I don't get it

I don't get it

Is Sup Forums pro Jew now that Trump is sucking Israel dick?

Can someone explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=V3iWtHsulUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

777D CHESS MATE

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm So called allies

666D CHESS

I support Jews in Israel because they hate muslims.

I oppose Jewish influence anywhere else because they have their own agenda.

Gas the kikes

Israel is illegitimate bitch.

all i see is another retarded speech

SO CALLED ALLIES.

kikes call us their greatest ally.

clearly talking about saudi you stupid goy

I don't care what is or is not legitimate as long as they kill muslims.

Trump fandom is 90iq Mutts

Fuck off Jew.

Poll is a board of peace that supports persecuted minorities.

>trump passes travel ban
>Muslims are mad
>trump announces Jerusalem Israeli capital
>Muslims are SEETHING but can only attack Israel due to travel ban
literally unironically 44d upside down guess-who

Pol is a mix of Shareblue, jidf, liberals and nazis.
You need to know how to work with info at least a little bit to get past all this bullshit.

It just seems to me they are using Trump
maybe i'm retarded but is Trump using israel? if Yes what does he get in return??

>90
That's generous.

Trump is using Israel.

Imagine if he did this BEFORE defeating ISIS....

Sup Forums is pro chaos

∞D chess. Eurofags can't handle the God-Emperor's power.

So what does he get? I'm serious i don't understand, not trying to be a troll here

Pro Jew? LOL. Trump follows Sun Tzu as his own personal religion. Can you tell me what point from the Art of War the Jews apply to?

Israel hacked the election

Trump and MUELLER are about to expose everything the kikes have done since they killed JFK.

r/The_Donald is pro Jew, and Redditors are a tumour on the organ that is Sup Forums

So WHY does Trump help them

what's the point? he just made them a massive favor
I get it's to upset muslims but does it do it for free?

T_D is not pro jew. JIDF controls t_D and bots upvote pro jew posts. fuck off.

>persecuted minorities.

>implying jews are persecuted

Why is Baptiste shitting on this board assuming that everyone on Sup Forums only cares about Trump? The French don't get enough rope.

An ally in the war against islamic terror. Thats why he likes them, they're at the forfront everything mudslime.

WN take on this matter.

Trump is building up evidence/case on the jews and israel, so when the time is right he will go public and say "hitler did nothing wrong, gas the kikes race war now"

Trump, anti-Communists, capitalists, Christians and republicans were always pro-Jew, 100% of time and they are sucking Jewish penis 100% of time. It's only that they pretend they aren't to convince Nazis to vote for them. Everything that comes from capitalistic or anti-Communistic mouth is a lie.

Its so that when the truth comes out about israels involvement on shit on US soil Trump can be like.
>WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT YOU WERE OUR GREATEST ALLY
>TIME TO DISCIPLINE THE KIKES
>I THOUGHT U WERE OUR FRIENDS

true Sup Forumslacks are independent since both GOP and Democrats are ruled by (((them)))

>White Nationalist
Kill yourself Hitler wasn't a white nationalist you faggot

Wut
That doesn't make any sense

all you need to know you dumb fenchie cock sucker is that Trump is the greatest president in history.

And how does reducing the sentences of criminal jewish bankers and switching the location of the US embassy help him. Face it, he's jewed, this stuff only helps israel.

Netanyahu is about to go to prison and get executed for crimes against humanity.

What do you mean by "great"? I admit he is greater than everyone to make random stuff

And trump was never a white nationalist, he's always been civic nationalist.

Maybe Jews as people aren't as cohesive as /pol tends to think. Nationalist Israelis are based, globalists are parasites, okay?

How so?

No, I'm not pro-Jew, but I am anti-UN and I recognize an attack on a nation's sovereignty when I see it. I dislike Israel, but every other nation on Earth gets to decide which city is its capital without the UN having a say. And we get to decide which city we put our embassies in without UN approval.

This. A lot of us were pro-Trump because we believed we were getting Hitler 2.0. However, we aren't like T_D, we don't get on a train and just ride with it no matter what. That's the best part with anonymity: nobody can go in your post history and laugh at you because you made pro-Trump posts pre-elections.

>"y-you just wait, wait and see, yeah! w- uh, we'll get 'em! there's, uh, p- plans! the jews are still our enemies!"

This is why we do our work elsewhere, jews.

Well, basically the Jews used reverse psychology to make cuckseravatism cool again because people thought Trump was the dark horse. Classic bait and switch/ reverse psychology I tell you what.

Lmao jew mad?

>I dislike Israel, but every other nation on Earth gets to decide which city is its capital without the UN having a say.
It's wrong to compare Israel to any other nation on Earth because no other nation on Earth is directly responsible for planning and executing white genocide and globalism. Israel is the root of our world's problems.

Honestly, I think it’s a diplomatic move more than a strategic move
King Salman is already in Trump’s good graces, consolidating influence in Israel gives Trump a lot of diplomatic sway in the middle east

Just evacuee you hate Jews doesn’t make you my friend. We get to pick where our embassy goes an no other faggot country has any business telling us.

No. You're just muddying the waters with your terrible JIDF shilling.

It's because he's the most jewed president we've ever had

I'm calling you out. Trump delivered a speech at AIPAC before the election and you knew it. Trump promised to move the embassy to Jerusalem and recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital before the election and you knew it. You either never supported Trump, or you were an ignorant fuckstick if you thought he was Hitler 2.0.

THINK ABOUT THIS GUYS

TRUMP ALSO MADE THE ANNOUNCEMENT TO GET RID OF THE IRAN DEAL.

WE STILL HAVE THE IRAN DEAL.

But what he said is true
There were arabs and muslim SS

Pretty sure Sup Forums has been infested by kikes and good goys

Jews are only globalist when its about countries other than israel, idiot. They are all globalists.

Possession makes it legitimate. Whining about past wrongs doesn’t.

I think it's been that way for longer than we thought.

Plot twist:
>Any and all american presidents are jewish controlled

You can't escape this, so your only hope is to pick a candidate that will still work in your favor somewhat. Hillary would be sucking heeb cock too, but we'd be in a much worse predicament.

It was a meme, I honestly don't give a fuck about Israel's capital. The only reason why I was behind him was for the massive butthurt it would cause. That with his protectionism and non-interventionist promises.

He is making deals.
You can say what you want about templars, but they are not kikes.

OY VEY GOYIM!!!
ITS JUST 4D CHESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>French
>When there is a 50/50 chance you are talking to Ahmed
I like my chances.

Yeah, Trump never made any attempt to hide his support for the Israeli people
Western kikes are a different breed, and I believe Trump hates them very much

Yeaaaaaa ok shlomo

Is this trump reading a book to his jewish grandchild?

Most of you people who voted for Trump are idiots with no actual fore sight, do you think someone would go against the Jews whilst running for president of a mainstream party? The jews own both sides, idiot.

Irrelevant. None of that has anything to do with where their capital is, or where our embassy is. I'd glass Israel gleefully, but that's a different matter entirely.
>no other nation on Earth is directly responsible for planning and executing white genocide
Yeah, and I've got a bridge to sell you.

>white genocide
Shut up you retard. When whites die out, who else is gonna be piggybacked by globalists? Niggers? Lmao.

Yeah, because every morning they wake up not thinking about white people makes your 4D chess wait for Jesus. Goddamn are Christians retarded, always looking for bits of pieces of good in something that never was meant to be good or pro-European. And even after thousand of years you will still claim you were fighting for Europe and for white people, when literally nothing positive for white or European people will happen. Migrants can be stopped any hour and Mexicans can be all deported in 1 month, they are going to cut your money and you will pretend that it will encourage them to leave. Every time you will get screwed.

>Is Sup Forums pro Jew now that Trump is sucking Israel dick?
I am pro muslims and jews killing each other.

You are not a very smart man.

You're an idiot. Pol is 90% self hating Jews larping as WNs. The other 10% are Jews that want another holocaust because the victimhood status of the previous fictional holocaust is starting to wear off. If you disagree then you're part of a group not represented due to a rounding error.

>an ally can turn you are gonna find that out
>points to a kid
>remembering how he was cucked by his best friend in his youth
its literally nothing

my sympathy for palishits is non-existent after they aligned themselves with american niggers

What kind of deals? Intelligence? He don't needs military stuff nor intel nor money, America is N°1 isn't it?

Asians.

youtube.com/watch?v=V3iWtHsulUw

Doesn't matter, See-Eye-Ayy are still not to be trusted

>as long as they create muslims refugees to populate europe
fixed that for you

You mean MOssad?

>implying this wasn't the plan the whole time

USA recognizing Jerusalem as the capital is nothing but bad news for jews

> 4d chess

how retarded can you get, guys?

I love this anti-Christian bullshit. I can tell you've studied nothing about the Bible and Jesus.

Sup Forums was allways pro-Jew and pro-Israel