twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Morgan Freeman?

Good.

More like manlet freeman

>Coalburning mom
>Black manlet stepdad
>Real dad is out of the picture
>Murders stepdad with a knife because he was asked to do chores

Everything about this story disgusts me. America is lost.

>angry about being asked to do chores
Is a virtuous act done for the wrong reason still virtuous?

So when a black guy gets cucked by a white woman, it's pretty much a race between the child and the man to see who kills each other first?

Imma just say it
That black guy looked based, fuck this kid

It's hard to argue with that beard

Nobody claimed Generation Z was going to be controllable.

Not sure if win or fail

Niggers don't clean up after themselves. He was probably asked to clean his step-dad's mess.

Nice. Niggers stay away from Whites.

Here's the article because OP is a lazy faggot

archive.is/vG97j

Edgy fuck made the wrong choice he only had
a few more years he had to live in that house. Now hes got a big house im sure, and is an embarrassment.

probably his fault, for raising such a retarded fuck (I'm presuming he was his stepdad since early years, if not RIP)

>looked

Like OJ, they act like fucking animals don't let looks fool you retards

That is why you get these coal burning bitches that get killed every fucking other day by there good bio who dindunuffin

Having a shitty stepdad really does just make you want to murder. Especially if you still have a relationship with your dad.

100% American

Just embrace the chaos, user.

The thing that sucks is that every time some white guy goes HAM and kills a black dude, they always go for the 5% or so that are upstanding, go to church, pay taxes, etc. You never see a Dylan Roof shooting up a bunch of crack niggas fighting in a mall, or something.

>>he did it because he was angry about being asked to do chores

C’mon with these sensationalist headlines, i see them all the time - did he REALLY do it because he didn’t feel like doing laundry? Or is it maybe more likey they got in a squabble, maybe started wrestling, and he lost his cool and stabbed him? Idk

Toll paid, lost a son

amen to that

like if we're trying to eugenics 'em quit killing off the good ones

Yeah, those upstanding Negros like OJ.

This is black people in a nutshell just add a little pressure and the nigger comes flying out.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmxL8prI0iE

Clean this room
Fuck you I ain’t your slave slave
You clean this knife
Based Togo

>shared video of the aftermath on Snapchat
Fucking stupid snapchat, now the video is lost. I wanna see it.

When the Saxon began to hate

Nature at its finest

the act of killing niggers and nonwhites within the borders of a white nation is justified no matter what the cause or intent
>inb4 america is not white

The fucking cunt probably bossed him like he owned him, just imagine, you are a young animal/human in your prime, raging testosterone, and a foreign invader starts dominating and taunting you in what was your territory until then, you even have to obey him! His response is primal but very understanding from a biological perspective. Humans are animals, don't forget, and we weren't meant to do the kind of bullshit we do in modern lives, we aren't meant to be obedient either and be "good boys" with people who is not part of our tribe or our patriarchal linage or our männerbund. The mother was probably the worst, though, and probably put his son under a lot of strees with her emasculating attitude, 9 out of 10 divorced women are raging cunts. White Sharia can't come soon enough.

OJ was always a groid. Groids feign education once they have a little money, but he got his fortune from niggerball.

7 INCHES TOO FAR
WE NEED TO BAN THESE ASSAULT KNIVES

Why don't you ease up on the Canada cakes Mr. FlapjackFlannelman. We're doing swimmingly here in Burgercountry.

Mothers bf dead
Son in jail forever
Lonely and old
Life deteriorating

BURN COAL PAY TOLL

Because white dudes are cowards, they always go for the easy targets. Same reason you never hear about Muslim men getting attacked its always a woman wearing a hijab getting assaulted

Peter Hitchens rightly describes this as "Practical Atheism."

>7 inch knife
Whitebois don't even have big knives.

strawpoll.me/14670204
strawpoll.me/14670204
strawpoll.me/14670204

Edgy as fuck

Fuck off, niggerloving cuck.
Go suck your stepdad's BBC.

>inb4 america is not white
It literally isn't and whites deserve all the shit there getting especially when you see posts like yours glorifying white nigger behavior. You have made enemies with everyone here, you deserve to be hated

Checked

> OP a lazy fag
Easy fella, don't ask OP to do his chores. Tis dangerous

>>Because white dudes are cowards, they always go for the easy targets.
>literally invaded the entire world, killed rice rats in the jungle for years simply because we didn't like their politics

More like it takes a lot to make whitey kick off, but once we do, we're dedicated and no target is spared.

oh shit looks like that guy from that trash show The 100

If obama had a father he would have looked just like him smhtbhfam

>literally invaded the entire world, killed rice rats in the jungle for years simply because we didn't like their politics
Those white people are long gone, whites have been forever neutered by Jews

>seven-inch knife

I bet his nigdick was bigger lmao

stop avatarfagging

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/zws8bifmBK6TKdNuOd81XA/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/EKXVcJP5zm1vx8NX0nIeZA/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/azhAFJi8_6zfcLfT61fJdw/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/S3TgD6JUcx1b6ksEHN72Gw/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yVrvpl9gyN3FqI8SmNeiTg/

Oh the black guy looked actually pretty much like a nice guy

BASED KID

You know the nigger deserved and the media is tottally editorializing the reality of what happened too
He deserves freedom

>like yours glorifying white nigger behavior.
Traitors die first

/THREAD

Also he was probably a Sup Forums fag

>19
>living at home
there's your problem right there.

>Also he was probably a Sup Forums fag

He posted shit on Instagram find it see if he posted some pepe memes

>blackman for once tries to be a good father
>gets killed for his trouble
FFS...

Unironically very nice.
No white man takes orders from a black man in his own home(land).

this. fucking pussies.

Nigger tier violent hell be gassed on day of the rope too

This honestly

>ooga booga we wuz fathers n' sheiiit

Give me your address pussy ass snitch

not really bro...unless he was being a complete dick to him on the daily

wheres the video?

this.

dude in op looks pretty chill

i doubt the conversation that led up to the stabbing had much to do with chores and probably had more to do with eviction

he wont get the death sentence most likely and will get a extended stay in a prison which now days isnt that bad since they are crowded and most of the hardened criminals were forced into higher level prisons thanks to crimes comitted in prisons now being treated as crimes. rape and murder are going to get you more time and a new prison cell in another wing or prison now . it was a change made a couple years ago

He was just screaming clean your room cracker ass punk. White guy was like nigger you ain't my real dad. White kid stabbed him. He started coughing out blood. His last words were we wuz kangz

Should've waited till they went camping/fishing and then he should've just pushed him in water and returned to shore. Instead he chimped out.

Then off yourself faggot
You're not fit for civil western society. The only thing your fit for is dog meat.

That was niggertier behavior. That kid is a white nigger

Killing people isn't usually virtuous.

Whites are born from albinism, a deficieny disease. Spread the world. It will catch like wildfire when it does.

the white boi looks like a serial killer the black looks like the black Flanders

Based. Only way to get his honor back

Why did he have to do uncle hotep like that ??

I thought niggers were supposed to be tall and strong?
What kind of faggot gets killed by a scrawny white kid?
Shieeeet

>Niggers
>People

This is why I only fuck with christian black girls.

Being a black step-dad is suffering beyond belief. Never do it bruhs.

Eat the white, pay the price.

Please, please escalate it. When push comes to shove, everyone knows who is going to win, and it won't be the brown people.

This isn't facebook, no one you know sees your virtue signaling here.

>wheres the video?

found it
youtube.com/watch?v=Tw_pyM04uqE

Underrated

>white nigger behavior.
Lmfao, when whites fight back its "nigger behavior". Fuck off jiggaboo maybe when your race gets off the crack and stops trying to rape goats I'll give a shit about your opinion.

Shut up and like my post

Melt the snow, down you go.

>civil western society means infinite niggers, racemixing, white replacement, and whites always taking whatever shit our masters give us
Who would want to be part of this society? At any rate, I think it's clear to anyone reading that *you* aren't white, so your are only tossing fuel on the fire with your comments.

>OJ
Didnt do anything wrong

upboated

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the black guy technically the cuck?

kek, this

burn the coal, pay the toll

This

No one fucking cares about up voting he is right have an up vote

The black guy can't cuck up he's already a lesser than, if anything the son inherits the cuck mojo by being the offspring of the man who's mom cheated on his dad with a nigger. I ironically think we have hit critical cuck mass with this story.

Yeah and neither the whites. The only winners will be (((them))) and if you're too bluepilled to understand that you're a dead end anyway.

>having your mom fucked by a nigger

The nordcucks are totaly irrevevant humans

>no one you know sees
The Lord sees you celebrating a brutal murder.

The only nigger in this story is the kid. That said I'm not denying that most niggers are black.

God hates niggers.