Why do anime studios tease yuri so much?

Why do anime studios tease yuri so much?

Because it's fun to laugh at /u/-shits.

To bait idiots and degenerates to watch their shows.

Bait morons thinking something might happen when nothing will actually ever happen.

Yuri is never taken seriously there. It's like purityfags.

Because it sinks other possible ships

Do not lie.
90% of relationships in anime were teased and never made canon.
Harem, het, yuri, yaoi. All of them were made subtext only

The better question is why is this so hot

It's their hips.

It brings in money
>survey shows 70% of Sup Forums are virgin
What a coincidence

The only bait that pisses me off is "well choreographed action scenes with no nardo runs" bait.

>having sex

Gay

Because every straight male likes yuri, but it's only teasing most of the time because the desire to waifu is generally stronger than the desire to watch 2 girls make out, so the girls need to be 'single' or in love with the self insert beta male character.

>survey shows that 100% of surveys are full of shit

>watching chinese filipino cartoons about sex instead of having it yourself

>154070535
Low quality bait, not worth a (you)

>being this mad he shitposts

That's why NTR trap is getting an anime, right?

I can't wait to see you all on the threads. May the c/u/cked /fit/ guy joins in the fun

Why do you make yuri threads just to then reply to them yourself with crack shit?
Why do you always spam the same images?
Why are you so obsessed with shitposting on this website? Do you really have nothing else in your life? Really, I don't get it. Why do you refuse to just stop being an asshole? Wouldn't you be better off just posting and acting like a normal person?

Gimme some (You)s :^)

That pasta never gets old.
Men always say that it's not cheating if it's a girl. It's hot and it's all that matters, they say.

But when we added in the factor of love and affection, and how she left you for someone else, everything becomes equal.

To bait yurifags.