London Yes!

London leading the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQksa-KSV4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITS OK A BONG WILL JUMP INTO THE THREAD TO TELL US ACID ATTACKS ARE DONE BY WHITE PEOPLE

PART
AND
PARCEL

fuck london

>Breitbart
I mean, I'm not surprised about London but Breitbart has really pissed me off lately.

What has Breitbart done lately to piss you off?

Jewish brainwashing

lmao it's always the way!

About what?

there have been no go areas for locals in London for a while now, areas that operate under sharia law. They come in take over an area and then live off the free housing that the government provides them. The funny thing is liberals then cry about there not being enough social housing for people

Liberals are the cancer of this planet. The sooner liberals are dead, the better then planet would be

Good.

Kick the kikes out of parliament and the BBC and grow some fucking balls !
Kick the browns out of the UK using the military
If the unelected kike EU parliament tries to send in its version of an army against you ... good. Because then you and the browns can unite and slaughter the EU army and toss their bodies over to Belgium
Just do it

Mate there is not one no go area in London stop fucking larking for your pathetic need for attention. Even in the most Islamic areas they don't give a shit about white Christians, you just probably got picked on for acting like a pathetic losers by some islammy teens hanging out on the street and are all mad about it. Go on mate name me a road you can't walk down. Eejit

Nah in fairness "MUH BASED JEWS" is less annoying then the rest of the press which refuses to report immigrant related stories etc or reports them in full SJW mode, even supposedly right wing papers

>east london

jej not even once m8
t.south london

Indeed
Soon the gibs is going to wear out- Saudi Arabia can only fund these parasites for so long.
At this 'breaking point' the UK is going to turn into South Africa; white and east asian areas will have strict borders (borders WITHIN borders), there will be huge shifts of markets and London will be seen the same as Detroit in result. Due to the muslims abusing town and district council systems (funny, usually they complain about jews doing that in their own countries) this whole "community representatives" bullshit used to advocate free housing for the genetically lacking is going to be completely scrapped. This is why the white working class complains about austerity. They don't have enough "representation" in the councils...

It will be in the financial interests of the housing market to racially segregate, as white people will sell and blacks/"asians" will buy. There's no law saying you can't buy up mass amounts of land as private property, then discriminate on genetics instead of race. The white people and the real asians will go here.

>my part of detroit is better than your part of detroit
really makes you think

WHERE ARE THE RIGHT WING BASE SQUADS TO EQUALIZE THIS SOLUTION?

Liberals are Tumors springing up in the terminally cancerous culture of the West.

it really is though. The more south i go the whiter it gets

that's not the point
the point is it's still a shithole

there's a reason they pay you 10x to work there rather than literally fucking anywhere else

>he thinks i work
or
>working alongside wogs in sainsburys

then what the fuck are you in london for if you don't work

>Some (((left-wingers))) have argued that No Go Zones are an invention of the right, however, they have been written about extensively by journalists who have investigated the issue and visited them.

You know how I and everyone else can tell you're muslim?

Muh israel

Fake news. I play WoW with a girl from London and she says everything is fine and the entire city is safe.

born here + neet

T. Rashad "Muzza" Rasheed

youtube.com/watch?v=BQksa-KSV4Y

>LIVING ON A THIN LINE

Found the shitlamic

i thought acid attacks were gang/drug related, or personal conflicts.
a mark tourist in the wrong part of town, not trying to buy drugs, do they get acid surprise? someone could just sucker punch him or hold a knife to him if they wanted to rob him

But no go zones are a myth :0)

>you could have prevented this

just give the cops real guns
there you go, problem solved

You mean clubs and shields isn't modern technology?

Confirmed never been to London.