Is Generation Z(yklon) just a myth or will we actually see a major generational backlash against Gen Y...

Is Generation Z(yklon) just a myth or will we actually see a major generational backlash against Gen Y, cucked Millenials and the Boomers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mylKYkoHz7c
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2014/03/10/democrats-have-a-young-people-problem-too/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/15/mexico-wants-its-kids-speaking-english-as-well-as-spanish-within-20-years/?utm_term=.560f6735cbee
abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/News/study-latinos-learn-english-faster-german-immigrants/story?id=19428225
nytimes.com/2014/05/22/upshot/more-hispanics-declaring-themselves-white.html
prospect.org/article/latino-flight-whiteness
reuters.com/article/us-mexico-pope/protestants-on-the-rise-as-pope-visits-mexico-idUSBRE82L06E20120322
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's real,every system works toward a natural balance, libs grew powerful, Gen Z is the asnwer.

Pic related.

I hope so

Liberals are responsible for their own demise. They took too much and now this is what they get

In my experience it’s very real.

checked
gen z is going to be something
you aint seen nothing yet

Yes. There is more hope in their generation than in any hitherto. We must continue to feed energy into the movement.

A 5 yr old in 2017 might not be a gen Z. Gen Z are mostly made of apolitical children (In France at least). They don't even care about the elections.
Maybe they'll save us when they grow up, but I'm not sure. I have better hopes for the generation after gen Z, and that generation is probably 3-4 years old now.

Map is polling done by Hispanic Heritage in the lead up to the election last year of High School students, sample size was 50,000. Also, I don't have it handy, but further polling done on the Alt-Right/Neo-Nazis this year found more support among the young (and oddly enough, Hispanics*) for such than the population at large. If they're already willing to back an Alt Lite type of guy in Trump and large numbers are already willing to embrace Fascism openly, then Gen Zyklon really does seem to be accurate, especially as time progresses and they grow more radical as I expect them to.

* Large numbers of Hispanics seem to be doing everything in their power to be absorbed by the WASPs.

pic would be better without the caption

It's a myth
With the increase of surveillance and government control they could not do any major rebel.
you have to do it now.
Also all media is becoming simpler which mean less place for display people's thought on subjects
good bye.

Yeah it's a fucking myth. They grow up with all kinds of subhumans and start acting like them. Result: the end of the world.

She is only a baby. she does not understand what is being said or what she is seeing. After all she is just a baby.

She looks unhappy about what she sees though. She doesn't understand why it's dressed up like that.

She is unhappy because her diaper is full or because she is hungry.

nah, avergae boomer suck, average milenial sucks harder. Average zkylon sucks even harder.
But...
there is 0% fully redpilled boomers, 5% fully redpilled milenials, and ¿will they be 10% fully rediplled zkylons?
I dont even know... I think it wont happend, the brainwashing is stronger everyday, WE are the last hope

Generation Z is the least white generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=mylKYkoHz7c

Ditto, it doesn't matter how many red pills gen z takes, even if all the white people are right wingers it won't matter because we aren't the ethnic majority
>canacuck

forget about winining the election and work to subvert them,there are million of capable whites that could make it happen,we have rest for too long

Children will always rise up to counter the views of those that came before them, especially during the teen years. It just is how it works. As for Gen Z being and staying "red-pilled" though, well, as a teacher, yeah, I am not seeing it. Sure, plenty of kids come to me and talk about Trump, and they think he is funny and so they like him, but then someone else will say that Trump is racist and then all of the sudden BAM, just about everybody starts talking about how racism is killing America and shit. You got plenty of kids addicted to Youtube, spouting memes, including racially charged ones, which makes me laugh, but then, once again, someone publicly attempts to shame them for liking PewDiePie, or another e-celeb because, again, "RACIST" and all that and the cycle repeats.

Of course, my experience comes from schools in Detroit, so take of that how you will, but something else I noticed is a complete disregard for physical education. Schools sports are dying, being replaced more by theater, music, and, yes, e-sports. Now, this is all fine and dandy, but dieting is also fucked at the school, most people just bring lunch or go out and eat fast food, all of which is usually unhealthy, and as such, these kids (despite hitting puberty more early than you might think) look ugly as hell. I mean, that doesn't matter much to them, so long as the female students are big breasted (which many are because, again, puberty is hitting many kids earlier than ever), but the point remains.

Basically, parents care less than ever, politics are impacting children earlier than ever and they are very vocal about it, relationships are dying out in exchange for just having fuck buddies, which, again, is publicly accepted, and kids are going through puberty as they should, but due to a lack or proper diet and exercise, are often pudgy as sin (though this works for women, as many gen-z say that they like "thicker" women), and education as whole is kinda fucked.

PROBABLY NOT

I imagine that being extremely right wing will be the new counter culture. I hope they gas every last one of us.

Then why did the second half of the GI Generation and the first half of the Silent Generation not rebel as teens?

The teens of the 1920s rebelled but not the teens of the 1930s through the first half of the 1950s. Teens started rebelling again in 1955.

>first election
>indicative of anything except who has the better popular image
>guy running against killary after 8 years on an anti-status quo ticket
its like the "change" bullshit with obumhole

This is why every parent needs to be the strongest voice their children hear. Nobody can blame media, video games, music etc. You actually have to parent your children, teach, understand, discuss connect and be their strongest role model.

Correlation is not always causation, and yes, the pattern is sparatic, but I was referring to more recent times (boomers until Gen Z). You bring up a fair point though. Of course, I think we can agree that, as fa as the kids in school now are concerned, conservatism is the new counter culture, and by the time they are teens, they will be knee deep in it, either to rebel because teens are often into that, or because they actually are conservative and just sopped caring about hiding it when they are teens because "why the fuck do I care if you think I am racist?" and all that.

Needless to say, I do believe gen-z is mostly conservative, but they also know what happens to conservative figures in media, so they only spout WE WUZ KANGZ and all that in private, between friends, where as in public, they too will cry "racism" and all that.

Oh, and on a side note to end the post, alt-right or not, I have noticed most of gen-z students here are cool with gays, and many of them even say they are bi, even if they are super conservative. The trap jokes / memes Sup Forums makes are actually a reality to some of these kids, even the ones that get in trouble for wearing MAGA hats to school.

The Silents and GI generation didn't grow up in decadence. They lived through a Great Depression and a World War. They had to grow up or die, unlike the generations that succeeded them.

I agree entirely. Anytime I have trouble with a child and need to meet their parent(s), I automatically see why the child is the way they are. Not ever parent with a bad kid is a bad parent, but, well, as you mentioned, kids should be learning life lessons from family and friends, especially their parents, not some random e-celeb or blogger. Media is shit, video games are shit, this is all true, but they are not a problem that causes problems for you kids, they are but a symptom.

Actually, they were seeing signs of this back in 2012:

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2014/03/10/democrats-have-a-young-people-problem-too/

The youngest of the young back then voted Republican, and I do distinctly recall seeing an exit poll that showed young Whites went for Trump.

What the fuck is wrong with its legs? Are those scales?

virgin

I'm Millennial and never met a trap in real life. I've seen a couple trans people walking from a distance but it's not something you see every day.

14/checked

The backlash is already happening. What do you think is happening in schools, where students of Gen Z age are openly rejecting leftist indoctrination, in front of leftist Boomer-Millennial """teachers"""? Leftist (((movies))) and (((TV shows))) tanking because Gen Zers refuse to consume leftist garbage. Gen Zers going to pro and anti Trump rallies just to beat commie/Antifa asses. Supporting anti-NN to spite and silence leftists. Heckling (((news media/journalism))). Naming the Jew.

The fear shown by Boomers and Millennials. It's beautiful.

>* Large numbers of Hispanics seem to be doing everything in their power to be absorbed by the WASPs.
This. After they realized that their "Aztlan" project is forever derailed and shut down, and their deportation (and perhaps purgation) is drawing near, the scared wetbacks bent the knee. Truly, the weak should fear the strong. The will of white men will dominate all.

As a gen Z I can confirm, people are getting far more conservative. Don't be fooled though, the amount of extreme lefty degenerates are increasing too. The future will be very split. Gen Z's children will be divided by white children raised by conservative parents and mixed/degenerate children raised by degenerate parent(s)

>I noticed is a complete disregard for physical education.
I think it's the main cause of our problems.
People stay weak, so they look up to state to nanny them.

Mexico making its kids learn English:
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/15/mexico-wants-its-kids-speaking-english-as-well-as-spanish-within-20-years/?utm_term=.560f6735cbee

Hispanics rapidly learning English in the United States:
abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/News/study-latinos-learn-english-faster-german-immigrants/story?id=19428225

Increase in Hispanics declaring themselves White :
nytimes.com/2014/05/22/upshot/more-hispanics-declaring-themselves-white.html
prospect.org/article/latino-flight-whiteness

Mexicans and American Hispanics rapidly adopting Protestantism:
reuters.com/article/us-mexico-pope/protestants-on-the-rise-as-pope-visits-mexico-idUSBRE82L06E20120322

Add in what I said earlier about them supporting the Far Right in above average numbers, and this trend begins to make sense; they want to be WASPs, or at least accepted socially as such.

>8841
>1488 reversed
I'll take it

>Mexicans and American Hispanics rapidly adopting Protestantism
Well, it was fun while it lasted, let the degeneracy begin.

bull shit, if that happened they would have called the kids parents because they are "concerned" and shame them.maybe even call the thought police.

I wouldn't call them redpilled or based. I have gen Z siblings. They are far more aware of their differences with other people though as a whole. For example whenever I pick them up for swim practice or something I always pick up like 8 other white kids. They all really don't like black kids, but they don't know any history, just that black kids are fucking annoying, violent and shitty people.
They all really buy into Transgenderism and stupid shit like that though.

Ahahahaha.

For what it is worth, I have never seen a trap in real life either. What I was referring to is the daily activity when my students will whip out their cell phones (in the middle of class, they don;t give to shits anymore because they know teachers cannot take their phones away from them anymore) to show each other pics of females they find attractive (most of them). Of course, then the student will tell the other, "oh, what, dude, that girl has dick!" to which the other student will respond, as genuine as humanely possible, "Yeah, a hole is a hole". Then other students will chime in and say stuff like, "it is not gay to have sex with a girl who has a penis", or "hey, as long as she doesn't stick her penis in me and lets me stick mine in her, I am down", and so on and so forth. Here on Sup Forums, we say shit like this all the time, but is it just a joke, and at the end of the day, outside of the LGBT board, most of us would not have sex with guys, even if they look like females when clothed, but the students are completely serious, though, of course, you could just blame their hormones and say that hey will grow out of it when they get less desperate, but I think that is just wishful thinking.

The students do way gayer things then the stuff I mentioned, but I will save that for another thread at another time.