Does Milk and Dairy products cause degeneracy?

I lost my taste for milk at around 4 years old and I'm in good health with dense bones

Yes goy, drink this natural, healthy soy milk instead

I'm all for phasing out the food Jew from my existence, but post links or something bro. I'm not gonna radically alter my diet just because some lifeless faggot on pol says so with a shitty..infographic? wtf even is that?

it's for kids. you should consult with your medic if you like to drink it as an adult

>autism

>Yes good goyim, give up that dairy and become one with your black brothers.

Milk is a great source of several nutrients and protein.

There was an initial milk jew that taught us milk was healthy and we needed to drink daily because they wanted our shekels.
But the current jew realizes milk created strong white men, compatible with milk enzimes, afraid of losing to them, decided to criticeze milk and tries to make us believe that soy and nut milk is actually better when in reality, they aport a lot less protein and minerals than milk cow does.

56% detected. Only white people drink milk

Milk is the nectar of the gods

I suddenly realized why there are so many anti meat / anti milk threads.
Have you ever seen a jewish cattle rancher?

That's not how you spell diarrhea.

Pretty much -- unless you add chocolate to it, then it's alright as an occasional thing. Of course, I imagine there isn't much milk or chocolate in Bulgaria. :^)

Or, you could have a chocolate-milk drink that almost assuredly has neither chocolate nor milk and not be troubled at all!

GOMAD baby come on

I drink like 2 gallons of whole milk a week. Im healthy and strong. Milk is the white mans drink and it scares jews because drinking milk makes white men strong.

Raw grass fed milk is not degenerate, nor any product that comes from therein

MILK has the best Amino Acid profile among all of the land creatures....with the exception of sea life (shrimp, mussels, clams, etc)... it is the least inflammatory (unlike Muscle Meats).

Most of those "SIDE EFFECTS" listed above are bullshit.

oh wow did you know the name without hovering over the flag
impressive

stupid meme flags

>autism

Pretty much can't take seriously the rest then

Keep drinking your moloko

Consider for a moment the fact that the people whom have been consuming dairy more than any others on earth for millennia is the west.

Not saying it does or doesn't cause those things, but... yeah...

where do you and everyone else want to live on earth?

I thought it was, but I did double-check after I typed "Bulgaria" just to make sure it wasn't some other equally appalling soviet-bloc country I was mistaking it for.

Raw, organic, whole milk that is unpasteurized and non-homogenized is literally the perfect food. You could survive on nothing more than milk and cheese if you had to. It has everything the body needs.

Non whites are lactose intolerant. Lel.

There's nothing more satisfying than a cold glass of sweet titty nectar. If you have any of the problems in OP's pic then you're probably not white. I drink 2-3 gallons of whole milk every week. I have the luxury of being able to buy it from a dairy co-op. Twice the price of store bought, but fresh unpasteurized milk is magical.

Well when you consider that breastmilk is pretty much a wonder drug it makes sense my yankee friend