Aporogize?

Aporogize?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Aup02OzOS10
youtube.com/watch?v=IYd2CJae0mA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so sorry

Entire cities were destructed in conventional manner during the war by the dozens if not hundreds, they just happened to have been demolished not through nuclear means, why is Hiroshima such a big fucking deal you stupid fuck

what the fuck is there to apologize for?

they started the war, we ended it. fucking cuck shit.

For ending the war?

>The part where the mother instinctively covers her baby.

for not knowing the history

Our apology was Charles Demming. Without the US, Japan would be nothing today.

Right after you apologize for Pearl Harbor, supporting the Nazis, and the cancer that is anime, I might consider apologizing for doing the whole world a favor by annihilating you rats

Sorry we missed by so much, it was the best we could do with 40's technology.
Next one will be dead on the money, we promise.

>implying america wasnt trying to get them to attack us for years by that point.
FDR wanted in you nigger

im sorry we didnt drop more

also if you guys keep fucking up dragon ball super ill tell my dad to drop 2 nukes on you again to remind you of your past

>anime
you have to go back.

I apologies only to that poor dog that was caught in the explosion

That's okay. It is not your fault you were born a filthy gypsy.

This argument is so retarded
It implies the US does have the right not to sell its oil or steel to some crazy motherfuckers trying to take over the ocean
Germany had more reason to attack us because we did a fuckton more to them, and yet they were never that retarded

actually, you forced them to by putting sanctions on them and then when they said that they don't pose any threat to the us you kept going until you completely cornered them with sanctions at one front the Russians with your oil food and technology on another so they were forced to lash out

nice autism dude

try using punctuation next time so that your posts don't read like a retarded toddler who just ran a mile

>and the cancer that is anime
You caused them make anime, your nuke fucked their heads

>A bomb with parachute
What's the point?

Reminder that japan was gonna surrender but the jews and (((churchill))) saw this as a prime opportunity to show the world power

>putting a parachute on a bomb

Top fucking kek

Lets be real here anons, the japs are no angels.

I'd much rather live in Bulgaria than the poor monkey-inhabited shithole you call "Bolivia". It is that you know the word filthy simply because you can look at yourself or your country.

Apologize for not pulling punches in a total war? Nah.

An estimated 20,000 women were raped by the Japanese soldiers during the six weeks of the Nanking Massacre, most were brutally killed afterwards. The Japanese soldiers even raped girls less than ten years old, women over seventy years old, pregnant women, and nuns. Rampant raping took place in the streets or at religious worshiping places during the day. Many women were gang raped. Some Japanese even forced fathers to rape their daughters, sons to rape their mothers, etc. Those who resisted were killed immediately.

yes that was the plan so i can watch anime why daddy set up the county for my take over i love TT

>they won't give us the fuel that we need to continue attacking their allies!
>How dare they!

You're a fucking idiot.

to give the plane time to fly away before big boom

so that explodes in air for maximum effect and that pilots of Enola Faggot got enough time to get away from the blast

Okay Scholomo, who should I thank for my waifu then? The Amerimuts or the Japs?

>inb4 Chitoge was best girl

Fuck off.

Gee I can't imagine why you want to have enough time to escape the blast radius of the bomb you just dropped.

This shit happened in 1937.

The bombing took place in 1945.

We pretty much bombed the same crazy fucked up military that did this, so its hard to feel sorry.

Anyone interested in this should watch White Light, Black Rain

No. After we nuked Japs, they gave us anime. There's no reason why we should to apologize.

You'd be surprised to know how many of your women come to my shithole to "experience a new culture" and "find themselves" by riding our BBC.

I wonder how Japan feels being allies with a demon that used a device to not only destroy thousand of lives instantly, but not many people consider how the resulting EMP destroyed their souls as well.

USA is the most based bad guy.

The alternative would have been Operation Downfall, i.e. "say goodbye to the entire people and culture of Japan, plus add extra million Allied casualties".

Woah, that's really racist of Japan to imply black people were behind the frying.

Nukes are not real. America never dropped nukes on Japan. It was all an elaborate ruse to get the war to end before the ussr could conquer all of Asia. Once Russia figured out they were played, they started their own nuke program themselves. It's literally Hollywood fraud. Have you ever seen a nuke go off in person? No. Nuclear power? It's not even real either. Just an elaborate water boiler.
Don't fall for psyops.

Beastiality is indeed a thing our hippies like, regardless you can keep those. The real women stay here to, you know, get a job and live a normal life.

>nuke japan because they a waysissssi sss waysisss empire waysiss hitler omggg
>let Communism annex half of Europe

kek

Dude there is no moral in war.There is just lesser evil and this is our nature.

We were tired of war. That was our worst mistake.

Hilarious how much it backfired. Fucking Mao alone killed more of his own people than the Nips could have even dreamed to kill.

>b-but we liberated japan
hahahahahah

The Japanese in WWII regularly committed atrocities that make hiroshima look like nothing.
The Rape of Nanking (1937)
The Bangka Island Massacre (1942) (killed a bunch of nurses and unarmed medical personnel there)
The Bataan Death March (1942) (japanese sergeants forced american prisoners of war to march with the intention of marching them to death, rode along the line decapitating those who would fall behind with katanas)
The Sandakan Death March (1945)
Murder and cannibalism on the Kokoda Track (1942)
Conscripting women for sexual slavery in Japanese Army brothels (1937-1945)
Mutilation and murder of Dutch civilians in Borneo
Murder and cannibalism of captured american pilots and aircrew on the island of New Britian

"About half an hour from the time of the forced landing, the Kempei Tai * beheaded the pilot. I saw this from behind a tree and watched some of the Japanese cut flesh from his arms, legs, hips and buttocks and carry it off to their quarters. I was so shocked at the scene and followed the Japanese just to find out what they would do with the flesh. They cut it in small pieces and fried it.

"Later that evening, a senior Japanese officer, of the rank of major general, addressed a large number of officers. At the conclusion of his speech, a piece of fried flesh was given to all present who ate it on the spot."

So yea, get that shit straight outta here. The nukes were a gift.

Hahahahahah and how was Communist China that we allowed to take over all of China? hahahahahahahah

>i-it was worth nuking waysist hitler japan becuz communsim :PP XDDD

HAHAHA

The nukes dropped on Japan didn't have parachutes. Whoever made this animation fucked that up.
Really big modern bombs, e.g. MOAB, get dropped out the back of cargo planes because they are too big to be carried by bombers. The bomb sits on a a track inside the cargo bay. They open the back of the plane and chuck the parachute out to drag the bomb out of the plane.

Sorry it wasn't 3
youtu.be/Aup02OzOS10

it was the biggest sacrifice of goys for the jews
this solidified their power
Nagasaki and Hiroshima had the largest Christian populations in all of japan, that's why they were chosen

Victor Davis hansens recent book puts it across as the bombs saving more Japanese from cheap fire raids we were doing on their wood shacks.

>bombs saving more Japanese from cheap fire raids we were doing on their wood shacks.
>w-we were saving Japan from themselves!
>lets Communism annex Asia
>lets Communism annex half of Europe
>w-we were s-ss-saving them!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>it was worth nuking hitler japan because of communism
Looks like the only person you're quoting there is yourself.
>we allowed china to be taken over with communism
Yea, don't you know that the USA controls the width and breadth of the earth and anything that goes on in its entirety is something that we allowed?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :PPP XDDDDD

Wow she's strong

youtube.com/watch?v=IYd2CJae0mA

We killed this for Jews and World Communism.
HAHAHAHAHA

>getting blown out by China
>America is rapidly turning non-white
>Trump despite all the good he's done is hated by the New Americans
>Europe is falling apart

It was so worth it huh HAHAHAHAH

>I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman. Uncle Wills says that the Lord made a white man from dust, a nigger from mud, and then threw what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion that negroes ought to be in Arica, yellow men in Asia, and white men in Europe and America.
Harry S. Truman

I'm genuinely proud of that. Yes, we sacrificed those civilians in exchange for the millions who would have perished due to traditional invasion. Remember Okinawa? All those mothers jumping from cliffs holding babies because the Japs told them American soldiers were evil? That would have happened on a way bigger scale had we invaded Japan.

And even if we let them be, and we allowed the Soviets to invade, would that have been any better? Giving the Japanese communist subversion and influence? If you need an example of Asian communism, look at Mao's China. Even now they are nothing but a bunch of uncaring, ignorant, insects.

tl;dr the nuke was the best choice.

>USA controls the width and breadth of the earth and anything that goes on in its entirety is something that we allowed?
Just remember in 50 years it will be niggers and 56%ers that will control all this, including an entire nuclear arsenal. LOL BYE BYE!

>in exchange for the millions who would have perished due to traditional invasion
How many has Communism killed? Remember: Japan would have stopped the rise of Communism.

HAHAHAHA WE SAVED EM ALRIGHT

Churchill had fuck all to say he wanted to take out the soviets

This is actually adorable. Id dick the monkey woman in the little hat.

Weak bait XD

>russia btfo by neck
>log goes in manger
>trump middle east communism
>wtc new america
>non-white china btfo europoor

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA xD XDDD :PPP ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah he sure did he did so much to encourage that and did a lot to help save the Polish from Communism.

HAHAHAHAHA

>j-japan and germany must have unconditional surrender!

Well they got what they wanted. The white race is going extinct in our lifetime and Japan is committing cultural suicide.

America is dead. You will never see another white president again. It was really worth it though. Communism won.

ME SO SOLLY.

moab is not nuclear thats why it need tons of explosive
nukes are not that big

This.
Nuclear bombs are fake.
Japan was firebombed. 69 cities were firebombed including Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Cement building still standing, but burned out; wood buildings charred in place. The roads were clear (no blast). No birth defects after the war.
All the test footage is fake as fuck.

>a-america is dead! n-no more white presidents r-right?!
>jews new world order russian wtc germany
>right migrant issue in washing machine
>nigger brick lad btfo's german prince
>communism is winning

XDDDDDD LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:P

What is that anime technique called where the background whooshes in one certain direction with lines flying in that direction while the foreground stays put/barely moves/moves with intent?

Wait so you'd rather have Japan and Germany meeting up in Asia?

He makes a pretty solid case for the ally strategy and why it was the best for American domination. Sure they let Korea and Poland go red so they fought the commie under the flag they could.

>ywn fry thousands of defenseless slopes with a single bomb

They started it. We finished it.

I never said we saved them. I mean that given the present circumstances and choices we had at the time ( a) Naval invasion, b) Nuke,
c) Allow the Soviets to do it) That the nuke was the best choice. Yes, we should have also fought the Soviets for Europe but that's irrelevant. We are talking about Japan.

My retort:

>don’t start no shit, won’t be no shit

you guys are alright. don't be in north korea tomorrow.

Reminder.