Nazi uniform

Can someone tell me what kind of uniform that is?

I found that picture of a relative of mine on the attic so to say and i wanna know his military rank.

I cannot ask alive relatives because it's a taboo in the family.

Ty!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranks_and_insignia_of_the_Luftwaffe_(1935–45)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mailman

Milkman

I am no expert, but looks like Luftwaffe to me.

Gefreiter in the Luftwaffe as far as I can tell

found this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranks_and_insignia_of_the_Luftwaffe_(1935–45)

Mind to tell the story on that guy? I am curious...

Luftwaffe, obvioulsly
Since theres no insignia on the shoulderpads and he has that arrow shaped badge on his left arm I would say he was an enlisted/drafted

There's a lot of wings & birds n stuff so I'd say it's the carrier pigeon division uniform.

With pic

Airmail clerk

Seriously? Why is it taboo? I thought this kriegschuld was just a meme and germans talk amongst themselves all the time about the past.

What are your opinions on Hitler and Nazism?

Hmmm looks like the uniform they wore when they lost the war and their coward leader committed suicide.

Really depends on the political views of the particular family. Also, may simply be a tragic fate too painful to remember...

thats the SS Bleistiftschieber uniform, very rare.

>can't ask because it's taboo

Buncha fags

>what kind of uniform
HUGO BOSS

Looks like he answered Hermann Goering's 'fanmail'.

'Ach, Gott in Himmel, Bomber Harris has sent me a note calling me ein fatty! Hans, send a note back telling him he ist ein cocksocket!'

Oh you Brits ... this is obviously not ordinary carrier pigeon division, no, this is pigeon BOMB division!

Not sure if you may call it a 'smart weapon' though...

Corporal confirmed

Yeah I guess that makes sense.

A more historically accurate answer from Hans may have been something along the lines of 'Paralytiker'. Then conclude with a 'Gott strafe England' and go eat some Sauerkraut!

>cocksocket

Love it when you guys swear!

Yea!! Nazi BTFO'd praise KEK! THIS IS WHY I SUPPORT THE ANIT-RACIST GOD EMPEROR TRUMP! I can't wait to take my wife's son to see the God Emperor while my wife stays home with her based black bull that wears a MAGA Hat.

Hm, Nazism is overrated. The Party made the same mistake which all political movements do make ... based on the wrong criteria they put the wrong people into positions of power. Hitler was a great speaker but a really bad strategist. He fucked it up for Germany.

If required, I'd rather stick to real German heroes. Pic related.

>smart weapon
defenetly though.. since the brits where dump enough to continue to hate peace

>British Empire
>peace

like never
look at their country now... sweet sweet karma

Rommel WAS a hero...Until he wasn't.
And he wasn't a traitor...Until he was.