Did doujins ruin Rin?

Did doujins ruin Rin?

No, the first release of Fate Stay Night in 2004 ruined her.

Not for me

No, ultra-defensive Sakurafags who force memes did. On Sup Forums, at least.

Yes.

Doujins are Rin's natural habitat

let's be honest, there aren't enough good Rin doujins. At least not translated ones.

Rin was a sex-object since Heaven's Feel when Shirou had dirty dreams about her.

DEFENSELESS

Rin's college design in UBW is terrible

She ruined doujins.

Luvia ruins her anus every night

Prismafags not allowed in this thread.

>quads
What did they mean by this?

You're terrible.

Rin's anus was made for Luvia's drill!

This, unironically. Her lewdness has always been a great nightmare.

The twist of Sakura and Rin being sisters was legitimately spoiled for me by doujins. When playing through FS/N it bugged me why Rin never refereed to Sakura as her sister, it wasn't until I got through Heavens Feel that I realised that I wasn't supposed to know that they were related.

shitty flat rhino, only good for pleasing rich old men

And now you spoiled it for me and I didn't even got to get a boner unlike you did. Good fucking job.

>secondary going into a Fate thread
But why.

>Sakurafags being defensive
Gee I wonder why.

NASU ruined Rin when he forced her to be compatible with Ishtar.

>and I didn't even got to get a boner unlike you did
It's never too late user.

>people disliked my waifu, so I have to attack everyone else, including one of the characters that loves Sakura the most!
Yeah OK. People who force a Rin vs Sakura conflict are the real cancer.

I played the game through UBW years ago but never got around to Heaven's Feel. Why does Rin not remember that Sakura is her sister again?

but that was fixed right away when she's also compatible with Ereshkigal

And Ishtar is fine, fuck off

She does, baka.
They just don't tell anyone.

I doubt Nasu thinks of run-of-the-mill doujins dumb gaijin meme about so eh

I don't remember her ever considering that Sakura could be a Master though. She only thinks of Shinji.

Read Heaven's Feel.

Trying to ruin a hot girl with doujins is like trying to ruin a job with a pay raise.

Says the Rinfag

I'm a Rinfag but I like Sakura, I definitely prefer her to Saber.
Why are waifu war fags so autistic?

TOHSAKA

RIN

PLEASES

BEST

BOY

OLD

Did you skip the prologue? Rin saves Shirou from Lancer's wound for Sakura. Didn't that give you the clue that their relationship was way more than simply being acquaintances?

MEN

FOR

SAKURA

LUVIAGELITA

MONEY

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

You guys suck

Do people have actually find this shit funny

And then she took her senpai away, Rin is a truly a very reliable sister.

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

>fall in love with each other through a series of life or death conflicts
>is the only one who knows his fate, and promises Archer to help him avoid it
>she should've left him for Sakura because that's what nice older sisters do lol
Are you serious.

>Did doujins ruin Rin?
No, old men did.

Seriously, how did you retards NOT go for that low-hanging fruit? Fuckin' idiots.

So in other words "yes."

It's better than the forced Luvia yurifaggotry.

Does Tohsaka Rin please old kings for money?

Would not surprise me a bit.

No
Rinfags ruined Rin

>these secondaries who didn't know of Rin's and Sakura's relationship

Youd think they'd have at least read Heavens Feel by now

These people don't even like Fate they just want to post dumb memes.

Actually no, MEMES did. Memes on top of Memes is never a good thing. People always lose themselves due to Memes.

But I read it man! It's the one where Sakura gets bugs in her cunt, and Rin is a bitch and tries to steal Shirou from her, right??

TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY OHOHOHOH xDD

>Ascension 1: Ah…… The feeling of this body crumbling down is good……
>Ascension 2: It is only the outward appearance that changes. Apart from that, nothing changes.
>Ascension 3: It feels like these worthless bonds of obligation are crumbling. Better yet, just like a sand castle, everything will be lost.
>Ascension 4: You did well, Master. Everything I was, is no longer. I have become genuine, a true nameless Heroic Spirit.

>With EMIYA (Archer): To see myself unspoilt, what a disagreeable thing. Though if I were on the other side, I suppose I’d want to kill that repulsive thing even more.

>Bond 5: Is it my turn? Alright, I’ll go, Master. This is what I know- I help the weak, and disparage the strong….. Isn’t that normal? Isn’t it okay for a hero of justice? It’s strange, but, somehow I feel like crying.

Niggermiya had a hard life

>Fate/Stay Blacked
Fucking why?

Because Grand Order. Lots of new epic servants with great backstories and designs, bro! Truly rivals F/SN in quallity!

Do I really need to read GO in order to keep up with fate lore?

Are further fate iterations really going to take things established by GO and build on them?

Do I really need to learn to read moon just to read my anime novels?

>Do I really need to read GO in order to keep up with fate lore?
No.
Are further fate iterations really going to take things established by GO and build on them?
No.
>Do I really need to learn to read moon just to read my anime novels?
Yes.

Probably yes, but it's fucking shit now anyway, and not worth keeping up with.
Just take the good new stuff that comes out, like FSF and Case Files, as if it were part of the old lore. You'll barely notice a difference. Otherwise, anime adaptations of older stuff is the only good thing that comes out of TM nowadays.
As for learning jap, you do need it if you wanna read Tsuki remake and Mahoyo without waiting years, but I'd say it's not really worthwhile just for that.

that haircut looks fucking 100000 times better the the awful fucking twintail

Women don't have haircuts you permavirgin, it's called hairstyle.

>he's a complete emo
Fucking Sakura, I hate her now.

Improved Rin.

you're the real deal

only studs use insults like permavirgin

>blonde hair
>soulless eyes
Did she fuse with Saber and Sakura? I don't like it

>I don't like it
D-DELET YOUR POST

Hit a nerve didn't I?

It's just my opinion, it's no big deal. I just think blonde hair does not look good on Rin.

it's Sup Forums. Of course they love autistic shit. Why do you think they like Kirino?

What Sakura had to do with Emiya Alter?

They improved her.

Her route leads to this EMIYA. If Sakura doesn't romance Shirou, he either becomes regular EMIYA or finds his answer.

I want headcanon fags who also unironically play FGO to fuck off.

Emiya Alter is canon, deal with it.

No. Getting Heaven's Holed by Kiara leads to this EMIYA. Not Sakura.

>citation needed

Nice pin-up

Heaven's Feel leading to a crappy mobage character is as headcanon as it gets. In fact, Nasu stated long before any of this shit that it's extremely unlikely for Shirou to become Archer in any of the routes.
Not that it matters really, this trash shouldn't even be taken seriously at all.

Yet Nasu also said Archer comes from the Fate route. It's extremely unlikely, but as long as it's possible, there will be a version of HF that originates EMIYA Alter, just like there's a version of Fate that originates EMIYA.

Check your facts faggot. It's not the Fate route but a Grail War similar to it, except without any Saber romance (which does change quite a lot of the events). In that "version of HF" you're talking about, there might not even be a Sakura, and he falls for some other woman and gets corrupted by her, making it not HF at all. So your theory has no basis or value.
Fuck off /fgog/.

Every time without fail

HF without Sakura? seriously? you're really pushing it.
We know Emiya Alter can only come from HF because HF Shirou is the only one capable of abandoning his ideals for love.
In Fate and UBW, Shirou's inner world is Unlimited Blade Works, in HF he changes so much that his world becomes different and he becomes unable to deploy the Reality Marble. This confirms that he can't become EMIYA in that route, and also explains why Emiya Alter has "Lost" UBW and instead uses an ability that mirrors the moment where Shirou was being torn apart by swords being projected inside his body.

>people disliked my waifu
Sakura hatred literally comes from forced memes.

Or how about the 1000 times more likely possibility that he comes from a timeline not seen in the VN, huh? It'd be retarded for them to select a definitive end for Shirou in any of the routes (other than Avalon in Fate) when it's specifically left in the open for interpretation. UBW's anime ending made this even more obvious, HF's should be no different.
God, GOfags are the worst.

Luvia and Rin are the worst part of Prisma. I just want to fap to loli's, get these old hags out of my face

>lets take one of our most popular female characters
>whose smart, modest, and somewhat bashful
>and transform her into the Mesopotamian goddess of sex
>Ishtar Rin

BRAVO TYPE/MOON