I just noticed there's a bit of a resemblance between the Donald and George S Patton Jr...

I just noticed there's a bit of a resemblance between the Donald and George S Patton Jr...Bother were also notoriously difficult to get along with, absolute leaders, and brilliant strategists.

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/todays-blind-items-instagram-terror-web.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*both were*

Patton was merely one of the many personas that the being we currently know as "Trump" assumed over the course of his travels through spacetime.

Amazing how a person who was kind of a silly reality tv figure turned out to be one of the most courageous and intelligent men of all time.

>mfw when just personas of the eternal God-Emperor of Mankind

HE PROTECTS!

What an insult to Patton
Zero strategy required by trump. He's a blunt tool. Primitive. Unsubtle.
He takes care of izrayle's and kike's interests first, second, third
That's all. No strategy. Just barefaced arrogance, knowing no one will stop him because every single politician, worldwide, is equally corrupt and compromised

Patton would eat Trump with one bite. Most feard general of WWII who hated commies and nazi with great passion vs pretentious adult child with a bird's nest on his head, who also was supported by Russia in the election.

How many people has Trump slapped with his tiny hands?

Trump is Thoth. He has returned from the Halls of Amenti, one more time, to guide the Children of Men out of the night.

Trump, a brilliant strategist

*breaths in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You cant be serious. Tell me you are not!

Trump is notoriously easy to get along with

I just noticed there's a bit of a resemblance between Obama and Satan...

I just noticed there is a bit of resemblance between Sup Forums and /x/

Fuck off kike. No one here worships Trump and comparing him to a guy like Patton is borderline heresy. Patton would spit in Trump's face. Patton is the embodiment of masculinity and was descended from royalty, Trump is just a grifter but he is useful to us currently.

And both were utter failures in the eye of everyone else but their most fanatical supporters.

Yeah the only difference is Patton hated Jews, and Trump sends his people to die for Israel in some middleeastern shithole.

pretty sure almost everyone here worships Trump. At this point that is the point of the board

Yes, because he hasn't been proven right time and time again. It says that you're posting from Poland and I want to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're just misinformed, seeing as I respect the white Polish people.

When has he sent our people to die for Israel?

>he is useful to us currently.
>us
fuck off

Don't you ever compare kike puppet to the great George Patton ever again!

there was a post on here shortly before the election last year.
it pointed out some downright spooky similarities between patton and trump.
it convinced me this is more than a meme.

>Yes, because he hasn't been proven right time and time again

>by sycophants on Sup Forums, on a japanese cartoon imageboard
>who also describe him as a brilliant strategist

Remained at the top of multi-national ultra competitive, trillion dollar market for almost his entire working life.

Taps Mattis, the spiritual leader of the USMC as Secdef to ensure extremely high risk of Civil War if they JFK him.

Gamed the system as an outsider to win on a fraction of the cost of his rivals, who were experienced politicians with the full weight of the MSM behind them.

Continually out-maneuvers a hostile establishment legislature, judiciary and executive to get promises through. Every week they have fewer pieces in play, while he remains unassailable.

>Zero strategy

kys.

The russian shills are all out today. Feels like the day Trump BTFO their Syrian puppets

Please explain any scenario where Trump has said something and been proven wrong. Have a wonderful day.

did patton have "bone spurs" too?

D...drain the s..swamp you guys...

Trump was in the draft and didn't get sent. Not sure why you continue to parrot this.

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/todays-blind-items-instagram-terror-web.html

Pedo developments of the day. Getting confusing. This is more about the Chester/Chris story.

The comments trying to force the obvious Geffen references to be about Mnuchin are hilarious.

>Patton names the Jew
>Dies a week later
>Pure coincidence
>"WHY WON'T TRUMP NAME THE JEW HUH! HUH!"

Sup Forums really is a double edged sword. On the one hand it's a decent place for sensible people to converse, but on the other you have completely brainlets shitting everything up with their idiocy.

>le 4D chess, Trump only ironically supports Israel by sending them millions in financial and military aid praise KEK xd god emperor xdd
>hes merely pretending to be a good guy xdd MAGAAA

>both
Bitch, Patton died an Axis sympathizer while Trump will die a jewish slave.

How does that Israeli cock taste m8?