Trump BTFO by UN

While 128 nations supported the resolution which criticized US decision to shift embassy to Jerusalem, only 8 or 9 opposed it incl US & Israel whereas 35 abstained.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't care

Lol.
Despite Drumpf's Warning, only countries to support US are some meme nations in Pacific Ocean.

Trumpanzees on suicide watch.

eat shit haley

I generally support trump and hate jews, but besides politics fucking LOL, literally only meme "nations".

Sweet now usa will save money by not paying into worthless un

>people still think the UN has any power

Kek

>Canada and Mexico abstained

That's right...They know we have them by the balls with these NAFTA negotiations

They only condemned the US because they know Muslims will target any country that dares tell Palestinians they aren’t in control. It’s “don’t make the black kids angry” on an international scale.

Fucking pathetic.

european american should return to their homeland now and let usa devore itself

Suck my dick bitches

The UN is a sad toothless old crack whore with it's lips wrapped around the wrinkly bunghole of the muslim hordes. Fuck them and fuck my cuck government too.

>128 criticized trump.
We aren't concerned with the opinions of lesser nations.

what a sad collection of countries. total banana republics (not even most of the puppets in the eu) plus island "nations". pathetic

Why do Americans let a shabbos poo speak for them.....a split arse poo.
God damn America George Washington is spinning in his grave.

The US just saved more than 6 Billion dollars

Slovakia??? the fuck you did it for?

we were supposed to play it cool

you mean un btfo by trump when he cuts funding to them
hahahaha

Jerusalem is Jewish. Go back to the desert.

Americans giving up world respect to shabbos goy for Jews How is that in Americans interest?

An irrelevant vote by irrelevant countries on a irrelevant platform

Btfo indeed

Enjoy receiving no more gibs poo boy.

UN is just another jewish scam, to rip off nations of their wealth. It should be dissolved.
Theres no need for this many fucking diplomats (read freeloaders) in this world.

Are we going to legit leave the UN? I hope so

That's right, based Trump.

Everyone is silent when the US protects them and gives billions away, but suddenly thosr same people cry out to defend the very shitskin muslim pedos that rape and kill them daily.

I hope Trump is making a list and fucks over every country that opposed him on this decision

Why is that White folks problem? Who have been exploited by Jews stealing taxes in aid

Kikes have no right to a land which they can't even control themselves. Jews lost that land 2000 years ago when they decided to be complete and annoying faggot kikes

so Trump is gonna continue on his promise and boycot most of the world now, yes?

Abstained:

>Poland
>Hungary
>Romania
>Czech Republic
>Latvia

Good choice, not shilling for kikes but also not going anti US/Trump.

kek no

Okay?
What’s your point?
Nobody cares what other countries think.
Kikes > Mudslimes

>amerimutts support giving and supporting the Jews of the claim to the HOLY CITY OF JERUSALEM.

Literal villain.
It's one thing Amerimutts sending their children to die for Israel in some other middle eastern country, this is just sad..

Pussy choice, this is what irrelevant country's do

Wow, anti-semitism is real.
I'm pro-Israel now.

Heh, what are those cucks gonna do about it? Write trump a strongly worded letter? I don’t even support the Israelis, but this whining is hilarious

So, anti Trumps achieved nothing and Trump saved a lot of money.
How will Drumpftards ever recover?

Well, at least the native people in these countries will still exist in 300 years, unlike most others from Europe.

YES BASED TRUMP, THANK YOU MR. TRUMP FOR BEING A GOOD ALLY TO THE BASED ISRAEL EVERYTHINGS SO FUCKING BASED YASSS

lol who cares this is great

no more funding shitsholes and now everyone hates the Jews

WIN/WIN

how can you not see this. this is masterful

>when you try to buy UN votes
>when you try to claim you support democracy
pick one

I suspect OP is named Achmed and not Pajeet. Hindus should kill the rest of the Muslims left behind after the partition, and drive any survivors over the border into Pakistan.

Per Haley today
>"At the UN, we're constantly asked to do more and give more -- in the past we have. So, when we make a decision, at the will of the American people, about where to locate OUR embassy, we don't expect those we've helped to target us," Haley wrote on Facebook and Twitter on Tuesday evening. "On Thursday, there will be a vote at the UN criticizing our choice. And yes, the US will be taking names."
Trump is taking names.

OBSESSED

>128 nations
lol
>puppet governments built from stock market shorts and mercenary funded revolutions accurately portray the will of the people in 128 nations
seriously though, it may be true, but how can you even pretend to consider that how these nations vote is an actual reflection of those populations, most of which dont have decent access to the Internet, will or ability to use it, or the freedom of expression to even use it properly

So you can all give those money to your best ally and the ((chosen people))), right?

>haha saving money is for kikes

Sorry, poo. This is what it feels like to be big enough, strong enough, soveriegn enough, and free enough to say fuck you to the globalists that control the rest of the world.

Think I'll clean my AR today.
>feels good

He's not saying you're going to save money. He's saying that money will now be given to Israel.

>Americans trying to show the world how tough they are by licking Israeli balls as hard as they can

canada was considering siding with the US until trump made those threats

art of the deal

>Voting for Jews
>Voting against globalists.

Choose only one, amerimutt.

who gives a shit about the un

>finland having an opinion about anything
Nope.avi

I thought the Jews were the globalists. Who the fuck is jewing who anymore?

apropo snatch quote.
'i throw a dog a bone I don't want to know how it tastes'
America never wanted in the league of nation's anyway. more aars and blood has been spilled since the inception of the un. they are either inept or that's by design.

#MAGA bitches.
and real Americans dont care how it tastes for you all. world will fukn eat it like how USA gave gibs to all these finger pointing countries whom did not have any reservations s about taking USA money.

Trips are confirmation that America is a globalist puppet.

>Jewing this hard

Nuke the entire middle east starting with Israel.

tfw world govt will not control America without a fight.
tfw dirty politicos did not deliver USA to special interest world govt donors.
tfw after 30+ yrs USA is the light of the world again

thank God for USA Patriots

This is now a Greatest Allies thread.

You can only post if your country supports national sovereignty and individual liberties.

Thanks for bombing the USS Liberty as a false flag for your golem to fight Egypt, Greatest ally.

Thanks for bombing 3 world trade center buildings and the pentagon as a false flag for your golem to fight Iraq, greatest ally.

I'm sure this will continue to go well for (((you))) and nobody will ever figure it out for all of time.

Wrong not btfo! Winning! 128 countries lost aid today. We don't give a flying fuck about the UN.

How does this concern the UN?

Please don't pretend that this isn't a sjw pro-muslim outcry.

>Giving the jews Jerusalem is winning

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Good goy

It's not. We never had any muslim problems until your shithole country was carved out for false kahzar kikes to genocide the actual 13 tribes of Judah.

using an embassy to cut un funding lolololol hahahahahahaa
President Trump btfos the un and global govt again

bwaaahahaahahahahahahahahaha
get used to the tatse bc it's only gonna keep happening.
their great plans that took hundreds of yrs is getting thwarted by the country they knew would be their downfall.

hows moloch treating y'all lately

Keep living in your make believe world you deluded fuck

>streetshitters are voting muslim now
RIP india .
bibi will remember this the nuke is coming .

b b bbut diversity is your greatest strength. Y r 128 of u fag 'countries' crying ur the majority and ur all so diverse. # winning

>Portugal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

>The kike calls the truth delusion

Jew harder, moshe.

128 counties losing aide.. bigly savings

So UN leaders from around the world got together and voted to say "We don't like that!"
Why do we support these niggers?
Why do we prop up the UN again?
Trump will destroy them.

We'll, we know who our allies are. Note that abstention is tacit support of us, thank you Canada and Mexico. Almost all the Islands voted for us except SJapanW.

USA boarders, USA choice.
USA$,USACHOOSES.
everyone else STFU. instead of fagsoros spending18bil to destabilise countries he culda built and embassy or did something constructive.

fuk all those fuks that pay money to over throw sovereign nation's. If they had the smallest of balls to pic up a weapon and do it themselves they could at least have that console them during their current times of tears and butthurt.

Nothing compared to the tech, money and blood we give to Israel, dumb boomer fuck.

Looks like Togo is getting a shit load of aid

doubloons and you have to poo in da loo

If not for the oil, we too would've supported the US and Israel

>meme flag trying to insult someone else's country

Come on let's see your shit country's flag.

lel fuck usa

>Japan
Perhaps time to support Chinese claims to Japanese clay.

Wait what's that? Toyota needs to pay tariffs now!

israel consider serbs one of their best allies in europe,lol

Looks like Ukraine was russian all along. Just realized.

Looks like you have to go back Ahmed.

Micronesia fuck sake are you doing?

Wow Nazi Germany now again

>Implying I don't want Mecca to be as big of a radioactive crater as Tel Aviv

Why are kikes so fucking annoying? No wonder Hitler sent you little shits to camp.

>nations
States you fucking retard.

Poo in loo by the way we now support Pakistan and their right to Kashmir. At least do something for our benefit. We can live without yoga pants and diarrhea

Give me one reason why America should care
>pro-tip: you can't

>Trump single-handedly found the countries who would support the final solution to the jewish question

Japan, South Korea, North Korea and China all agreed together.

Canada abstained and voted NO to Palestine as a state

i'm actually proud

Israel is cool but "fuck usa" takes precedence
Serbs in Bosnia made Bosnia abstain lel

Get a load of this good goy

Are you a middle aged woman?