Effective red pills for the hardcore left

I'm looking for some effective ways to red pill (or at least soften) some hard core left wing family of mine. They're coming over for Christmas and I'm gonna hang 2 or 3 of these around my house, kitchen, toilet etc. I'm not going to initiate the conversation, they can start if they want.

The hardcore right wing stuff is counter-productive, we want to make them think.

I may be going with this pic. Thoughts?

how about you be a real man and take them head-on instead of being a passive-aggressive bitch

Futile. Leftism is a cult. Hypocrisy is OK to them because the ends justify the means.

Seriously. They're Pod People. Don't bother.

Change it around, this sounds more like you're out of touch with people. These all make it painfully obvious of your own views. For example "You might need a redpill if" should be "You might not be properly socialized if".

Shame is an effective weapon.

That picture works just as well for 90% of Sup Forums post-2016. Good show, man.

THATS AN AWFULLY HOT
NIGGER POT

Christmas is not the time for this, domme kaaskop. And don't openly use the term "red pill", you sound crazy.

LOL! That's everyone on this board.

Birth rates and the minority-hood of White people

black people commit more violent crime as well as more HATE crimes

White people are the most moral race and that’s why every minority wants to live in white nations

Probably be better if it was in Dutch.

I have these conversations all the time, but the hardcore lefties quickly shut down. I they're forced to take the time to read something, there may be an opportunity to let them think.
You're right, I'll strip the title, it's too much
It's going to be in Dutch, but I guess then you wouldn't be able to read it hmm ;)

>The hardcore right wing stuff is counter-productive
It depends how you present it. Obviously don't go ranting on about jews and immigrants, but you could try and find common ground by attacking things like consumerism and the breaking apart of traditional communities.

Thanks I'll give it a thought

You guys are probably not familiar with this phenomenon, but in Dutch culture, we often have printed sayings on tiles, mostly in the bathroom. (Google 'tegeltje')

They're mostly funny, but sometimes also critical/political.

If I find some great texts, I may have them printed on tiles.

brb googling "black peter rule 34"

haha vagina.nl sinterklaas. have fun :D

>people close to you tend to share your opinions and if anyone disagrees you cast them out
>you often let the group dictate your actions rather than thinking for yourself
>you would rather have your beliefs acknowledged than you would have your beliefs challenged
>you're aware of opposing perspectives but you never question why people believe in them
>you would rather stick to your convictions than admitting you were wrong
>you may be living in a bubble, if so would you want to know?
every one of those applies to Sup Forums

Call them petty-bourgeois revisionists and enablers of an American Empire proxy war on Europe.

>I they're forced to take the time to read something, there may be an opportunity to let them think.

you are a better person than i am, i guess i'm just not willing to waste my time waiting to see if some ignorant leftist fuck will put in his/her due diligence with regard to reason

That image applies to Sup Forums as well.

more effective to just put them in question form, and only 1 question per tile.

Ask yourself, do you take the time to understand perspectives you don't agree with?

How does this image apply to pol? You really have to argue for your opinions here. The people who seek validation try not to go against the norm for fear of retribution but here you are allowed to present any of your ideas and the best argument from the stab box will win.

They're family.
Otherwise there would be zero tolerance ;)

Shitposting doesn't constitute an argument, most "opinions" that go against the grain are shitposts and slide threads. When it comes to what people SERIOUSLY believe here, then it's nothing short of an echo chamber.

Praise them for being tolerant and opened minded then maybe move towards sovereignty and culture. Easy does it but giving virtue points softens their egos.

Okay, what's the strongest red pill you got from the other side of what Sup Forums believes in?