Stop calling them muslims

stop calling them muslims

calling them muslims allows them to blame their religion for their genetic predispositions, as if a book makes them rapists and murderers; it does not, their GENETICS do.

ask yourself this: there are many white muslims, but none of them go on gang rapes or commit homicides like black muslims (arabs, africans, pakistanis, bangladeshis, muslim indians) do. Why? Because they're not genetically predisposed to violence and low intellect.

Instead of calling them muslims, call them by their race
Instead of calling them muslim terrorist attacks, call them 'black supremacist terrorist attacks'
Instead of calling it islam, call it 'the black supremacist movement'

islam is shit, but we need to stop letting blacks pretend that they act like subhumans BECAUSE of their religion, rather than because of their genetics that makes them incapable of living in a post-industrial society.

Fuck all people from the Middle East. They all consider it a point of pride to be really good at things like lying,deception,tricking, and screwing people. Let them stay and fester in their dark little shithole together

Who the qt3.14?

not white so irrelevant

most retarded thread i've seen on this board
>arabs, pakistanis, bangladeshis, muslim indians
>black
>black supremacist terrorist attacks

there are literally many non-muslims from all of these populations and they are nothing like you describe faggot. hell even most of the muslims are just socially backwards and don't give a fuck about commiting any homicides or terrorist attacks.
>They all consider it a point of pride to be really good at things like lying,deception,tricking, and screwing people.
where did you get the idea that anyone takes pride in these things?

they all behave and look the same and they all have similar genetics, so they can effectively be considered the same race

>t-they're just socially backwards!!!
again shows how you black supremacists want to push racemixing to its degenerate limit. Also I listed things such as rapes and thefts, things niggers in america do. They behave exactly like black americans. That's the point. The problem is they try to use their religion to explain away their subhuman genetics. They're not "socially backwards", they're just incapable of living in a post-industrial society, or maybe even an industrial one. It only took Germany and Japan 20-30 years to bounce back from WW2, how long is it taking the middle east and africa to bounce back from... nothing?

Alexandra Gaier cosplay

I still remember the ex nazi current muslim who tried to kill of his friend in a bomb attack

>i-i still remember that one muslim who was white yes he was white explain that NAZIS!!!

not an argument

debate me Sup Forumscucks
bump me at least though

You sir.. You are an idiot.

Think you need your eyes checked.

he's right though
they have no moral compass

good points, have a bump

Russian so therefore not white

Not an argument fagwad. Thanks for assuming my gender tho ;)

>where did you get the idea that anyone takes pride in these things?

They're pretty up front about it. Ever shop at a middle eastern market? Pic related claim to be children for Christ Sakes

Can confirm. The only people I have ever heard bragging about stuff like that have been either gypsies or arabs

Communal behaviour is written into their genes. As is a certain kind of mental disturbance leaning into the spectrum of schizophrenia (explains the tendency for religion). The latter mostly has to do with copy number polymorphisms in certain brain genes (dopaminergic system, general markers like 'DUF1220' domain). This mixture of traits is an evolutionary adaption to the shift in reproductive strategy towards high number / low quality progeny. Would not put all of them into that category but those with predominantly Afroasiatic roots ... well ...

could you link sources, even if behind a paywall

and drop us some more redpills real quick

pls be patient my girlfriend has just made some tasty grilled chicken with garlic and vegetables and I have not eaten anything proper today.

Google the effects of dopamine receptor gene DRD4 polymorphisms (compare the most common baseline -4R variant to -7R and the Asian -2R). Also look at the effects of DUF1220. If paywall then go to sci-hub.tw but I think you know that already.

Generally, asides from their cultural tendency for inbreeding ... their evolutionary background had been that of early agriculturalist societies. Other evolutionary pressures on the population compared to hunter-gatherer or the Indoeuropean semi-nomadic cattle herder lifestyle. Agriculture had more food available, allowing for a shift in reproductive strategy towards more children at the same time (hunter-gatherer could have never been able to properly care for more than a few children at the same time). Shift towards estrogen in women happended to increase fecundity according to the new possibilities. Higher estrogen / lower testosterone in the mother during pregnancy negatively affects brain development of the fetus. In the long run these changes have established themselves.

Any sunni """muslim""" has little in common with the true Islam, they are followers of slightly twisted ancient pagan cult spread among 7th century arab tribes. This is the source of all trouble, real Islam is indeed religion of peace.

The thing which makes one rapist etc is not Islam neither is it their ethnicity or race. it is filthy culture produced by an irrelevant cult created by ignorant imoral bedouins.

P.S.
>there are many white muslims
Not that many really, even if you take sunnies into account.

Effects of DRD4: increased curiosity and exploratory behaviour, higher threshold in dopaminergic system, tend to go into a form of hyperfocus (similar in Asperger's, hunter-gatherer adaption most likely), tend to become addicted to nicotine, depression more common, ADHS too (the type where the patient is not intellectually impaired), most likely inherited from Neanderthals btw. Generally more individualistic and liberal (in the classical sense) but tend to react stronger to threatening scenarios. 'Immune' to negative peer pressure in male teens concerning violent and criminal behaviour.

Would also recommend the study done in Singapore on its effects on political views. Also compare the Asian short -2R variant to the Asian longer -5R variant in terms of increased creativity in the longer allele carriers.