m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tim5mhhJr5Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OmxzNa8Ri4M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zv2JI_jyVPk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XIsKg7QLPoQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kikyou. Hands down.

>inb4 Kagura

Why do guys like her so much?

Sango, but they're all solid 10/10 design wise.

Regardless of which animu she's from, if you're waifu does not have dark hair, she cannot be a 10/10. If she has retarded neon hair colors like orange or blue, she is instant shit tier.

Did Kagome ever stop being "Kikyou but worse"?

Rin

Most guys who watch Inuyasha usually will say they liked Kikyo the best and I don't really understand why? She's not really that fun but she does seem caring but Sango is like that and she actually has a personality. I would have loved her to end up with Inuyasha.

Sango>Kagura>loli>Kikyo>>>>>>shit>>>>>Kagome

But Miroku was better than Inuyasha

How long did Sesshomaru wait before fucking her?

1 month

I never watched Inuyasha b/c I'm not a gril but this androgynous creature is pure sex appeal.

How about no. Inuyasha was precisely first in my list followed by Koga and Hiten from the thunder brothers.

He's so overrated. Inuyasha was literally 100%

The answer was and always has been Sango

>male tsundere

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KpuK-zwFzzg

>Nobody posting the real best girl yet

Rin.
Also Kanna is a cutie. Kikyo, Kagura, and Kagome are all good though.
Hiten is a fun boy.

He is so fucking pretty.

Also yes, Rin. Then Sango, then Kagura. And Jakotsu would be best girl if he was actually a girl.

Sango. The only competition she really had was Kagura.

I'm tired of this Inuyasha was only for girls meme. Do you nerds understand how revolutionary Inuyasha is? It was a series that was both for just girls and just boys depending solely on whose point of view you decided to see the series from. If you are a girl you'd obviously choose to see the series through Kagome and if you were a boy you'd see the series from Inuyasha and the series looks completely and totally different depending on who you see yourself as or relate with.

Guys, especially the nerdy white variety that enjoy anime, have a huge heartboner for that whole yamato nadeshiko stuff. Personally I think that she is kind of a bitch.

Also if you hate Inuyasha or Kagome a study says you most likely hate yourself because they're the characters you're supposed to relate with.

/thread

furry detected

This Cutie

>Personally I think that she is kind of a bitch.
She does kind of only have the bitch part of her soul, and is still able to not be a bitch despite that.

Fun fact of the day: The seventh ending to Inuyasha is actually a cover. The original is sung by Sophie Monk in English. See.

Cover
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tim5mhhJr5Y

Original
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OmxzNa8Ri4M [Open]

I never thought if it that way. I see now that if you were to see it through Kagome, you'd catch on to the romance and less on the demon hunting. I always saw it as an action adventure series growing up and never understood why girls liked it.

Not even furry, but Kirara was the most bro character of the team. Means of flying transportation, a great fighter, willing to defend others, helps with training, holds trust in enemies whom she believes to still be good (Kohaku), and is just lovably sweet for a cat. She did more for the show than people recognize, and is extremely underrated.

Best answer, best girl, best ost.

I really like kagome, but, I think in "best girl of inuyasha" is better sango

It's not really that revolutionary. Not anime, but do you remember that WB series called Roswell, it was just like that. It appealed to both genders because if you chose to see it through the eyes of the male leads it was about alien conspiracies and past lifes and stuff, and if chose to see it through the eyes of the female leads it was romance and drama. I'm sure there are more examples of this in other media too.

Well I mean she's basically a spirit of vengeance and despite that she's still able to remain compassionate and help innocent people speaks volumes about her.

IIRC in the manga Inuyasha was in love with her until the very end and Kagome was his second choice.

Fucking this. Who wants a stuck-up prettyface asshole when you can have a wild and passionate dogboy?

Fuck that!

>Who wants a stuck-up prettyface asshole
Lolis apparently.

Sango is the only answer and anyone who says otherwise has shit taste in females.

I love him. I loved him as a kid too. I even looked up fansites about him.

I remember I found one that had a list of 100 reasons why he was the best. One of them was that you could ride him in his dog form and in parentheses it said you could ride him in his human form too and I had no idea what the fuck that meant.

Also Kagome could be annoying but I never liked Kikyo either.

But Kagome is Kikyo?

Sango

Also had best theme song. Also a hype demon cat.

This explains a lot

He's also a lolicon

I honestly don't get people like you. How could you like a guy like Sesshomaru over Inuyasha? I'll admit that Sesshomaru is one of the best guys in this series and I just pretend to not like him a lot of the time because people were so annoying about him in school but Inuyasha just seems so much better overall and he seems like he'd actually care about his family and be a good parent and then there's the thing with his dad and his mom and his whole story is just amazing. I actually am obsessively in love with Inuyasha and I don't care who knows about it.

Badass weapon that fucked people's shit up too. No one wanted to get hit by that thing.

I saw it for both and understood why both genders liked it. Damn shame Takahashi doesn't know how to end a fucking series because Inuyasha starts off so strong.

The inuyasha color pallet is the best ever btw.

So who do you all think is the worst guy and why is it Miroku?

He was my favorite male character. Little fox nigger was worthless though.

How in gods earth was this guy your favorite character?

He had the ability to one shot every villain but didn't because he was a pussy.

As much as I'd like to agree with you that's not the problem. He's bad for other reasons.

this, Kikyo was really nice and cute

I realize the series likes to joke about it but even the cheating and joking aside he was kind of a weasel.

So, is it ok to stop pretending to hate Inu Yasha now?

I've always loved Inuyasha and stick up for it whenever I can.

Why is the character design so good?

>Oh no, Inuyasha gained a new powerup that is gonna fucking kill me
>Yes, I escaped by a narrow margin thanks to good old dumb luck
>Rinse and repeat 10 times

Inuyasha couldn't even kill him during the final battle, it was fucking Sesshomaru that did it.

If you like Inuyasha and Sango as a couple you should read a short fan fiction called "lonely in your nightmare" and your heart will literally explode because of how beautiful it is. I remember reading it a long time ago and I just love the couple now.

Why are the ending themes so good.

Best one.

Original
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zv2JI_jyVPk

English
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XIsKg7QLPoQ

Endings 1 and 2 bring back such nostalgic memories of a simpler time for me.

Despite Inuyasha being a shit show, the OPs and EDs in some ways defined my childhood.

I want to be held like this one day. Is that too much to ask?

There are people right now on this board who won't say Sango. And they're awful for it

You know for a fact she's laughing on the inside. Imagine trying to keep your composure.

I never cared much for this pairing.

>shit show

It's the best background anime in the entire universe to have on while studying. You can listen to it and it's entertaining while not taking too much of your attention and the fuller is amazing.

filler is amazing*

I really hope you nerds didn't watch Inuyasha in Japanese.

My favorite was always the Kanna, the mirror loli.

>tfw the hipster has arrived.

Fpbp

I'm a girl and inuyasha was my first anime.
But I see why guys could like it too.

It's for everybody.

It's actually decent when there's shit happening, the problem is that it's loaded down with filler, which Id be amenable to if it where better but it's usually some flavor of

>Kagome goes home because apparently we care about high school shit

>Random demon because no one put a number on how many jewel shard there where

>Sango/Kagome get mad at Miroku/Inuyasah

Sango>Kagura>Kirara>Rin>Kanna>Kaede>Sesshomaru>>>>>>>>>>Kagome>Kikyo

A lot of it isn't filler user. You're just focused on Inuyasha's point of view.

Half of Inuyasha is sol.

Look I realize Im talking to anime fan to whom the word "filler' means not in the manga but manga can have filler too. It's not material that isn't canon it's material that doesn't progress the story. and is just there for added bloat

And that part sucks

Sometimes you just need to kick back and relax user. As much as I love series with all the fat trimmed like Madoka you've got to enjoy filler in anime every once and a while and Inuyasha in my opinion does filler by your definition pretty good.

Once and while sure but there's an extreme too. If you just want to have a simple throwaway episode now and again to give some side characters a chance to shine or cut the animators some slack Im cool with that but you can only take that so far

>dragging anti-white slurs into this subject, on this board

I don't think that was meant to be anti white.

For plot convenience only. They are fundamentally different people otherwise. No shared mannerisms, voice, nothing.

Rin is his daughteru you scum

>Barriers
>Fake castle
>Minions are all weird copies of him
>It wasn't really me it was a dirt puppet
>Shit out another overpowered minion every time shit gets dire
>BEES?

Is he the most bullshit villain ever?

>not watching the series from Miroku's viewpoint and not wanting to fuck everything that moves

Kikyo telling Kagome not to cry over her as she had done enough to try and save her was heart wrenching.

It's sort of like how Dumbledore explains to Snape how Harry is similar to his mother. Their behaviour and mannerisms show no similarity yet at their core they are very similar. It raises an interesting question whether they are two different people or the same, like some science fictions where clones resemble the original very much.

Anything good for Inuyasha/Kikyo? Most of the shit in ff net is pure and utter shit.

>Anything good for Inuyasha/Kikyo? Most of the shit in ff net is pure and utter shit.

No user but there's a very good one about Shippo outliving all the demons throughout time and surviving until he made it to Kagome's original timeline so that he could pair up with her and it sounds bad but it's amazing and I forgot the name.

There's also another one about Sessomaru and how he made it up to modern Japan just by living after he accidentally let Rin die and he keeps killing her reincarnations because they're not like her but she somewhat remembers him every time and it sounds dumb but it's actually tragic and really good and I forgot the name.

Kick You

>I realize Im talking to anime fan to whom the word "filler' means not in the manga but manga can have filler too.
kekitus

keky-o

Kaguy-
Oh. Fuck you.

Use your periods and commas, please. They're not always strictly necessary but they're actually there for a reason, and it's good to know how to use them.

My bad. I didn't think anyone would even care.

On Sup Forums we have a little bit of a different attitude about things like that, newfriend, when compared to other major boards on the site, and to other-websites-that-will-not-be-named.