To LOVE-ru Darkness ch77 Korean scans

31 pages, wasabisyrup.com/archives/fqVYXIq52YA

Is there a Koreanbro on the plane?

who won? is it open ending?

It's open ended..kinda Rito chooses Haruna, goes around to "break up" with the other girls, They say no, and they're gonna force him to accept the harem ending, ends with momo and nemesis taking off their clothes and licking rito's body causing him to run out of the house beet red. Thanks for the support all these years!

I need to come clean.
I was trolling you guys in the previous thread with the OVA and two bangaihen chapters, but now it appears that both are real.
In addition TLRD is finished, there are no future plans for a sequel and the duo hasemi saki and yabuki kentaro are splitting up.

So basically, about as shitty an ending as possible and unclear if there will ever be a sequel.

Great.

Newfag here.

is it really the last chapter of to love ru?
how do you know about the split of the 2 mangakas ?

>it's fucking nothing
At least it ended with more Momo/Nemesis. Those always were the best scenes in the series.

Literally the worst possible ending.

We really should have expected this. Manga endings are almost always total garbage.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Part 3, here it comes.

>Getting axed and replaced with Black Torch
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Has there been any news of a possible sequel yet?

whatever the fuck is happening here, i feel bad for Lala

Last page.

Can you also translate the moonrunes?

there's more

Basically more OVAs, the duo is splitting up and 2 special chapters one being Haruna end and the other being Harem end.

Dont hog brown loli all to yourself

could someone dump the other 7 pages then. Please. wasabi does not load again.

fine

So wait. Its actually over. No more hidden vagina's? No more Nemesis?

No color page for last chapter?

So how do you anons feel about the last TLR lewds that Yabuki will ever draw are about Momo and Nemesis teasing Rito?

These 2 will be allied in the next TLR serie, sure.

yeah, it's over, except for the OVA's go watch those and pray they're even lewder than the manga because it's fucking done. With a no ending to boot, the absolute madman

Stop it, user. It's not going to happen. Just fuck off already, you're making me depressed.

>splitting up.
good

Harem end is still my canon end and fuck you all.

And here I was hoping for TLR Galaxy and space adventures.

>my fanfic end*
At least be honest with yourself user.

there will be two endings so it's kinda canon
kinda gay having the manga stopping so abruptly though

>they're gonna force him
fuck it, they don't give shit about rito really, their all just horny.

>Splitting up
But why? It's not because they have different idea on whom Rito ends up with, is it?

If I didn't have a power level way above 500, I'd say there's no way in hell we're not getting a sequel.

There are many things unresolved, harem hyped into oblivion entire series didn't happen, Rito seems to have second thoughts on rejecting Lala, girls don't have that "oy vey, I lost" vibe and on top of that Momo confesses in the very last chapter, right after Nemesis mentions her resolve is crucial for her plans and Mamaluke tells her to get her shit together. Ending series at this point with a vague open end would be a sacrilege, especially with such a great groundwork for the sequel.

But as we all know, nips' ability to fuck up everything for no reason was proven many times to be unmeasurable, so I won't say stuff like "there's no way someone would be THIS stupid".

is more depressing leave the harem idea.. for end end with Haruna, the worst girl in my opinion... Poor Yami.
He needs change, and Momo and Nemesis separated is not enough.

Is this the end?

maybe they want to use their talent to do something else than drawing hidden vaginas and lolis

They should go on lewd space adventures together.

But what other talent do they have besides that?

So, is another open ending.

You think? Rito's the first boy most of them have ever interacted with and most of them don't quite understand the difference between love and lust. Only about 5 of these characters actually love Rito and two of them we already knew from the first series. Everybody else is just really really horny

If this is really the end it's literally one of the worst endings in history.

Yabuki did a pretty good action manga once upon a time.

It bugs me a little that Rito still doesn't know about Yui, Nana, Rin, Kyouko's crush, but at least the main characters have come clear with their feelings.

All good things need to come to an end. It was a great ride. I'm eager to read the translation and the last coming 2 chapters.

Did you read Ranma 1/2? Or Rumiko Takahashi's works in general?

Did that dumb little shit Rito forget that the only reason why the Earth hasn't been blown to bits is because he has to marry Lala?

Why do you bring up plot points that were resolved 10 years ago? Lala said something along the lines off "fuck you dad, don't threaten Rito"

Where did her clothes go?

Peke came off her hair

there

This the end? I'll miss best girl Riko.

Like never picking up an on-going series again. Is there anything that had an actually well thought out, well wrapped up, and well executed ending?

Koreanbro here, I don't translate shit so no thanks.

What the fuck is this?
I prefer to be butthurt that my best girl lost over open ending like this.

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer

Seems pretty obvious the reason it ended is because the duo split up. It's more or less the same as if it had been axed.

Where do you see anything about the duo being split up?

That's it? It's ended literally exactly the same as the first series. We have gone ABSOLUTELY NO WHERE.

Why?! Why can't a SINGLE fucking manga artist in Japan end their series well? What the fuck is wrong with these sperging retards?

Jesus, till the end Rito never stopped being a faggot.

He did have that lewd dream about fucking Momo so we know he's not gay.

That was just his cock desperately telling him to fuck one of these girls already. But he never did, and he probably ruined his dick thanks to getting all these boners and never cumming.

fuck this shit man, at least we're getting a harem end special.

lol

that wonderful body.

they make a cute couple