Blue Wave

Trump won Florida by 100,000 votes, there's over 200,000 new Puerto Ricans there because of the hurricane crisis. Trump all but took a shit on the island and its people.

Is this enough to turn Florida blue in 2018 and 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/10/06/us/politics/puerto-rico-florida-voters.html
politico.com/states/florida/story/2017/09/27/puerto-rican-devastation-could-mean-more-florida-voters-114762
youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trump all but took a shit on the island and its people.
How so? Did he give them too many monies?

If puerto rico werent a shithole there wouldnt be 200K people fleeing from it because of a temporary power outage.

Botch you don’t even live In fl I do
You have to even proxy your so incofident

Puerto Ricans are not American citizens and cannot vote in elections.

Trump didn't do enough to help. The mayor of San Juan was breathing fire for a reason. This will fuck Trump and the GOP in Florida. Democrats are registering Puerto Rican refugees to vote in Florida

Democrats were proven to be withholding supplies (sent by Trump) from the Puerto Rican citizens.

SeePuerto Ricans are united states citizens and can register to vote in any state

that's illegal and should be reported then

No one cares. No one important enough to change it.

It's not illegal

nytimes.com/2017/10/06/us/politics/puerto-rico-florida-voters.html

>a temporary power outage.
Trump's friendo electrical contractor fired for overcharging and non-performance
40% of the island is still without power 4 months later

Just because Democrats are registering Puerto Rican refugees to vote in Florida doesn't mean they legally can are you retarded? Residents of Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories do not have voting representation fucking idiot.

>Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories do not have voting representation fucking idiot.

When they move to mainland USA they get those rights you dense fool

Florida will go permanent blue next year because of the Ricans and Mexicans will turn Texas blue by 2020 or 2024.

Trump is most likely the last Republican president in history

Damn. This is why there were so many Hispanics in Disney World. Made it almost unbearable to be there

for

>Demoniggers finally admitting that they win elections by importing shitskins.

This. The new parties to vote for will basically be "progressive" SJW extremist Democrats vs. old Democrats

>Democrat spics
>requiring registration to vote

Oh you sweet summer child.

Anyone who still cares about that kike cock sucker should go swim with the alligators. Maybe a good dem gets in or Trump is gone and a decent Republican can run.

The U.S. Supreme court in the case of Balzac v. Porto Rico ruled that the full protection and rights of the U.S constitution do not apply to residents of Puerto Rico until they come to reside in the United States properly.

Most Puerto Rican’s I know are either A. White or B. Republicans. Sure there’s a lot of them that aren’t but the majority of them are republican. Besides, you probably don’t even live in Florida dumbass nigger.

most will be in prison by 2020, because PR's are niggers that speak Spanish.

It'll be the nigger ethnocentrism party (La Raza and BLM) versus the white cuck party. Jews will play both sides as always.

Tic toc confederate, and this map doesn't even count the Muslims

No. And Trump didn't shit on Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico took a shit on Puerto Rico. Lazy government wanted mainland US to do everything.

Imagine Texas bitching because Washington State didn't do enough to help w/ recovery.

You are a fucking moron.

What makes you think a coalition of niggers, Muslims, and Mexicans can accomplish anything. The Saudis and Libyans still keep niggers as slaves, and Brazil is a total shithole.

You're better off living in a majority white country and letting us gibs you a welfare check erry month.

They cannot unless they are main land citizens, puerto rico does not have any representation.

Niggers can’t shoot guns. Once it goes to 50 it’ll be race war now. Blue wave won’t happen and you need to get a real job.

Lol on Ricans going out to vote. The men are too busy putting fake chrome around the wheel wells on their 1982 Corollas with the Puerto Rican flag boxing glove hanging off the rear view mirror while their muffin top women are busy twerking on the hood of said car.

Faggot meme nigger flag user, as a Floridian I say that we don't take your shit, we hate democrats here because we are surrounded by them, we also are redpilled on Jews because we are surrounded by them, Florida will go red as more people get even more money because Fl has low taxes. If it goes blue it'll only be in broward and dade counties and the big cities.

>Drop billions of dollars trying to help a shitskin country where they can't even take care of themselves.
>Promise to upgrade their electrical grid because the White Father must do everything for shitskins
>Shitskins spit in your face for it.

Will Conservatives ever learn?

Next you're gunna say Bernie will run and win.

This is the scheme, import as many voters as possible so you and your friends can permanently stay in power. Meanwhile any opposition is thwarted by simply existing in the first place.

Why do you think they made such an extensive effort to import and get immigrants voting as soon as possible? You can see the same thing happening in Canada with the Liberals. On/Off actual competition for decades and now suddenly Trudeau wants to increase immigration from already high levels to downright absurd levels and put immigrants on the fast-track to citizenship and therefore voting rights. Then ontop of that buying votes with the young generation by pandering and promising gibs, all of the latter points planned to happen before the 2019 elections. All in the span of his first year in power.

>I'm happy that the country has been steadily declining since the 60s and this infograph directly correlates this problem to the declining percentage of white people. I'm happy my country has gotten to the point of bordering third-world status because it means what "whitey" isn't the one calling the shots.

politico.com/states/florida/story/2017/09/27/puerto-rican-devastation-could-mean-more-florida-voters-114762

>It’s going to mean a lot more people voting Democrat in Florida," Marco Rigau, president of the San Juan municipal assembly, told POLITICO Wednesday, a week ahead of President Donald Trump’s scheduled visit to the commonwealth. “Puerto Ricans don’t like President Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo

Puerto Rico still doesn't have power and they're starving. they will get revenge on Washington and Trump

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!

You're retarded

Contrary to what the media says, puerto rico was at fault, not trump. Pretty much only the san jose mayor had a problem with the response, everyone else complaining weren't puerto ricans

source?

As another fellow Floridian, I hope you right. I'm cautiously optimistic.

t.PR

Dude over 20% of the white population in USA hate whites

YES! OF COURSE! TRUMP IS FUUUUUUUUUUCKED!
Only if he gives them free citizenship.

>Trump didn't do enough to help.
He did plenty to help, the mayor purposely hid the aid they got.

No shit they don't have power. American mainland utilities have to pay out of pocket to help you cheap fucks because you refuse to give them storm pay to come over. Hell I would of gone but guess what? I'm not working storm and only getting paid $43/hr no sane man would.

Puerto Rican terrorists murdered dozens of Americans in the 70' and 80's, in their bid to be an independent nation. Now that their shit is all fucked up they want to lean on Americans to save them. You browns hate whitey, but you want him to save you when the shit hits the fan. Make up your fucking minds, one or the other, or else you just look like all the other assholes of the world. White men are the only race on the planet that has to put up with this bullshit.

That's a bullshit exageration. They are back to 66% or so. That leaves a lot without, I don't deny that. Remember that Florida, with a modern power grid had sections without power for > 1 month, and we're connected to the mainland US and have interstate cooperation. Puerto Rico is an isolated island to which everything has to be shipped. It's mountainous and is loaded with bureaucracy which slows things down.

Also, it's not Trumps job.

Aren't we rebuilding their entire electric grid?

Basically, yes. Their grid was in such poor condition before the storm that it was already failing regularly. The storm did so much damage that the grid if being rebuilt from the ground up, in real time. Not ideal.

Yes, in fact many companies are doing it for almost free.

>t. American education

>Asians already at 8%
i remember when everyone thought blacks would be at 30% by 2020. Just goes to show how retarded these predictions are

Watch. Jew Yorkers HATE Puerto Ricans with a passion. At least 100,000 blue haired Jew Yorkers will vote for Trump. Just because Puerto Ricans.

Hell, trump may take NYC, too. Everyone knows those blue haired Jew Yorkers vote in both places.