Redpill me on Gypsies

What’s up with them? Are they really that bad or is it all relative? Exaggerated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jm5nWVcXsPM
youtube.com/watch?v=iDDrXSae6q0
youtube.com/watch?v=jjgnjAVcmLI
youtube.com/watch?v=do1encCa5TU
youtube.com/watch?v=buLf3h4YktI
youtube.com/watch?v=UcaHAL38j4M
youtube.com/watch?v=hAaURiaKx_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're fucking scum. Superstitious welfare leeches that walk around with knives in their boots and theiving children under their retarded dresses. Throw garbage everywhere. Like niggers with slightly higher IQ only in the lying, cheating and stealing department.

Gas.

Thieves

So apart from stealing which sucks, of course, it still doesn’t sound like they’re particularly violent or try to take over the host nation?

Driveway paving scams and a regressive practice called grabbing.

I'm a Mexican and gypsies scare me more than cholos or narcos, I don't know how you deal with them in Europe, I spent some time in spain, France and the UK, and my God they are like rabid dogs or something.

They are the worst.

Then don’t people learn just not to get it done by traveling pavers after the first time?

>Gypsies worse than drug cartels

Elaborate.

Not exaggerated, they are criminal low IQ subhumans.

They look like Mexicans.

This

is this some kind of elaborate ruse? the lads in the picture look more southern American than the gypos i come across

Their whole identity is built on being a thief. They don't become criminals, they are born thieves.

It’s not exaggerated.

so fucked up they got expelled from fucking India

Gypsies are dumber jews, even worse than niggers.

Lived in England once. They stole shit out of my garage.

good people
very religious

I recommend a barf bag:

youtube.com/watch?v=jm5nWVcXsPM

youtube.com/watch?v=iDDrXSae6q0

I've only met 3 of them my entire life because I was raised in the church and my parents kept me away from the propaganda (((they))) force on us. I will say this though, they are basically a mixture of American blacks and Jews. Take it how you want but it's exactly how they are.

I got it off another thread. Reverse search says they’re Bulgarian Gypsies. What do Gypsies usually look like?

kek

Keep your hands on your wallet at ALL times. Don't fall for the clipboard scam either. Tell 'em to fuck off.

They are the worst.
Their livehood is composed of:
welfare abuse
begging
stealing and robbery
illicit trade
They most decent of them all small time artists.
I have literally never seen a working gypsy in my entire life

Here in Idaho we have a small infestation. They are all very, very over wieght including children. They drive large gaudy cars and look like what a Mexican that lived in Eastern Europe might look.

They smoke heavily, are incredibly "frugal" and always have a scheme.

Do they scam here too or is it just tacky behavior?

Hey, wanna know... some meme magic? Few days ago I found out gypsie culture doesn't like frogs.
if you put a frog at the window of your store or something, most gypsies will go away, atleast this worked for me.

Gypsies...
> Stealing
> Leeching welfare
> Murdering innocent people just for fun
> The most lying creatures on Earth
> Making on average 5 to 10 kids and then don't look after them
> Actually they encourage their children to steal or pickpocket
> They don't respect anything unless they get beaten
> Can't speak like normal people, only screaming as loud as they can
> Literally the most stupid humanoid creatures (probably on the level of Sub-Saharan niggers or low)
> Arrogant
> Nagy
> They think they are entitled to everything. Example - Prince Charles visits a Gypsy ghetto in BG. They complain that he didn't gib them appartments.
> Violent and always willing to rape white women if they have the chance
> They love to riot even when there is no reason
> In the past they would often work as spies or enforcers for the Ottomans
> Its normal for a gypsy to change his religion every 5-6 years depending on the benefits (there are literally gypsies who were Orthodox, Protestant and Muslim during their lives)

Gas Gas Gas

Gypsies are basically Jews with low IQ and higher testosterone levels. They may have slightly darker skin tone than ashkenazis.

Did I forgot to mention that if a politician X gives the BARBEQUE they are perfectly O.K. to vote for him? For fucking barbeque and beer.... Or that even rich gypsies don't take baths. Or how they butcher and chop people to pieces for as much as 5-10 euros.

Gypsies are the jews of the nigger world

This pic shows u gypsies in Bulgaria mocking Bulgarian national heroes, Medieval rulers and saints. This is the attitude they have to their host nations who feed them.

Look at this face - it tells you everything.

Let me sum it up:
> be 18 year old gipsy bitch
> be a mother of three
> forgot to beat your stomach with rubber hammer when you were pregnant
> tfw no extra gibs
> buy drink with metanol in it
> cause permanent brain damage in your enviroment
>lie in hospital dying while machines keep you alive on the tax forints of the citizens

how high is the % of gypsies in Bugaria ?

If i have to take a guess, whatever the % actually is, it is not low enough.

I fucking hate them I used to live in Greece and saw a bunch of them they're welfare leeches and even worse than sandies I hope the Greek govt gets it's shit together and sends them to an island or smth we have like 3.000 of them that are uninhabited let's put them to good use

Unironically the most oppressed people to ever walk the Earth.
They make great music, and have some very unique, quirky traditions. I'd say through and through they have a real knack for art of any form.
Mostly they live on the outskirts, moving around alot, lots of stealing, odd jobs, crazy good with a knife. It's like knife fighting is in their DNA or something.
I don't necessarily blame them for being pissed, but I don't like them either. I hate Muslims more.

T. Former Euro fag

This is a matter of great debate. On one hand gypsies have low life expectancy (they don't live more than 50-55 yrs) and many of them went to Western Europe for bigger gibs than the ones we give them. On the other hand I've seen gypsies making as much as 20 kids per family. I would say that out of 7,000,000 population probably around 600,000 are Gypsies. Luckily they live mostly in ghettos or in small villages and towns (overrun by them in the past 20 years).

Basically an offshoot of Pajeets, experienced in "acquiring goods without permission" and some low-level marketing tricks (although they're not Jewish).

youtube.com/watch?v=jjgnjAVcmLI
Drunken gypsies bragging about how they get welfare for their 4-5 kids without having to work.

If u lived in the balkans you've probably seen them there probably the most useless race they always disrespect their host countries but for some kind of reason their host countries keep giving them benefits e.g. Greece has a special kind of social welfare for them while other skilled workers end up being on the streets with no support from the govt(bc of the whole financial meltdown thing going on )

Where do i begin?

>They are ugly and smell worse than niggers.
>Live in retarded cardboard makeshift houses in their own version of a Ghetto underneath bridges.
>Steal shit and harass pedestrians for money and if you dont give them money they can pull. your bag and try to steal it.
>Public transportation nightmare.
>Nigger tier behaviour even when "Civilized".
>Emigrate to other countries and bring bad publicity to their host nation
>Rape people and steal children

There is tons more from my personal experience but this is just the gist of the top of my head of what living in a country infested with these Subhumans is like.

Are they actually violent though? Not cherry picked incidents but generally speaking?

Subhuman vermin.

Such shit scum of people that they were exiled from India

I suspect this may be the case as well.

imagine the worst type of people you can think of then multiply it by 6 bazillion

Yesish....
They aren't like niggers that just get violent for a laugh and they are not getting violent for doctrine. For them it's almost always about profiting somehow. Steal a purse, a wallet etc. If they need to slice you up a bit to get it, they will.

This.

I own a scrapyard, they're absolute vermin. Every generation is worse than the last from my experience, they have no place in this world.

Are gypsies like spics and refuse to speak whatever language they're supposed to? As much as I hate spics they at least work and (similar to niggers) are actually friendly once you're around them enough.

Very violent. I work in the media and I can tell you that almost everyday we're covering the brutal murder of some Bulgarian by gypsies. In most of the cases their explanation for why they killed someone is like ''he watched us badly'' or ''this stupid country doesn't give us enough gibs''. There are literally cases when (hundreds if not more) when they killed 70-80 year-old people in the province or even raped women above 70 or girls below 14. When they get drunk they would often roam the streets at night and search for lonely people to beat and robb.

Worth noting if you ever have to live around spics or niggers they do kind of get better if you talk to them a bit and are around them enough, they never truly see you as one of them obviously but they aren't that bad if you're basically part of their ecosystem.

No, they know how to mingle. They are effectively nomads and they learn at least the basics of wherever they go. They have a great ability as a people at surviving. Despite having been kicked around more than the Jews throughout their entire history they have managed to stick around and grow. Gypsies were killed probably more than any other group in WWII as a percentage but here they are. Stealing your exhaust pipe and hiding under a bridge.

> They are somewhere between 5 and 9 percent of our population
> Responsible for nearly 60 percent of all the murders

Honestly after working with a lot of spics for years I would almost rather them just be welfare leeches sometimes, spics somehow make every little job infinitely more difficult and somehow manage to always be in your way.

Sounds familiar

>it still doesn’t sound like they’re particularly violent
They're violent but not as much as niggers.
>try to take over the host nation
They don't have such ambitions. They just want to live off "gajos" (non-gypsies) through gibs and stealing, that's all.

They're vermin, but still less dangerous than niggers, arabs or kikes.

I havn't been to Bulgaria. I'm an Albo who lived in Greece and traveled around Western Europe alot. In Albania they are pretty quiet. They get beat up alot. In Greece they are a bit more brazen with tourists.
In Western Europe they are all about gibs. I'm not saying Gypsies are a lovely bunch by any measure. I've known them, they fucking suck. Having lived in America for the last 20 years though, I honestly can't say they are worse than niggers though.

>> They are somewhere between 5 and 9 percent of our population
>> Responsible for nearly 60 percent of all the murders
Jesus fucking christ

Thanks

Anyone who experienced life near one of their camps will unironically support the complete and utter extermination of all gypsies. Even bluepilled-muh minorities&equality faggots when you speak to them in private.

Imagine how shitty you have to be to achieve that.

They do it on purpose. My father is a technician/carpenter. I occasionally work with him and he absolutely refuses to work on any job site where there are latino's. We worked together a few times with spics and they look for any way to sully a job, make it take longer, or just generally not do shit and get paid. My father wanted to smash two Mexican dudes heads in once on a job site when one of them purposefully fucked up the cabinets we were making. Don't know what scam he was running but we had just finished it.

Speaking about gypsy violence, let me give you several newspaper headlines (have in mind that 2/3 of the cases aren't mentioned in the media because muh racism)

> Gypsy poachers attacked Forest Protection guard with axes
> Gypsy mob raped 14 year-old girld in Provadia
> Drunken gypsie stabbs his mother and a police officer
> Gypsies beat a student to death in the city transport
> Gypsies kill 88-year-old with axes for 5 Lv (2,5 euros)
> Gypsies killed 1-year-old boy
> Gypsies kill renowned university professor because he refuses to give them money
> Gypsies attack police officer
> Young gypsy rapes puppies
> Gypsies brutally raped and murdered 12-year-old girl
> Gypsies kill a bartender who refused to give them free alcohol

Just several newspaper headlines from the first one or two google.bg pages.

No problemo brody. Basically if you think you see some gypsies just keep your eyes peeled. They won't run up on you and jump you or something, most of the time they are trying to avoid a confrontation all together, so if they can pickpocket you or just take something and run that's there favorite method. If they get backed up into a corner or something seriously watch out. I'm not kidding about the knife play, they won't go full Latino on you trying to kill you with a switch blade, 100+ stabs, but they will cut you up in ways that are both painful and scarring. They practice how to scar people.

they are niggers that are not black

I think of them as the jews 20 IQ retarded cousin

So basically niggers with a different coat of paint.

Here they get beaten a lot as well but unfortunately with each passing year they get more brave because of the human rights organizations and the fact that when they commit a crime, the judge lets them go (to avoid problems with EU n shiet)

Thanks for the warning. Honestly they sound bad but nothing different from some of what we already deal with here.

Is it OK to hate everything about them but their music?
youtube.com/watch?v=do1encCa5TU

Pretty much the niggers of Eastern Europe.

How can you tell that the ones committing these crimes are Gypsies though?

That makes sense why the murders. From what I remember as a kid and visiting Europe over the years Gypsies were not very fond of serious crimes like murder because it brought serious backlash to their shanty towns. In Albania back in the late 90's I was pretty little, but I remember hearing something about a gypsy that raped some teenager and the "police" (Basically mafia) burned their little box village to the ground and I'm pretty sure beat a couple of them to death.

Prey to God Italianbro, cause they like your country. Though on the other hand they kinda prefer England and Germoney.

They get arrested and you look at them. They don't blend in very well. Even White gypsies, and there are plenty can still be distinguished as gypsies fairly easily.

Literally subhuman, absolutely unable to integrate into any form of society. I don't promote gassing them but definitly keep them in camps far away from any form of civil human life. We got such a huge influx of them lately that not a day goes by were I don't see them, leeching resources and conning everyone. They're the only group where not even the children are redeemable.

>this post is, of course, satire, thank you BND

How can you tell when niggers commit crime in the U.S.? By their looks I suppose. And by the fact that there are police statistics and a police press center.

What a fucked up creature

Niggers are more likely to be good people.

Disgrace of the balkans just get Greece and Bulgaria to use their armed groups (golden dawn , Bulgarian mafia ) to kill em all and burn their ghettos

worse than niggers
i've seen and talked to normal black people
i've never seen and talked to a normal gypsy

Enjoy.

They are just jews without ambition

t. Romanian who knew some gyppos as a kid

American niggers are totally different animal user.

By the way, Gypsies have probably the highest percentage of transexual pricks and male prostitutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=buLf3h4YktI
I recommend this to anyone who understands german.

Basically niggers.

The trick to acquiring goods without permission is not stealing. It's to accidentally take something while transacting for another, take a little bit from that something you took accidentally, go back to the person you traded with and claim you accidentally took it, score your good samaritan points, and leave with the thing you "meant" to trade with

That's the true gypsy way because now you've even got the long term gains of having a person who respects you and you might end up with free shit from them later.

Gypsies who just steal and beg are niggers. The real gypsies are the cunning ones.

Who on earth is gonna fuck this garbage

''25-year-old Tsvetan was walking to his home after a night in the village disco when he was attacked by a group of gypsies without any evident reason''

Niggers at least work. Niggers manage to keep some sort of countries, even if they are poor, violent and disorganized.
Gypsies, on the other hand, are incapable of being civilized in any sense, their vagrant nomadic ways prevent them from ever doing honest work, they can only survive by parasitizing on other nations via stealing and scamming.
It does not get any worse than gypsies.

Picture a jew, a black and an arab all mixed into one bastard race, boom. Gypsies.

Turkish truck drivers on their way from Turkey to Germany.

Worse than niggers.

may be, still doesnt change the fact that some black people are able to integrate into society
and become a president

a gypo will never achieve anything
except they are able to make good music
youtube.com/watch?v=UcaHAL38j4M

here a video ( youtube.com/watch?v=hAaURiaKx_U ) of a classic balkan gypo familiy living in a shed with his 4 wifes and gazzilion kids , which every one of them is a street beggar, father prolly is stealing and collecting scrap metal
and they dont know different, nor will they know
they don't want to work

Why not just ask yourself this.
A person who can afford a car, gas, food and all the necessary things to survive, but he spends his time begging for money. Is that a good or a bad person to you?

((()))

In Hong Kong we say gypsy is like shit on shoe.

Unwanted and smell very bad.

They are not scary at all. A female model was attacked by a Gypsy and she beat him, by a fucking female model.