Blackwashed History (NETFLIX)

After Hollow Crown and Julius Cesar, now comes a new Troy war series with an 80% of Black actors in lead roles. Roles of Ancient Greek people in Homero's Iliad, mind you. Because Europe has always been rac-mixed, of course....
Any thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
hiddenincatours.com/the-mystery-of-ancient-egypts-red-haired-mummies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The whole "whitewashing" thing since long ago was just a leftist technique to do whatever they want later.

Always accuse first the other person of that which you are doing.

When did Afrodite get so white? Fucking wypeeple stealinig history.

Is Helen of troy white?

>Achilles literally stated to be blonde in the Illiad
>nigger
the rage I feel right now

Netflix sucks and has for a while. I don't even watch enough to get my 10 bucks worth. It's all preaching and garbage.

This is sadistic, to be frank.

no one will watch this. it will fail, but go quietly under the rug. I am a partial insider in tv (not netflix bc im new) The series blackish, and Speechless are doing abysmal despite awards blackish has received. The network and producers involved (whom have received direct influx of cash to keep the shows afloat) are powerless to cancel them.

Than what good is any of their effort? Just hoping to convince the population that SOMEONE is watching, even if they don't know anyone who is watching? Their ruses are so dumb. The subversion needs to take. They are just playing pretend at this point. It's not even real subversion anymore! It like actual larping.

Holy fuck.

>implying black people can't have blonde hair
nice nazi flag. it matches your intelligence.

>Zeus
>black
... ?

So many liberal points for this one. Will probably win major awards just for being diverse and demolishing white male culture. So progressive and brave.

>Achilles
>black

>Patroclus
>black

So basically, from what I can see, the Trojans will mostly black and the Greeks, Agamemnon and friends, will be white. So, Helen, will more than likely be a white woman who runs off to the black kingdom to escape those damn white men.

Bravo.

>Any thoughts?
stop watching the electric jew

That's true. Any movies, shows and other media that shoehorned diversity and other marxist bs too hard ends up losing millions upon millions.

Consider feminist Ghostbusters and many others alike.

>PoC being erased from film media by whitewashing
Crickets from Sup Forums

>racebending injects new life in old work by recasting characters
ZOMG white genocide !!!1!1!1!!1

Whitewashing is fucking ubiquous in hollywood and yet no imageboard neckbeard ever bats an eyelid at that. Hypocrite much? It's downright insidious when ACTUAL historical PoC are being made white, which outright erases the history and heritage of PoC.

Some examples:

>Gods of Egypt
Egyptians are mostly played by white actors.

>The Martian
Korean mission control woman is played by white actress Mackenzie Davis.

>Exodus: Gods and Kings
White actors Christian Bale, Joel Edgerton, Sigourney Weaver, and Aaron Paul play Biblical figures who are of Middle Eastern descent. Director Ridley Scott said about his casting, "I can’t mount a film of this budget and say that my lead actor is Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such. I'm just not going to get it financed. So the question doesn’t even come up."

>Noah
This Biblical epic film features an all-white cast.

>The Lone Ranger
Wite actor Johnny Depp plays the Comanche sidekick Tonto.

>Star Trek Into Darkness
White actor Benedict Cumberbatch plays the villain Khan Noonien Singh, who is of Indian descent.

>The Hunger Games
White actress Jennifer Lawrence plays Katniss Everdeen, who is supposed to have dark skin and black hair.

>Drive
White actor Carey Mulligan plays Irene, who is depicted as Latin in the original novel.

>The Last Airbender
White actors play characters that are depicted as Asian and Inuit in the TV serie Avatar: The Last Airbenders.

>Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
White actor Jake Gyllenhaal plays the title character of Persian descent.

>The Social Network
Biracial actor Max Minghella plays the Facebook co-founder Divya Narendra, who is of Indian descent.

>The Passion of the Christ
White actors play Biblical figures of Middle Eastern descent, including white actor Jim Caviezel playing Jesus Christ.

>Batman Begins
White actor Liam Neeson plays Ra's al Ghul, who is traditionally depicted in Batman comics to be of Arab descent.

>30 Days of Night
White actor Josh Hartnett plays Sheriff Eben Oleson in an Alaskan town. The originating comic book mini-series featured the character as Sheriff Eben Olemaun, who is of Inuit descent.

>Starship Troopers
White actor Casper Van Dien plays John Rico. In the original book, the character was Juan Rico of Filipino descent.

>Cleopatra
White actor Elizabeth Taylor plays Cleopatra, a queen of Greek and Egyptian descent.

>Lawrence of Arabia
White actor Alec Guinness plays the Arab Prince Faisal.

>Breakfast at Tiffany's
White actor Mickey Rooney plays Holly Golightly's Asian landlord

This shit is unacceptable.

Patroclus and Achilles were greeks

>History
>Zeus
>Aphrodite
>Achilles

You guys are worse than the Christcucks. Next you're going to tell me that you can become invincible by dipping yourself in the river Styx in Hades.

>make a movie about Zulu Africans
>have the entire cast be Asian
>sit back and watch niggers chimp out

I think (((they))) are getting too ballsy with the blackwash thing and this will start the dose of quite a few redpills

You realize those people didn't actually exist? Achilles is as real as santa claus.

cancelled my sub because of that shit.

back to 9.gag

>Any thoughts?
Who cared?

We've gone over this before. Get off the electric Jew! Wether it's cable, satellite, Netflix or whatever the fuck just turn it off. Watch a lecture on YouTube or read a book or program an app. Anything but the electric Jew.

WE WUZ ROMAN LESIONS N SHIT!

meds are the most cucked people of all time
>raped by nigs
>raped by muslims
>raped by nords
>situationally considered white
>everyone claims their history from nords to nigs, never taken seriously
>never depicted as they really are in film, from rome to greece, only blonde or black
>slaves to EU

>played by white—

>jews
>white

In a white society, stories written by white people or minorities in white civilizations.
You fucking leaf.

think about it

>guy fucks and impregnates bitches all over the place, getting the fuck away after the deed is done and never taking responsibility after any of the kids
A black guy is perfect for the role

This is the only black Zeus I recognize.

Side note: I never noticed his penciled-in unibrow. Seems like an odd costuming decision.

In case you don't already know, Egyptians weren't white.

Nice appropriation of white culture. Check you black privilege.

Neither were black

WE WUZ DA ORIJINULL FAGGOTS

Prove it.

Yeah your right. Im all twisted up

Mostly. They weren't Germanic or something but they are a sort of a lost white ethnic group.

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

I am so glad now that (((net neutrality))) is gone Netflix is going to get absolute buttfucked by ISPs

>WE WUZ EGYPTIANS AN SHEEEEIT
Holy shit white supremacists are fucking pathetic.

That still doesn't disprove what I said. Egyptians still are not white.

>Gods of Egypt
Hollywood fiction.
>The Martian
Hollywood fiction
>Exodus: Gods and Kangz
Fine, they could've used middle eastern actors, but certain not negroes.

"Strikingly, the mummies were more closely related to ancient Europeans and Anatolians than to modern Egyptians"
Cuck leaf BTFO

Uhm sweetie? x

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html

Why no body watch dis show? Y'all be raciss! Whine, whine, whine...

Considering that all humans evolved from Africans, I'm not surprised.

But also not black soyboy.

Uhm no sweetie x

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

>shitstains the entire cast
>keep Aphrodite white to push the BLACKED meme even harder
Wew lads

There were a couple of Nubian Pharoahs here and there, when Egyptian power in the North would wane the barbarians from the South would once in a while find their way to royal “Egyptian” status.

Maybe poc can't act for shit, ever thought of that?

Where has the Canadian gone? I was having fun.

An American who has no ancient mythology as part of your founding myth. Yeah americans really have no culture and troy was real.

That was recently disproven, sorry.

We wuz Greeks an sheit

anyone like sports? ESPN sports center at 1800 used to be the highest rated program on the channel. It was the most coveted advertising spots for over a decade. ESPN (((disney))) switched over to "The six" with Michael and Jemelle. The ratings have been so bad and the loss of advertising money affecting (((disneys))) stock price. But because it has two black leads, they cannot cancel it! No one watch anymore and they are stuck with this virtue signaling shit show, because of diversity.

Nassim Taleb is probably going to destroy his Twitter account if he finds out

lol Aphrodite is white because black women just cannot compete

WE
IZ
GAWDZ

DAS RITE

They weren't black either.

>Watching TV... I hope you get blown out soon by a Muslim

Ramses the Great

Altough i think hair lose melanin over time, mummies definitely have caucasian facial features. They sure weren't niggers

>caucasoids play caucasoid historical figures and their mythological creations
>caucasoids play entirely fictional characters from 21st century novels
well colour me negroid, clancy
what a kick in the gold-plated teeth that is

It was his natural hair color. Genetic testing confirms.

hiddenincatours.com/the-mystery-of-ancient-egypts-red-haired-mummies/

>Ceccaldi determined that the reddish yellow color of the hair was due to a dye with a dilute henna solution. Microscopic examinations showed that the hair roots contained natural red pigments, and that therefore, during his younger days, Rameses II had been a red head.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA trips of indisputable truth

This leaf uses this image and then makes bait, ignore.