Why do fans like this overrated pedophile so much?

Why do fans like this overrated pedophile so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7jgGzcDL_zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>IMG

Why do you keep spamming and pretending you aren't a Narutard spammer?

As expected of cancer.

get a room, faggots

Because how he looks?

Because he's evil.

I'm sick of gay ass "tragic" villains like Obito or Pain. They're too melodramatic and tastelessly written. I'd rather have the good old moustache twirling villains with no bullshit.

I liked Zabuza.
I stopped watching after he was gone.

Fuck off Narutards

Go to bed kid

A pedophile, walking trap (or futa or whatever is in his trousers) and a fucker who just wanted immortality.
I liked him because no matter what you did he didn't die. That and at the end he literally he wasn't judged, at most treated like a creepy grandpa.

cool theme song

Because he's an interesting villain trapped in a terrible series. So he looks like the best shit ever when compared to the rest of characters.
Same with Zamasu

How is 1 thread a day a spam?

youtube.com/watch?v=7jgGzcDL_zw
Because they can learn how to draw him.

You answered your own question in that post.

I just love smug villains.

Orochimaru was by far the most based character in Naruto

It isn't. This autist just posts in all Naruto threads calling them spam. I can only imagine how shitty his life is.

They should go bowling some time with their sidekicks and hustle the pinball machines and rigged crane games.

Literally Voldemort

Cool voice

>implyinh you wouldn't

Fuck off Nuruturd.

He shook things up whenever he appeared, killed Sarutobi, tore the fuck out of the Leaf, preformed science experiments that would make Joseph Mengle proud, and on top of all that shit, he got off scot-free and his son is Boruto and Sarada's best friend.

>he was never punished for any of his crimes

training sasuke should have been punishment enough

Austism

So what's he up to now?

he did nothing wrong.....well he did but everyone ignored it,also (s)he does not have enough R34

in the latest episode he was shown to work at a restaurant i guess

I just noticed how fucking similar Naruto is to Harry Potter. At least the earlier arcs.

Naruto is a kid who was protected by magic when he was very young and as a result was left a permanent mark.
He's an outcast, and eventually joins a school that makes him proficient in magic arts.
These students are often thrust into exams organized by teachers, that end up going wrong.
The villain is a pale snake man with a barely visible nose that never seems to die. Has followers inside the school.
There's more of course, just fill in the blanks.

Both are the examples of appealing to the lowest demographics in their respective mediums.

He was fucking everywhere in the latest episodes doing random shit.

Fuck off you cancerous Narutards

stop being so mean for no reason

Someone finally said it.
End of times CONFIRMED.

I would.

Provide visual evidence you scholar of man.