youtube.com/watch?v=6AiATqeuwvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Commencing dump.

Comfy af.

>berserker buro
>come to our office and freak the fuck out
>heil odin

Nice pics!

Besoeker probably means visitor burgerbro.

I have been collecting for awhile. I actually remember Rhodesia. Pops spent time there.

t.42 yoldfag

I know, like "Besucher" in German. I'm just fucking around.

>I actually remember Rhodesia.

You were there?

No unfortunately. My father spent time in Rhodesia and apartheid South Africa on business when I was a kid, so it is kind of amazing to see the resurgence of Rhodesian recognition. It was something I always just knew about, which growing up in South GA burgerland was kind of an odd thing, but a similarity is there. Nah, I wish I could have gone but by that time it was getting pretty hairy there and Pops would not bring me being so young. They lost 2 civilian planes to nigger communists.

Any suggestions on new jewy books about Rhodesia?

I would love to go to Zimbabwe and photograph these places now. I doubt you would ever hear people talk shit about Rhodesia again.

There is an interesting video here, for the french poltard. It's from ARTE so maybe kraut can see this vid in german.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmlnRhfIOrc

Hence this pic.

vickersviscount.net/Pages_History/Viscount Down.aspx
There are a lot out there but many are out of print. I just finished Bitter Harvest, which is a tough read, but it gives you an insight into Ian Smith.

Afrikaans?

This one is pretty damn good.

I have know idea where OP went but I'm going to keep dumping.

Such a nice looking white people country. Could have been like Australia or New Zealand.

Where can I find unbiased or less-biased books or articles on Rhodesian history? Metapedia is pretty good but book recommendations would be nice.

nvm I see replies to this one:

They sure had a shitty taste in architecture.

Its like you boys are bitter over an ex girlfriend, but trying to remember the good times. Man the fuck up and move on.

French documentary from 1976

youtube.com/watch?v=a8d-sIdEZ6g

Thank you Pierre.

Angola and Moçambique were clearly better

Keep it going gentlemen, I have to pause for a few.

Bitte Günter.

And from 1980

youtube.com/watch?v=6AiATqeuwvA

vizitors buro

The final nail in the coffin of Britannia
F

Looks like a sight from Star Wars.

My bad, I should learn not to believe the burgers can only speak English meme.

Back then it actually looked like a place I would want to visit, what was daily life like?

Thank you again senpai.

I was never there but from what pops said it was pretty fucking comfy in the urban areas, farms...not so much because of ZANLA and ZAPU.

Where are you from?
Just curious...

Btw rhodesia is a very interesting case of how africans who live in the comfort of occidental "way of life" can do their own way without white.

thanks for posting the pics nazbro, good stuff!

idk why life in this place is so cherished
seems Europeans have forgotten the wonders of an ethnically homogeneous society.
niggers were segregated yes, but they were still there, you had to put up with them and see them etc, also judging from one of the pics posted above the streets weren't 100% safe, look at the protection bars .
The mistake was not getting rid of the natives a hundred percent, now they live terrorized by communist niggers and with no support whatsoever. Colonization was a mistake, it should only be used to extract valuable minerals/materials and nothing more, settling in a foreign land while there are still natives is recipe for disaster, how many times have we seen this already?