking permaban for shitting up Sup Forums.

>leftypol
A board of roughly 100 circle-jerking western trannies, several anti-imperialist(read: anti-european) shitskins and 700 bots. Located on 8ch. One of the board owners is a faggot and a video of him sucking a dick was leaked to the Sup Forums on 8ch.
They also have a couple of e-celebs on youtube who are either cringefest or full-blown idiots. Sometimes they post baits here on 4pol, but their attempts are pretty weak.
Some of them support antifa, some of them are anti-cop, all of them need a bullet between their eyes.

>wa wa wa
cry harder

irrefutable proof that this operation is valuable and therefore terrifies the left:
THEY KEEP COMING BACK HERE TRYING TO STOP IT

see? you can’t offer a rebuttal outside of a schoolkid comment. i seriously hope hiroshimoot z-lines every fuckin canadian ip so we never see another leaf shitpost again. no one in their right mind is gonna participate in this psyop bullshit.

>no one in their right mind is gonna participate in this psyop bullshit
right just like with IOTBW, nobody (thousands)
sorry there are already hundreds on board MBMC
there will be tens of thousands before Jan 21 big thanks to you for promoting it so much by shilling against it
keep up the good work!

You are literally referencing your own posts from other threads as "proof". No wonder people here think you're a loon.

We have discords and where all working getting posters printed ready for the 21th what are you doing

you are so mad, so butthurt
its really cute
if this operation didnt make you feel threatened you wouldnt bother to try and stop it
but you do bother, over and over again

youre terrified
its bloody obvious

So was there already a preliminary run for this or what?

thanks user, is the discord useful? i actually havent spent much time in it yet, been too busy on here and making / translating the memes & PDFs

kek the "wagecuck" meme is just another communist method of attempting to convert people to their retarded ideology.

a couple preliminary tests, to test how much it triggers leftists (test passed lol) and for promotional purposes, people get pumped when they see actual pictures of the posters up instead of just a theoretical idea

but now we want people to wait till Jan 21, thats the big day
of course a couple people won't listen, but 99.99% of all posters will go up on Jan 21

Bump faggots, just report people shitposting for attention, they’ll get banned for 3 days

he was so salty kek
this meme has serious triggering potential
have a meme: and a PDF:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_f257a6829a6b4a449dba64de4015cc1f.pdf

Right on. I wish I lived in an area where this was a controversial thing to post. On second thought..

Me? On top of derailing these threads I've printed a few hundred of the "brown hand" versions as stickers that we'll pay some day labor to hang up all over town. What's more Sup Forums than shitting all over the latest stupid feelgood campaign around here?

I almost feel like letting the shills attack this is more tactically useful
they are huge promotional help by showing others that this plan terrifies them
and their tricks never work because this: immunizes the thread against shills

What happened to the gloved hand? I thought that was a good idea because the race was ambiguous.

discordanon here - i think it's most useful because we have channels with memes, posters, how-to in separrate categories. If you are making memes its way easier having everything in one place. You can also post in the meetup section and try to find a buddy.

>pic related, people post pics there all the time