Jew convicted of fraud

>Jew convicted of fraud
>When police raid his factory they find he's hired over 400 illegals
>Sentenced to 27 years in prison
>Pardoned by Trump

HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO PRETEND TRUMP SUPPORTS YOUR VALUES Sup Forums HE IS LITTERALY NOTHING BUT A JEW SHILL JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER POLITICIAN! HE DESERVES THE ROPE AS MUCH AS ANY LIB AND COMMIE!

Based God Emperor!

Muh anecdotal evidence.

>liberals shriek every time Trump does something
>they have to find out what he is doing to find something to freak about
>they begin spewing antikike memes about illegals slave labor spics

Pardoning this guy is antithetical to the entire plaform he ran on. there is no excuse jew or otherwise.

>hillary, jew puppet
>bernie, Jew
>Trump, jew
Jews always win, when will you learn pol?

must tickle when he bites the tip off

>anecdotal
Does the term "evidentiary burden" mean anything to you?

>they have to find out what he is doing to find something to freak about

>trump does something stupid
>"haha liberals btfo, get triggered."

>Sholom Rubashkin

That is the most jewish name I have ever heard. It's even worse than most ridiculous jewish stereotypes holy shit

Yes, and you don’t satisfy it with such a small sample set.

IT'S 36D CHESS REEEEEEE

>4d cheese

He didn't pardon him, he commuted his sentence.

WE HAVE THE BEST KIKES DON'T WE FOLKS?

The dems have been lobbying to get this kike out for years, Trump probably had to release him as part of some other negotiation.

>anecdotal

You honestly believe he didn't get something from the Jews in return? Don't be stupid

A LITERAL FUCKING MERCHANT

You don't negotiate with Jews.

You gas them.

You are fucking literally retarded, you moron. You fucking imbecile.

hurr durr yes lets waste all our gains by gassing some jews now

learn some strategy dumb shill

These numbers... mein got...

What's wrong with Jews? They make us money and they don't steal and kill other people like blacks.

t. Sholom

>liberals go against anything trump does
>trump learns this
>trump pardons a sheisty kike
>liberals learn about the kikery
>liberals now hate kikes
>maniacal laughter

Its very educational to read the celebrations on Twitter Etc. over this guys release. He is just a random scumbag but Jews from every walk of life are praising his release. Their ethnic solidarity is intense. No other group would do this. If some Irish American Conman got caught ripping off senior citizens or some similar crime and had his sentence commuted by the president I would never consider tweeting the president to praise him and wish Gods blessing upon him. The Jews truly are unique in this regard and it is why they create so much evil in the world for everyone else.

:^)

There is nothing wrong with Jews, this is just a shill campaign to sow strife and discontent between the two greatest allies the world has ever seen. The based Semites and the glorious Whites.

literally looks the same as and has the nearly the same name as the happy merchant

PRAISE ISRAEL
ISRAEL FIRST
JEWS ARE GOD'S CHOOSEN
FUCK THE UN

>Jew convicted of fraud
Literally stole $27 million from a bank. If he did it with a gun, they would execute him.

he literally defended white supremacists in the day after charlotesville, so i don't give a fuck.
Trump is just doing whatever he wants

>White supremacists

No. Those are right leaning people and NATIONALISTS. They dont believe in ayrian supremacy. White Nationalism does not mean white supremacy. White nationalism does not mean nationalism.

Get your head out of the gutter you nigger motherfucker

Best goy

his name? look at his countenance.
literally the merchant
this is the rarest merchant

We all know Trumplets love jews and will do anything to cater their jewish overlords, but i thought they didnt like illegal immigrants for real

>anecdotal evidence
>I heard this phrase used by someone smarter than me, and now I use it all the time without really understanding what it means.

I voted for Trump and enjoy his silly antics. But this is going way to far. I hope he gets impeached and then skull fucked by some random soyboy jew

Bbbbbut Milo said it and he is bbbbbbased! Shut u-up ;_;

he was not pardoned he had his setence commuted.

he was sentenced to 27 years which is absurd for the charge. murderers spend less time in jail.

No, he should of been charged for his entire fucking life. Scumfuck jews deserve long painful death by being skullfucked by jamal

I don't get how you rationalize this post in your head.
>it's the liberals posting kike imagery and hating illegals because they hate Trump
It couldn't possibly be all of the people here constantly talking about eradicating the Jews, nah.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Bestest of the goyim, that's why the tribe doesn't release any dirt.

The decision to intervene on behalf of Sholom Rubashkin, who ran the Iowa headquarters of a family business that was the country's largest kosher meat-processing company, came at the urging of numerous members of Congress and a long list of high-ranking law enforcement officials, who argued the sentence was far too harsh for a first-time, non-violent offender.

>When it concerns Jews, Congress can get things done.

OY VEY

He literally looks like the Jewish guy meme

>Talking shit about Muslims
>Sucking Jewish dick

Can it get any more obvious?

OP where is your link/source?

>rubashkin
>rub
>rubs hands

MUH SWAMP

It's okay, it is all okay in the end. Just keep addin' that fuel. The gas ain't gonna come from nowhere.

Why is anyone surprised? Trump is a kike puppet. He married all his kids to jews and he would kill millions of Americans if it benefited Israel

What kind of fraud was the jew charged with?

>Rubashkin
Sounds like a Jerk-Off Instructor.

>HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO PRETEND TRUMP SUPPORTS YOUR VALUES Sup Forums
Trump by and large does support my values. But in this case he's a fucking piece of shit until I find a reason to think otherwise.

>hurr but you HAVE to hate him for this
No, I don't. The only person who would do everything I would want done is myself. Grow the fuck up soyim.

It's a Twitter highlight, it's probably still there.

you would help a brother out if you had the same power.

Bank fraud. I didn't get the details but he ripped them off for over 20 Mil.

>88
White-nessed.

Sholom Mordechai Rubashkin (born October 6, 1959)[1] is an American rabbi who was the chief executive officer of Agriprocessors, a now-bankrupt kosher slaughterhouse and meat packing plant in Postville, Iowa, formerly owned by his father, Aaron Rubashkin. During his time as CEO of the plant, Agriprocessors grew into the largest kosher meat producer in the United States, but was also cited for issues involving animal treatment, food safety, environmental safety, child labor, and hiring of undocumented workers.[2]

I'm not, I've known this for years. What I can't understand is why Sup Forums loves him so much when he's just another kike shill

>Previous post "I hate joos!!?!!"
>I dont have to hate drumpf for pardoning jews
you are the biggest FAGGOT on this board and this is one of the most asinine posts I have ever had the displeasure of reading. Nice job faggot shill.

Who cares? It's all BS anyways.

Focus on survival and joy of self and your immediate loved ones.

so Trump loves illegals now? he must if he doesn't want to punish someone who brings them in. so much for your MAGA trumpcucks

Sup Forums does not love him. Get the grip on the situation man, ((pol)) loves him.

And so?
Would you rather have Hillary?

Exactly what is your endgame OP?

hes a really funny troll

but everyone loves cheap labor !

>Sup Forums is actually defending this shit.

What the fuck are you smoking user?

>the absolute state of Sup ForumsThe_Donald