New hormonal contraceptive for men

GUYS! WARNING!!! THEY ARE MAKING A RUB ON GEL THAT FUCKS WITH YOUR HORMONES AND TESTES TO CREATE ULTIMATE ESTROSOYBOYGOY!!! WARNING DO NOT USE THIS IN THE FUTURE, PULL OUT METHOD WORKS FINE!!!

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5202069/First-male-contraceptive-rubs-tested-men.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wG01l
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The last time they tested male contraceptive it resulted in unprecedented depression levels and suicide(s).

This is just another ploy to dump the blame on men, while also making them cuckolds towards men who aren't under whatever contraceptive. Plus the longterm effects could quite literally cause them to be cuckolds as it potentially sterilizes them.

Not like I'll ever get the chance to need it anyway.

>stops from producing normal levels of testostorone

Just get a temporary visectomy.

I dont like the idea of having my reproductive tubes snipped though

yeah get your nuts snipped like a cat that belongs to a fat blue haired cunt. great idea.

#childfree

>not rhythm method + pull out
fucking brainlets

I just plug my dickhole with a small sized piece of cork. Works fine.

Me too, it's actually a pretty common tactic in canada

I thought you guys just fucked deer

They do, they just don't want any deer centaurs

That's right but have you seen the centaur problem we have now? If you get caught having fucked a deer without a cork you have to pay 200 Canadian cuckbucks since the legislation passed.

>what is pre-cum, the post
All it takes is one of those little fuckers to do what nature intended it to do and you're screwed

>side effects include shrinkage, limpness, loss of muscle tone, widening hips, etc....

Canadians fuck maple trees thats where the syrup comes from.? Duh

I can picture all the cucks using it. Not much would change therefore.

>THICC women being boned and ignoring it
That's my fetish, one of many.

Lets archive it.
archive.is/wG01l

Thanks based Nordbr—

Waaaaitaminute.

You know those operations can go wrong and leave you permanently sterile, right?

>schlomo the dirty kike found