The Sell Off Has Begun

bitcointicker.co/

People were warned!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WklqH
youtube.com/watch?v=qvFWIQx-ZHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happened to bitcoin one million by 2020?

You are 3tarded.

down 5k. i reckon it will stabilise at 13k then start taking off again slowly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA
Sold all mine off for 17.5k, should've seen this coming. Too much attention was being given to a currency with 0 backing it and (((they))) were simply setting the stage to destroy it. Bit quicker than I thought

everyone is born stupid but too many remain that way
I did my part to warn people but it was just casting pearls before swine

meh just a price correction.

How soon can I get a GTX 1060? Everywhere I go, it's always out of stock. Fuckers need to stop long enough until I can get my hands on a second one.

what happens when Bulgaria tries to sell off its 300,000 bitcoin?

I have a transaction that hasn't been confirmed for 4 days already lol.

Sold all of my Bitcoin, I’m comfy.

I can get as many as I want at work.
1080 totans to.
Advantage of being a vr sex sim developer for pedopharts.

It'll reach that number sooner than that.

the chinese bitcoin mines are overloaded

same.. wanted to build a new unit and can't find a decent card under $1k

hopefully it dips below $250. I may buy in if it goes back that low again. fingers crossed.

nice, i spent all my bitcoin when it was at 19k

I don't care I'll wait I guess. looking into buying more BTC/BCH in the near future. Not sure about eth maybe will get one for fun.

if it goes that low we should just all invest in an actual good coin

gu...guys i swear this time BITCOIN IS over its was her turn in 2016 will be her turn in 2020 i swear dont buy bitcoin put your money into banks

DONT BUY BITCOIN ITS A SCAM IM TELLING YOU THIS TIME ITS NOT JUST REAL IN MY MIND

Looks like a good time to buy!

What does Sup Forums think of Litecoin?

>not going all in on Bitbay

i think until the realistic prospect of using these currencies is established, it's all speculation. so just go for it if you have a gut (God) feeling

its okay mene
4/10 mene

Who cares, my altcoin is soaring.

I looked into it and then...the founder dumped all of his Litecoin. Kinda spooked me.

wont you get hang if you dont invest into gold in your bank i mean county

guys can anyone help me
i bought biitcoin for 4.4k euro last week,(borowed the money from my heroin dealer) now the prce has fallen and i'm minus 1600k, and this guy keeps ringing me u[p asking for name and adress andsa saying i owe bitcoin 16,pppp dollars

agh !

drink bleach

yes

I hope it drops and drops, because like all people who truly understand bitcoin, I know that one day bitcoin will be on the moon.

maybe it will drop through the earth and reach the moon that way ?

impart thy wisdom o wise sage of coin

>one million by 2020

Market Cap, yes.

He said it's a conflict of interest

word is facebook may accept litecoin as some kind of payment method and he was avoiding a conflict of interest.

Use your heroin to kill yourself

the moon landing really appened,
thanks shareblue

>bitcoin will be on the moon

And just like everything else humans have left on the moon, it will be a useless relic of the former glory days, obsolete even before it reached it's destination.

POTATO BTFO

Did you really think the jews would just let you pry their hands off the world without a fuss?

Bitcoin is their end, they will never stop trying to destroy it.

Report him to the cops and when he gets out of jail and finds you let him rape your face and you good to go.

hi share blue

criptocoin is like agent smith.
bitcoin will win.

ne muzhu te rizt tso nevim

what sell off nigger

It's still happening. Coinbase was run by a bunch of retards though, and everyone's selling and moving to Gemini.

Speak english potatoe nigger.

Pink wojak time OP? Rushing to /biz, see ya guys

coincucks btfo once again!

That’s plausible but why not have it put into some kind of trust or something?

If the central banks can print and infinite number of fiat currency, what's to stop them from just buying all cryptos and selling them to crash the price?

I bet they are doing that, then when it has gone up and down and crashed a bit they will say
>see we told you, way to volatile, you goys shouldn't speculate on that! Come back to our stable and safe fiat currency!

And the plebs will gobble it all up.

good larp

aren't many of the exchanges run by jews?

Perfect example of why crypto is speculative rather than true currency.

Just give him som bronze coins and engrave a B on them and tell him that he got what you borrowed+ 20%

what ever will happen, livestream it.

you should have taken advices from biz beforehand

you were supposed to buy BCH/BCC last week, or litecoin

>what happens when Bulgaria tries to sell off its 300,000 bitcoin?
I guess you will want to bring more democracy here......

The shitty ones that are gonna go under soon, yeah.

Only not everyone will sell all their coins.

Can you imagine, a virtual currency managed to turn data into tons and tons of gold, now that value will vanish. Someone's on suicide watch.

archive.is/WklqH

>The Bitcoin Whales Are Cutting Back

this is finally the real crash you guys it's not gonna recover this time it's actually over this time i told you bitcoin was exactly like a flower and you didn't listen seeya later bitcoin nerds

>Only not everyone will sell all their coins.
But you don't know how much the bankers own, they literally have an unlimited amount of fiat and could own over 50% of it. If that is the case they can just make the prices fluctuate wildly for years and sooner or later people will just stop buying it.

Sure you can still make a killing just buying the dip and selling the high, speculating in it is arguably even better if the banks are funneling and endless supply of fiat into it but then it will never see any real market use except for buying drugs from the internet.

were you posting this in 2013 too, when it did crash and didn't recover for years?

It's not alchemy, just some idiots were convinced it would be a good idea to exchange their gold for digital bits

There are too many different kinds of coins for them to buy without inflating their fiat money even more.

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life.

so it's gonna "crash" then gain 18000% value a couple years later? seeya later bitcoin nerds, makin money is for retards.

>so it's gonna "crash" then gain 18000% value a couple years later?
Maybe, or it doesn't.

It's betting.

the fuck is a blumpfcoin and what does it do, and how will it make me rich.

>When you're a chad they laugh at you instead of calling you a creep and grabbing the pepper spray

It's not fair

all you need to know is to buy them, you are never wrong buying blumpfcoin

tell him ur address and name then... why u scared?

>he wants to buy back in after a "dip" to $250
>store of value
for fucks sake, you retards will never learn

>>/biz/

Money is flowing to the unkiked fork of Bitcoin called Bitcoin Cash. If you want to make easy money, buy Bitcoin Cash ASAP.

look how she waits for his cue on how to react. roasties will burn

if you don't realize the highly political notion of this affair, then... I don't know...
>burger
ohhh...

Bitcoin clearly is and never will be a currency

So what is it, really?

>political notion

There isn't nearly enough money in bitcoin to make an impact on the world economy or geopolitics in any meaningful manner. Apple's market capitalization is twice that of bitcoin; should we be making Sup Forums threads bout apple shares now? retard

Bitcoin is a money laundering system (as far as the government is concerned) and the government can now seize ALL your assets through civil asset forfeiture if you have "invested" any money in BTC.

youtube.com/watch?v=qvFWIQx-ZHo

I think Bitcoiners were set up to get fucked

EZ way to get clean money and make a profit at the same time

F I A T ' D

"clean money" is money laundering and considered a crime by governments. See > > > >

1060 better get a 980 strix

Weekly correction.
>HAHAHAHHAAHA *breathes in* HAHHA, I sold mine.
>$25,000, Yup, I'm glad you sold yours too.
Yawn.

nice try shill. your shitcoin wont stay relevant much longer.

Done, user.

>So what is it, really?

hyped tokens

>There are too many different kinds of coins for them to buy without inflating their fiat money even more.
Mate, have you even heard of quantitative easing? They have ''printed'' trillions upons trillions all ready and the dollar didn't go down much. Everything is rigged all ready.

My thinking, too, but I'm thinking 12k. They tried to push to 20, and failed. It's gonna bounce for a while.
I'm gonna look at it January.

it's not about the current market captialization (which is a joke in crypto anyways), it's about the disrupting(!/?) technology. And it will be disruptive as fuck - if not controlled and regulated as they please.

Bitcoin has no value. None.

It has a convenience factor for being able to purchase hit men, drugs, sex slaves and children.

That's it.

What government? Can you be more specific?