What's the future of LGBTQ in America?

What's the future of LGBTQ in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
imgur.com/r/transpassing
thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/soej.12233/full
twitter.com/AnonBabble

discord gg/j46ep6a

add a .

LGBBQ

Death

transhumanism or reset (bunch of gays purged, rest go into hiding)

Gas chambers.

Division and Strife

Islam will split the LGBTQ community right down the center

suicide

>Islam will split the LGBTQ community right down the center

The ones that have already been thrown of a roof (and stoned to death in case they survived the drop) and the ones that are yet to be thrown?

No, half will go conservative to prevent the spread of Islam.

They will be ostracized by the hardcore tolerant Liberal types.

More letters

>be ugly man
>no respect, can do anything about the ugliness, chicks dont want be near you
>transition
>makeup to mask ugliness, loads of attention from social programs, people forced to be nice to you and most importantly, you get to be in close proximity to women

>people forced to be nice to you
They aren't though.

That isn't even the same guy.
>Eye color is slighty different.
>Different nose
>inb4 nosejob
Don't you think they would have fixed the crooked nose the second person has if they were really working there?
>Different lips
>Facial ratios aren't the same

Yes they are lmao

>implying you wouldn't fuck this

depression
>They aren't though.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
gtfo you memeflag shill faggot

LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ

They keep adding letters. Fucking smucks.

>or this

you neckbeards could never get a qt girl like this :)

i love THICC girls

public hangings

>suicide in two years

>tfw never waking up next to this beauty

why even live

My friend's gf looks about the same.

i love girls with beautiful hair

Future Madam President.

Forget about makeup or surgery, you can always spot a tranny by the mentally ill look in their eyes.

if this woman wants to piss next to your daughter
she *claps* should *claps* be *claps* allowed *claps* to *claps*

we're already in it

Probably suicide or exile.

beautiful woman in beautiful halloween outfit :)

A gas chamber.

I've been mulling over this for a while. The world as of now has many contradictory ideologies that some of them aren't brought to light as much as others. You don't often hear about BLM having qualms with the LBGT community, or the LBGT having issues with the Islamic religion posing a threat to their own sexual orientation, but it has happened. We just don't hear about it.

If something does happen, it will be a gradual process that eventually implodes on itself. Ask yourself: How long can one belief be paraded before skepticism kicks in?

One of the following scenerios, I predict, will happen in the long term:

>Islam will have so much of an influence that it will create tension between them and the LBGT community, that they will view the other as barbaric.

>Western Civilization will collapse, with warring ideologies clashing with one another. It will become a pit fight, with victims victimizing each other for the same of victimhood
While I don't like openly using the tern victim: it now is a decisive tactic against other humans through litigious practice (everyone wants to sue one another), wanting personal justice by means of raining hell through doxxing, or advocating a community dedicated to racism/sexism masked as "we are oppressed. Cliques of the LBGT community do this, but it is not exclusive to just them.

>An apoloclyptic event will happen. "Safe spaces" in college definitions are no longer relevant, as the age-old reality kicks in that its survive or die.

No kingdom lasts forever

History can never be erased

The pendulum always swings

if this girl wants your cum you fucking give it to her

Gay bombs being detonated in large cities. Pink femtrail clouds being sprayed from the backs of planes.

i wish my gf looked this beautiful in her christmas outfit

The objection to tranny bathroom laws isn't that trannies will go into the bathroom with children (they do that no matter which room they go into), but that child molesters will legally be able to enter the wrong bathrooms by claiming they are transgender.

dorky girls are adorable ^_^

G will take a sharp right while L and T continue to drift further left.

>tfw no gf with kawaii hair

It's like they went so far that they are now pushing for things that will repress the lgbt

What the hell is wrong with you, colgate!?

This is from the LGBT subreddit. I got banned for pointing out that everyone looks happier in the before photo.

absolutely STUNNING

stop being a bigot and show this lovely girl your penis

They will be offered mental therapy. If they refuse or they aren't back to normal, they will be put down like racehorses with a broken leg and turned into glue / Burger King meat.

If you want to shitpost at trannies, thyre 90% of the /lgbt/ board.

Just be warned that they're probably too self-obsessed to even notice you're being ironic.

I'm not. Everyone looks happier before they transition. After they have a dead look in their eyes.

g o r g e o u s

love her pretty makeup!!

total babe

pretty lips *_*

gym gurrrls rock

i legit lost my appetite looking through these pics
imgur.com/r/transpassing enjoy yourselves faggots

Shit like this proves Hitler was right and we need an actual holocaust

Literally an evolutionary dead end

discord gg/Mh727V

add a .

jack black

There's nothing worse than a wannabe traditional faggot.
At least embrace your degeneracy.

I believe that this post is probably bait. Is it the aura of self-righteousness? Perhaps it’s the hyperbolic nature of a couple of the sentences. It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly what is said that brings up suspicions of cowardly disingenuousness. There is probably a number of things in this post one could call inaccurate. I’ll posit here that the mentality of the person behind the post is that of a childish, irresponsible middle-aged man that could be described as feeling inadequate in comparison to his peers. The events in the global realm of politics that have recently transpired might well be causing feelings of not just hatred, but of rage. We are probably talking about a very low quality and below average psyche here. Rather than focus on self improvement, this individual feels and desires to tear down other people, belief systems, and ideologies out of a purely spiteful emotional origin. Any reconciliation or attempted venture to educate this poster will be done in vain. In the end, there are things said, I believe, that can actually help to educate and inform us about the cold and brutal tendencies of our fellow forum users. However, I am skeptical about the scope and quality of too much of what was said on a purely ethical framework.

The study, titled “Choices: Perspectives of Younger Gay Men on Monogamy, Non-monogamy and Marriage,” was conduced by researchersBlake Spears and Lanz Lowen. They surveyed over 800 single, monogamously-coupled, and non-monogamously coupled gay menages 18-40 years about their relationships. A handful of “monogamish” men were also interviewed.

“The most striking finding of this study is younger gay men’s greater inclination toward monogamy,” the researchers report. “We see this in the overwhelming number of relationships that are monogamous (86percent). In addition, 90percentof the single younger gay men were seeking monogamy. This is a sea change compared to older generations of gay men.”

thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf

Faggots lie as much as roasties. There's no reason to expect that """monogamy""" actually means a traditional, life long single partner.
How many buttholes have you been inside?

assfucking.

and lots of it.

Gay men and lesbian women earn 10% more than their heterosexual peers:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/soej.12233/full

why go through all the effort and leave those caterpillars

Being at the bottom of a bog

Correlation =/= causation, you retarded fudgepacker.

Nice subject change.
If this subject was a big juicy cock, I'm sure you'd stay on it.

LGBTQ more like LGB QT amirite??

Thanks Mrs. homosex skeltal

A rope. Lots and lots of rope

Trannies are so mentally ill. hopefully people admit this someday. When you talk to them you can tell they think they are fooling you and getting off on thinking they are fooling you into thinking they are the opposite sex, even though it's usually quite obvious. The ones that don't fool you and know they can't fool anyone just try to be obvious for shock value and act flamboyant for attention. They are deeply insecure and have just found a very depraved and sad way to seek attention and get some sort of weird jolly in life. Bizarre that liberals encourage this degenerate shit. But that seems to be all liberals do anymore.

Sadly this. All these people egging people, especially children on that it's ok to forever trap yourself in an ugly mutilated body and pumping chemicals into their brains are going to have much blood on their hands when they stand in front of God one day.

Please know that most of us gay men here feel the same about trannies as you do.

Suicide.

mfw

can't child molesters just do that anyways and it would be illegal either way if their intent is raping children? what difference does it make other than fucking over trans people?

2spooky4me

And is there a youtube video of this

Gay guy here. I don't want women in the changing room at a pool or the restroom. I deserve privacy.

Sup Forums is mostly conprised of furries and traps

Prove me wrong

This

then argue that instead of the disingenuous child molester argument, there's no logic to it whatsoever. its just scaremongering

Didn’t they treat this with schizophrenia drugs with effectiveness.

In the top 50 cities, this is sorted. The rest of the tribesmen who just learned about the thing called "fire" will join in about 200 years.

I don't care what others do. This credo worked for centuries in donkey fucking, daughter impregnating, wife beating rural areas and should continue to exists.

I never argued the child molester angle. I think it is dumb. I just think multi-user restrooms are best segregated by assigned birth sex.

Pimozide only worked on one person who already had schizophrenia separately from tranny illness.

Hopefully we calm the fuck down and stop shoving gayness down the throats of people who don't want anything to do with it. Basically, if I can tell you're gay the first time I meet you, it's time to start up the gas box.
I've noticed that even most right wingers, and not just right wing normies, don't care about a random persons sexual conquest, be them gay or straight. We all know gays have always existed but it took a bit of inspiration from (((them))) to make it something to be "proud" of.
Gayness should be, in every aspect of life, a "don't ask don't tell" situation.

TL;DR
There's a big difference between a faggot and a man who happens to be gay or Bi.

Side note
>Lesbians don't exist they're just women who envy men
>Lesbians don't exist they're just women who envy men
>Lesbians don't exist they're just women who have been brainwashed by (((them)))

How would Sup Forums react to dating a "girl" but then finding out it's a trap?

t. someone who's never talked to a tranny

whats the difference between a faggot and a gay?

Shit. He kinda looks like me. Meh. Guess I wouldn't make all that great a woman.

I'm actually kind of worried about how many tranny photos you have, user.

Wait. This is the sexy tranny thread? Are roaches allowed?