Why Sup Forums so hysterical over muh palestine atm?

Why Sup Forums so hysterical over muh palestine atm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cwNVjPWmiic
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Silence kafir! Shahid for Palestinian cause will always be honored. New Khaybar is coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=cwNVjPWmiic

Humans often feel sympathy for those who are abused or oppressed. As a jew these feeling may be alien to you but the vast majority of humans on earth have them.

>feeling sympathy for Muslims
Pls kys

Ben Gurion, izrail's first PM, said publicly and in his memoirs that the Palestinians were the true descendants of the region's original jews

Jews are forbidden to live in the holy lands until the coming of the jewish messiah

There you go. Something for you to ponder, research and develop greater knowledge of

>memeflag nigger shill

SAGE

How is a muslim thing? There are muslim countries that support Israel and there are plenty of Jews and Christians who oppose Zionism

>Says the country that chose kikes over Europeans

How about no. Go suck kike cock you pathetic cuck. As you might have noticed I believe all semite religions to be backwards and something people will grow out of but until then the people with power have the greater responsibility and that would be the Israelis. With superior power comes superior responsibility.

wtf I love islam now. Palestine must be free!

Because if we can fuel a race war between Jews and Muslims, everyone else wins.

I just want all parties who want that area to suffer

>giving a shit if Jews oppress a bunch of shitty Arabs
PLO out in force today

OY
VEY

>Set up camp at a Palestine preschool
>Fire rockets into.israel from a fucking preschool
>Israel doesn't retaliate
>A faulty rocket blows you and half the kids up
Oh how could Israel do this??? All we wanted was peace!!

>Let's give even more power and legitimacy to an authoritarian ethnostate famous for terrorizing innocent civilians
Not really surprised you support them, kikeland is like a tiny USA. How come you're the ones sucking their dick?

first they came for the etc.

ISRAEL IS SO FUCKED

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

>I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Human rights abuse and corruption undermine the values that form an essential foundation of stable, secure, and functioning societies; have devastating impacts on individuals; weaken democratic institutions; degrade the rule of law; perpetuate violent conflicts; facilitate the activities of dangerous persons; and undermine economic markets. The United States seeks to impose tangible and significant consequences on those who commit serious human rights abuse or engage in corruption, as well as to protect the financial system of the United States from abuse by these same persons.

Rebbit

If you don't abide by the agreements you made not just to the muslims but to Britain, the west and indeed the entire world you will lose trust and may find yourself with much less then you were originally entitled thanks to the good will of the British and the international community giving you the land you requested due to sympathy of what happened in WW2. Under Trump the exquisite kike cock sucker you may feel strong but he will soon be gone and perhaps replaced by the likes of Keith Ellison or someone unknown. Peace is in your best interests and that isn't going to happen if you have disdain and hatred for your Palestinian semite brothers. Personally I would gas all the filthy semites be they jew or pally but we live in a wonderful kind forgiving world where that isn't a reality... yet.

DJ is such a fucking superstar.

You're welcome Donny, we love you!

>kids throw rocks at your armored vehicles
>kill kids
>OY VEY WE WERE DEFENDING OURSELVES

>Why Sup Forums so hysterical over muh palestine atm?
Real life holocaust nobody pays attention to, as opposed to the imaginary holocaust during ww2.

>retarded burger thinks this will apply to Israel

What that says is basicaly "hyper policeman of the world on steroids", remember that "we will be taking names" thing? Those are the entities this will apply to. The USA has gone insane, they are basicaly threatening to start a war against the rest of the entire planet because of Israel.

IT DOES

D.G.D. INVESTMENTS LTD. (f.k.a. DAN GERTLER DIAMONDS LTD.), 23 Tuval, Ramat Gan 5252238, Israel; P.O. Box 101, Ramat Gan 5210002, Israel; Public Registration Number 512253352 (Israel) [GLOMAG] (Linked To: GERTLER, Dan).

D.G.I. ISRAEL LTD, 23 Tuval, Ramat Gan 5252238, Israel; P.O. Box 101, Ramat Gan 5210002, Israel; Public Registration Number 513686220 (Israel) [GLOMAG] (Linked To: GERTLER, Dan).

KIKE BITCH

GERTLER, Dan, 17 Daniel Street, Bnei Brak, Israel; 28 Daniel Street, Bnei Brak, Israel; Avenue Tchatchi 29, Gombe, Kinshasa, Congo, Democratic Republic of the; DOB 23 Dec 1973; POB Tel Aviv, Israel; nationality Israel; alt. nationality Congo, Democratic Republic of the; Gender Male; Passport 10945182 (Israel) issued 28 Jun 2010 expires 27 Jun 2020; alt. Passport 10926248 (Israel) issued 25 Feb 2008 expires 27 Feb 2018; alt. Passport DB0009084 (Congo, Democratic Republic of the) issued 28 May 2015 expires 27 May 2020; National ID No. 027100619 (Israel) (individual) [GLOMAG].

No special sympathy but everything that triggers kikes is fine with me.

>WHO DO YOU SERVE?

I figured Sup Forums would like the oppressive authoritarian ethnostate?

What about the Arab Christians, who the Jews hate just as much?
They don't see Christian and Muslim, they only see Jew and Goyim

The Judeo-Wahabi Alliance must be crushed.
Israel created the Muslim Brotherhood. They have created every problem that exists with Islam.

Maybe, but the pro-israel part is 100% Reddit.
I miss neo-nazi Pol

Both jews and muslims aren't races, so there is no basis for a racewar.
Are 'muricans unironically retarded?

Mostly correct.
The problems with Islam are only a thing because Israel created them. Although some of the crusade LARPers and alt-right know this.
Dont forget to mention that Israel oppresses Arab Christians as well, and have attempted to genocide Syrian Christians and Alawites by backing Rebels.