Im gay

The last resort of the dying celeb. Looks like he's going to play the gay card.

>Eminem says he uses gay dating app Grindr in shocking interview
archive.is/63jkj

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=861dkpAv3Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is either terminally ill or going to off himself soon. 2018 won't be kind for him

Hi, Bob. He did enough drugs to kill his brain.

>He didn't believe the Trump curse
Sup Forums has filled Trump with extreme levels of meme magic, did we go too far?

Even if he turns gay, he can still upgrade to transitioning. It's not the last resort.

10 bux and a bump of cocaine says this is just for attention.

he actually came out a few years ago

there are women on Grindr

I wouldn't expect virgins to know this, though

The real Eminem was murdered and replaced years ago.

Funny how (((they))) replace those who displease them *cough* Miley Cyrus *cough*

Hi, Herl.

12 months on HRT
demisexual, pansexual

It's actually just aids that makes him look like that. Also terrible addiction to drugs that he can't ever shake

Is that a real scene?

Thats just the result of years of drug abuse

Man it looks like he has aids. Even the queer Michael Stipe looks better than him and he has like 12 years on him.

In the early 2000s I genuinely thought he had hepatitis

This guy...

Kid had so much potential but he just had to be a little degenerate shithead for all the nerdy white kids to look up to

He still gets respect from the black community for some reason

He's straight he just felt like having a cock on his mouth its nothing gay it's just curiousity

yeah, it's from the interview

Paul McCartney?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, there goes most of his black fanbase. Black people are genuinely pretty homophobic so I'm not sure what his angle is on this PR stunt.

top kek that must feel good huh

He looks like he owns a recordshop where they only sell '12 red vinyl