Tfw if this law comes into effect...

>tfw if this law comes into effect, it will not be swedish males the ones that will have problems but the immigrants that do whatevaver they want disrespecting the country

Leftists probably didn't even saw this when making this stupid law.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VIgHVlb151c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is actually very good and would probably end fake rape allegations. I totally support written permission requirements for sexual relations.

Kek are you retarded. This won't apply to refugees. They'll say it's their culture to not ask consent.

Immigrants and refugees are exempt from all laws by default. Courts keep letting them walk free for ridiculous excuses like "it was sexual emergency" or "she was a whore and they paid her" or "police didn't determine which one of them creampied her".
They will just run with "poor refugees didn't master our language yet and misunderstood what she said. Its her fault for not speaking in somalian".

What loophole will they use to excuse the migrants?

That they did could not read the consent form?

remember when the written consent thing was just a joke?

>implying Swedish women would report niggas to the police

Not very progressive

Always i think sweden can not be worse, the femnazi goverment just make a new law.

I sure do!
youtube.com/watch?v=VIgHVlb151c

it was never a joke

Sweden yes!

Well, the only thing they can use is that doesn't apply if you have a different culture. But this is the only loophole I can think of in the moment.

And old movie named Cherry 2000 that passes in a post-apocaliptic US has a scene with Lawrence Fishburn where he is a lawyer in a bar writing on the fly a contract for two of the bar patrons to engage in sex latter. The thing is that old.

(((Swedish))) nose

Sweden.
So feminist it becomes the rape capital of europe.

When the law "disproportionately" affects migrants, they'll realize it's racist. Then they'll change it.

>p-please sign this consent paper
>vagina dries shut
>only babies made are refugee rape babies

This is just phase 2 in population replacement.

But how do you prove that their signing of a paper means anything?

If i teach a dog to sign its name to a paper, does that mean the dog consented? If i hand a bitch a bunch of paperwork with a sexual consent form hidden inside and she signs it, can i force her to have sex or is it still rape even with the consent form? What if Apple puts it on their TOS? Can they just grope anyone who owns an iphone?

Does anyone take 5 seconds to think about this shit before they try to pass it into law? What does a piece of paper have to do with giving consent?

Swedish males will follow the law, migrants wont care.

This is alot like gun control and the nigs in the US.
A minority of backwards third worlders are making life difficult for white people so the government comes up with a great way to not only do nothing at all about the third worlders but also attack white people.

SWEDEN YES!

yfw this was a joke not 5 years ago.

I knew then it wasn't a joke, it was a symptom of society falling apart.

Is this just a ploy by pedophiles? "oh, she signed this paper, that means she consented"

This has already been settled

based Nip

Slippery slopes are real

First world doesn't look that nice now days

INB4
>Muslims cannot write in Swedish and so cannot read consent form. It is legal for them to have no consent so we can adapt to their culture.

but who rapes who if there is no contract?

First world is gone, embrace the slavpill

No, this is a ploy by kikes to prevent white people from dating and breeding. Shitskins won't care anyway.

do you not understand contract law at all?

The man always is the one doing the rape, even if he is unconcious and the woman take advantage of him

stupid selfrigth cunts

I have.

>written permission for sexual relations
>What loophole will they use to excuse the migrants?

THAT'S RACIST!

THAT'S RACIST!

THAT'S RACIST!

Do you understand concept of "signed under pressure or threats"?
Any contract is void if wasn't consensual and in clear mind.

It will be her word against yours, and her word is infinitely more important.

This is unironically a good idea, that way men will be able to prove some "raped" roastie was actually consenting and put an end to this #MeToo faggotry

I feel bad for Western European patriots. Too bad their parents and grandparents let the government take their guns.

Oh, well.

MAGA

Remember when reason was legal?

Swedecucks need to be genocided

It's Sweden. If migrants break that law that will just say it's a "cultural difference" and they "didn't know".
This would only kill relations and dramatically drop the birthrate even further.

That's why you have a witness signature on the contract

this will be fought because it infringes on the rights on illiterate rapist refugees, in their culture a woman merely making eye contact with them is an invitation for sexual intercourse.

The government has far too much power over sex and interpersonal relations as is, and now this?

>put knife to thot's neck
>tell her to sign the rape contract
>insert penis
>"Your honor, this document clearly proves that I had her consent to violate her."
>not guilty
Time to migrate to Sweden.

I actually support this, rapefugees btfo.

>she was forced to consent

Good luck gathering witnesses and lawyers each time you want to have sex.

I bet their next step would be like this:
"We encountered many cases when fucking white males made counterfeit sex consent contracts or forced their victims into signing ones, using their fucking white male conspires as 'witnesses'. To decisively combat this biggest evil of our nation, we herebly declare that its illegal to have sex unless male obtained written permit stamped by government official. Male must pay sex tax in order to file his plead for permit, Sex Inspector may deny it for non-disclosed reasons and permit is valid only for next 12 hours after date and time of stamp. Minorities may obtain permits from their respective self-governing bodies like mullahs."

Fake news, They are changing the law because so many niggers are getting away with rape because our laws are fucked and niggers get away with it, You dont need to have a written permission.

It's called marriage.

Christianity figured this out a milliena ago

I have made it my personal mission to spam every Swede on this board with these pictures. Enjoy

>Nikolai Soblev
>Maksim Trofimov
lel slavs.

I know my country is fucked and nothing will change it. Thats why i dont give a fuck about the laws and i started making alot of money illegaly. And i wont stop :)

yep, I did find 3 Romanians in roughly 10 months of crime reports. 70% are Afghani, Pakistani and Iraqi

Courts would throw it out the moment women push back against it, user.

All it takes is another terroristic threat charge to turn it into a he-said-she-said argument.

The Swedes will find a way how not to apply that law to immigrants.

i just had an idea: we require written consent for all sexual relations.
think about it. we just start including consent forms with condoms.
this will cut down on the number of false rape charges.
now if sluts decide to hook up they cant change their mind later

always check the sentence for extra chuckles

>I did find 3 Romanians in roughly 10 months of crime reports.
You do know these lists aren't official in any way right? It's just compiled by some guys, saying "in 10 months" says nothing because they could skip, ignore or simply miss crimes over any period of time.

end of dump, have a nice fucking day. All the info comes straight from the Swedish Government, it was leaked a couple of weeks ago.

see post, there were a couple of mirrored sites from that official gov site, dunno if they are still up or not. The entire thing lasted for a couple of days - in which the Swedish gov was trying to get the stats down as it is illegal to show the ethnicity and names of the people involved in the crimes.

Yep, seems that you have a dangerous Romanian rape-threat going on there, Hen.

only romanians here are homeless and sitting next to stores begging for money lol

I wasn't leaked, it was public data, you just have to request it free of charge if you felt like it.

But my point is that there's no way of knowing if it's complete lists or not, it's just compiled by random dudes, they requested the public record from the government on a case-by-case basis and then made their own list. If they wanted to remove all the Finns from the lists they could simply not list them and no one would know any better, or they could miss cases.

So there's essentially no telling how legit they are, therefore a statement like "3 x in 10 months", is unreliable.

This:

Hahahaha they’ve come full circle

> require written permission for sex
> literally the same as a marriage contract which was invented thousands of years ago to solve the same problem
> accidentally rediscovered marriage
> “progressive”

>the new liberal policy is to make it as hard as possible to be sexually liberal

good work I guess

>Sweden

I hope you realize the whole "written permission" is just some meme Breitbart came up with. The law only calls for 'explicit consent', which includes just vocal consent, changes absolutely nothing from how it currently works except for the wording, it's a feel-good law that's suppose to make the government seems like they're actually doing something. Norway has had an identical law since 2002 and it's not any different there.

this can't be real

based user

How does one determine if the witness was coerced?

user, you think we don't know about this? We are aware. That is why we come to Sup Forums. Send this shit to Swedes on plebbit instead please, and you might actually do some good.

Hur gör du det? Jag vill också tjäna pengar

Yea I know it’s a meme headline and not true, it’s the thought process that is similar tho

Yet again another law which, in the end, only actually hurts women.

Men don't give a single fuck about having to fill out a form. We don't give a shit about having a quick piece of paper ready and signing it. Women do. It fucks with their fantasies. With the whole idea of him "just taking her". They will be the ones sexually frustrated from this. Searching out more and more sex, since less and less of it will be satsifactory to them.
Yet another brilliant example of roasties shooting themselves in their own goddamn foot and calling it progress.

Sweden is the rel pioneer of brave new world era it seems. Vikings should roll in their graves with those cuckdescendants.

explain lol

mmh why dont you post this on swede social media, like facebook news sites on sweden or twitter, reddit. Swedes here are aware about whats happenning but good job anyway

>courts will just throw out a signed and legal contract claiming the woman was impaired or under stress when she signed

hint: they do this all the time to get out of prenuptial contracts

You don't understand the racism of low expectations. Minorities are exempt often by women themselves, who give them a pass for being from a different culture, being black, whatever, and even if they don't the law will overlook their crimes.

If these laws ever work out in the favor of the natural born citizens it is the rare case which will probably be blown up in the media just to mislead the people into thinking their country has their back