Redpill me on owning pets

Redpill me on owning pets

Is pol a dog or cat person ?

Sissies.

Definitely dog,
cats are lazy, fat and aggressive, which is too self-reflecting for the average pol user

>taking care of the furry jew

Shameless.

Dog
Cats were imported into Europe by the jews in an attempt to brainwash Europeans

Dog, mixed breed, only kept outside. Anything else is degenerate.

>mixed breed only
It's true then that dogs reflect their owners, at least in Hungary.

Dogs until we can own slaves again

>T. Genghis Ivanovich

Dogs dude. Mine has her Christmas dress on.

Shut the fuck up Muslim shill, dogs are the Western man's best friend.

Big if true.

It is not acceptable - under any circumstance - for a man to have a cat. His wife or kids can have a cat, no problem. But a single man owning a cat is worse than owning the communist manifesto written on soy paper. Don't be a faggot. Dog is man's best friend.

Cat. Seen a three-legged cat stare down a big stupid aggressive dog five times its size. Cat will roam and feed itself, buries its own shit, really loves to kill things and has awesome mobility, is a lone independent creature. Solid pet. Dog is mundane herd animal, cat out-thinks and out-moves it every time.

I has both.

Dogs are like minorities, they just want gib me's. Cats on the other hand are self reliant like the white race.

I'm from NC.

I should have bullied this worthless cunt harder, sorry she didn't kill herself Sup Forums. I failed.

This, plus cats don't slobber all over you.

It’s always the beta nu males saying shit like this. Lifting weights and being high-t, as well as self-sufficient and a leader, make you manly. Whether you own a cat or a dog does not. Enjoy your sad life of bizarre attempts at compensating for your pathetically low t levels, cuck.

Cat person.
Dogs are best when other people have to clean them.

Stop buying shit-assed little bark machines.

It's the prissy dogs that you have to clean up after.

Cats are cool, if your daily chores are not demanding and you want extra chores, sure go for it.
Dogs are good too only if you have a decent garden.

What I am sick of seeing is 20 something year old, single girls that say "I'm a fur baby mama". "I will love my dog more than you" etc.

This shows they are dying to take care of another live-being (ideally a human baby) but can't attract any decent men. So they "buy" a dog, or rescue a fucking pitbull and lock them in their 1 bedroom apartment while they are at work for 12 hours.

Bullshit!
When people think of big dogs they think of a large labrador or one of those muts they see in commercials that have a big house and a yard.

But take that yard away and ANY dog, especially the BIG ones becomes a hell-hound.

Not to mention the cost of raising a big dog.

Not to mention that (I think) it's kind of mean to trap a dog without an open place to frolic in.

I wouldn't wish this punishment even on a Goy

You realize most Americans have big yards, right?

We're not hiding behind a state-sized wall becuase all our neighbors want to kill us, that's your bag.

>guinea pigs

little shits are fun.

Well if you have a yard I guess a dog is only a natural thing to "have".
However I'd believe your immigrant neighbors also believe that.

Dog-people tend to be people who are less emotionally independent. Cat-people are more emotionally independent. Interpret that however you like.
I'm a dog-person, myself. I just want to pet puppies and tell them they're good boys.

It's amazing, how genuinely frightened and timid the liblefts are
That torch display was actually peaceful and non destructive with very little intent on damage yet they are dead frightened of it
It was almost exactly the same as a community memorial walk or Divali, just with weirdly available Tiki torches
Is it this cripping fear belief that makes them genuinely believe who the media tells them are the bogeyman? And is this why they are genuinely afraid of twitter posts

People seem to use pets as a means of filling the void of not having children in their life.

The Mrs. and I just fill that void with the piles of money we have lying around because we don't have children. Additional pluses: no jam on the walls, no minivan in the driveway, and a tight snatch to give me some friction.

But, yeah, enjoy your crotch trophies, chum....p.

Never considered myself a pet person.
The food, the effort.. Maybe I'm just lazy.

But then I heard muslimes hate dogs..
So now I'm thinking of getting one, a big one, you know the type they usually put in scrap yards...

Any girl or fag with a male dog is fucking it or has fucked it, no exceptions

You trying to tell us something pedro?

Dogs are superior

Which makes " us" the niggers to the cat.

Short life span, small legs/feet
Low maintenance, good food source in emergency (coy ) + + couple steps above Japs crickets

Soup dog is raised in cage outside.
Guard dog chained up outside.
Small house dog if you can't tell your wife to shit up, inside

Get yourself a hyena. No blacks will cross you.

> (((happened))) to be the only Jewish one

Really makes me think

Enjoy outliving your ONLY friend/relative and NO kids to keep the nig nog health care workers from abusing you when you helpless. While they high five each other while stealing your pain meds and leave you in a shit piled diaper with gangrenous
Bed sores. Thank god you saved all that money ,the niggers are stealing, on NOT having kids.

desu, cats. Cleaning up after dogs, spending money on big ass expensive bags of food, and dealing with them barking or slobbering is not my thing. I dont have the resources at the end of the day to give that much of a shit to take the dog out for a walk or say if i want to go out for an evening or take a road trip, I'd have to find someone to watch it or it'll shit on the rug.

Cats are easy, and they dont need so much attention. If you want to have something that needs that much care, have a fucking family for crying out loud. Do your part instead of raising canines.

>mixed breed
Just like you like races? My pure breed poodle is smarter than your children

The house makes the dog weak and complacent, you brainlet

I have a cockatiel named Watson and she's smarter than any dog or cat so fuck you kikes.

Your dog is an inbred retard

Pets are slaves.

Robots will be our new pets. Together with our robo-pets we will wipe out all our enemies.

cats are jews; dogs are whites, niggers are niggers

Also how many of us based alpha pol warriors turn into pathetic bowls of faggotry when alone with our animals, baby-talking and talking like retards while snuggling the fuck out of them?

the flag bro?