WE WUZ KANGZZ NN SHIEET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NQ62frK74u0
youtu.be/7F969uaUtgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well they were everything else in history why not greek too

WE

WUZ

Imagine your people being so uninteresting, so uncivilized, and so unsuccessful that you have to take historical roles from other races to meet the media's diversity quota. How embarrassing.

GREEKZ

ACHILLES N SHEEIT

Fucking monkeys appropriating culture.
How can niggers live with themselves, I would never accept cross that like.
Truly a race with no pride or dignity.

how will they protray the arrow in the heel scene?

Proud real greek man here where were you when the truth surfaced?

Don't be mean. Their entire "culture" is based on theft, they are just doing the only thing they know how to do. Democrats are actually smart for getting to implement blatant racist policies to keep niggers in their place and continue to use them for votes. It's actually genius.

I dont give a fuck about pagan myths. They can shit on them all they want.

LaTroy Johnson

>trojan horse rolls into the city
>trojans start wondering what it is
>beatboxing starts coming from inside
>trojans drop their bottles of milk in fear
>achilles pops open a window
>starts throwing spears sideways
>trojan horse screeches its wheels as gangster rap starts playing
>history’s first drive-by is performed on Troy

Pretty accurate TBQH

AYOOOO

BAKA YOU WHITES WERE NOT COMPLAINING WHEN GREEKS AND ROMANS ARE PORTRAYED BY BLOND HAIRED AND BLUE EYED BRITISH ACTORS BUT WHEN THEY USE BLACK ACTORS IT BECOMES A PROBLEM

*DROPS MIC*

ayo

Couldn't be more inaccurate. Even the fucking movie Troy which was complete garbage in terms of accuracy was more accurate then any fucking shit the (((BBC))) spews out

Ive always complained when greeks are performed by actors of anglo or germanic descent.

good scene desu

youtube.com/watch?v=NQ62frK74u0

>we wuz throwing thunderbolts and shit

Once again anglos proving they are the filth of humanity. I hope we exterminate you one day. Anglos and their descendants are responsible for everything vile and filthy humanity produces.

kek underrated

KANGZ OF DA GODZ

>Everybody in this thread is blaming niggers for this when it's in fact white cucks

kek

I’ve never not blamed the anglo. Dont worry.

Yeah, the BBC needs to go.

>YOU WHITES WERE NOT COMPLAINING WHEN GREEKS AND ROMANS ARE PORTRAYED BY BLOND HAIRED AND BLUE EYED BRITISH ACTORS

yes we were you stupid nigger

>Troy is destroyed when it lets niggers inside its walls
The ol' almonds are activating

>Literally everyone who's ever existed was a nigger
BBC have no brakes.

Anyone else notice the irony of a company called 'BBC' remaking every story from European heritage with a black?

does this means i can say the n word without being racist?

NIGGER!

SHIIEEEEEEEET

And of course, all the girls are white as snow.

BBC SPARTANS

Top kek

>Nigger Zeus

WE WUZ GODZ

helen must be a white girl

Why don't they make a series about a classical tale of heroism and honor from the African cultural canon?

Like...uh...

youtu.be/7F969uaUtgo

Part of psyops / social engineering my dudes.

GIBS

Presented without comment.

>Greeks were always mongrelized t. butthurt mongrel

Well at least anglos are caucasians, not congoid.

It's in fact the eternal anglo and (((them))).

WE WAZ GREEKS N SHIEET TOO MANG

Are you implying that pre-Islam/Ottoman Greeks and Romans were the same shade of mutt-spawn brown as they are now?

They used to be white. But what they are now is what awaits the rest of Europe if it keeps leaving it's doors open to the Muzzies.

> that Zeus
well that explains all the raping in Greek mythologies

Glad someone pointed this out. It's like pottery

DAS RAIT WHAIT BOI

It would be like casting whited as the Shang.

This is fucking ridiculous. Nice world needs to collectively tell niggers where to shove it. Even Arabs should be upset at this.

You're blaming the wrong people. Who greenlighted and produced this joke? BBC says:

"Produced by Wild Mercury in association with Kudos, Troy: Fall Of A City was commissioned by BBC One and is a co-production between the BBC and Netflix."

IMDB says:

Dianne Beatty, Robert How, Barney Reisz, Matthew Read, Derek Wax,

>Beatty, How, Reisz, Read, Wax

Those names sound strange...

>Achilles
"no!"

Variety says Endemol Shine are supporting the producers:

"Endemol Shine-backed producers Wild Mercury and Kudos are producing. The BBC will launch the series in the U.K. and Netflix internationally."

"Endemol Shine UK is the producer behind a diverse range of hits including Apple Tree Yard, Big Brother, Black Mirror, Broadchurch, Hunted, MasterChef & more"

Mycenaeans were whiter that whatever the fuck turks babies live in Greece now nigger.

I know what you mean but the names aren't enough considering it's the UK and political correctness is a british virtue nowadays

Jews. Always Jews.

Isn't it weird how absolutely everyone from history was black? Doesn't matter what country you look at, the native people were blacks.
And then one day some white people just popped into existence and re-wrote history to be all rayciss and shit.

Unbelievable I know!

>Fucking goblets appropriating culture.
How can crackers live with themselves, I would never accept cross that like.
Truly a race with no pride or dignity.

>BBC

no surprise here

what even more odd is how these white people sprang up out of nowhere and somehow took over all these advanced civilisations that were all black and made THEM slaves after the black nations enslaved jews in egypt of course

Sorry, but if you sincerely belive that ancient greeks were blue eyed blondes - you are no more of a retarded fuck than those Afrocentrists.

and do not even try and post those supposed translations describin Roman emperors as blondes, that shit was debunked years ago.

Blacks didnt enslave the jews, that was a white ruler who usurped the throne. Have you learned nothing in your (((british))) school?

On another note, I'm still recovering from the new Nutcracker trailer where Disney managed to fit several niggers (including randomly starring Morgan Freeman) into one minute. After Beauty and the Beast this is apparently their new MO (outside of way overdoing everything). But it was especially painful seeing it in the Nutcracker because that story is close to my heart.

>White man and his city get attacked by malicious blackman
>Entire city devastated and ransacked by black man until it's almost completely gone frm history only to remain as a mere legend for millennia
Why do they want this?

So all the gods and Demi-gods are black, really living up to the BBC name there

Should be called "Trey"

>"duuh what is migration XD"

retard.
as expected from snow nigger

he will be killed by a white blue eyed man for sure

Solid.

GRΣΣK HOMOS BTFO

Obviously you don't know the story, Paris is effeminate and cowardly and will certainly be exaggeratedly depicted as such in the show when he pathetically catches Achilles with an arrow to his... achilles. It won't be impressive.

It is hilariously obvious that the entire point of this is to make White children even more disconnected from their history. The average White school child will genuinely imagine these people as a diverse society full of Nogs.

>MFW I thought greek mythology was safe from BLACKING only to be proven wrong by the BBC

Shut up coon when the Europeans were in the Renaissance Era and landing on your shores in caravels your entire continent was still researching pottery.

>>starts throwing spears sideways
top jej

If you have netflix:
>call support
>say you want to cancel
>as reason, give WE WUZ KANGS

Suddenly, a large part of their VERY IMPORTANT CUSTOMER FEEDBACK has the same cryptic message

Do British cucks even watch this shit?

to be fair there would have been black people in northen Africa... but I don't think they would use them on campaigns much

Remember the 6 million black Jews which died in the Nazi death camps, which were staffed by more black people, which were then liberated by black members of the Us Armed Forces.

Pottery? They never created the wheel and it took a white man to get their lazy black ass to create their first dictionary in the 1930s

Bullshit propaganda.

>BBC

Reminder that niggers are only acting within their nature. It's white liberals and jews who are letting them off the leash and shoving them everywhere.

there's a literal fucking ethiopian in the iliad but instead they make achilles black?

Cast...

Putting the chill in achilles

12 rounds to the chest

this :(

Blachilles

Always remember this is not aimed as us. They know we know what happened. This is aimed at the children and grand-children and so on to make them think whites never existed or did anything great.

This is outright theft of our history and culture.

WE

pathetic

>Do British cucks even watch this shit?

no but they probably pay for it with their taxes since it was commissioned by BBC One

Why does he wear the helmet of his oppressor?

> Massive successful city
> Nigger shows up
> Everything gets fucked

Sorry Piers Wagner, we have seen this.