Did he deserve it?

Did he deserve it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vJGtoXIiwb4
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mexico-youtube-star-juan-luis-lagunas-rosales-found-dead-el-mencho-nemesio-ocegera-cervantes-sinaloa-a8122526.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obviously....their culture their rules.

No innocent high school kid derserves what he got

Millenials are retards

no but some cant handle the BANTZ

no me jodas que hasta a Argentina llego la noticia esta

According to most Mexicans, yes.

He was 17 and was drunk when he said it. Just shows how sick Mexico is. They love their drug dealers so much, they're cheering on he cartels.

he a good boy he dindu nuffin

>innocent
>mouthy self-obsessed faggot

No he didn't but Mexico is fucked

I mean what would a dumb kid do to a cartel boss nothing but of course kill em because im so badass, and people are praising them like Gods or something
please nuke this fucking shithole

Story on the manlet wetback?

Quip rundin?

Basically talked shit about some cartel boss and got shot ded.

I love drug dealers so much that i want them all to leave to murica or sweden to have a better life.

Darwin says yes.

Que pasó?

Never thought I would see him on here.

Al gordo enano le metieron quince balazos por decir que un puto jefe de un cartel "Le pelaba la verga" .

Somewhat, for he was an insufferable little cunt.

If he had good parents, he would have learned way sooner to behave.

Video??

He was an orphan, btw all the shit that i know of that turbo manlet is from here.

Thank you best neighbour

lmao there are lots of cartel members in the US but they are not stupid, they behave there

He didn't just talk shit, he told a cartel boss to come see him so he can fuck him in the ass on camera. All that coke in his nose made him feel bold. No mames.

I don't care then, no one will miss him.

Forgot alcoholic.

como puedes traducir al inglés "me pelas la verga "

Not really. Plenty of cartel violence pence in Arizona. Most Americans on the border are shitting themselves

this

Fuck this phone

source
Arizona got weapons they should just shot them out

So a beaner killed a beaner. Why should anyone care?

No se puede chavo.

WHO? need some bogpilling

They tried that bullshit down here in south florida/miami and got their little beaner asses ran out by colombians

youtu.be/vJGtoXIiwb4

no se puede, porque todos los gringos están (((circunsidados)))

acaso el no era parte de algun cartel? lo vi en videos con armas

Looks like a drug dealer, not a blogger.

being culturally close to this lil beaner, his case is quite sad. I in no way endorse or defend what he used to do, in fact I hate "narco culture", but this is a demonstration of the deep society problem we have with drugs. Kid abandoned by his family grew up washing cars and being the local buffon. Regional music groups grew fond of him and "created" his "fame". He was an idiot, and I don't think he deserved it, but eh he's dead now.

Who

look here just a dumbass feeling like superman

What happened? In English, not shitskin.

CNN will use this kids death to say this what trump wants to happen when he calls out the media.
Watch.

In a way, his antics and his death sum up mexican culture perfectly. A fat, short little alcoholic/coke addict that ran his mouth to the wrong person and got lit up. That's the mexican way of life.

Why do mexicans seem to glamourise their cartel overlords? Is it just weak people siding with whoevers in charge or are cartels essentially the government

True. Concise. Mercado cerrado

talk shit get hit

I'm in Houston and we have known Cartel presence in the city, there is still some reported activity but most of the shit they want handled they just forward to American street gangs who act on their behalf.

MS-13, Mexican Mafia, etc. A lot of the "street gang violence" for drug turf and assassinations are being done on behalf of the Cartels. An easy way for the media and the gov. to pretend its not a problem here is to just never talk about the connection to what is happening south of the border, to reclassify everything. None of this stuff just happens in a vacuum and that's what people don't realize.

If people around America actually knew the hydra head that the Cartels have become in the Southwest they would be all for mass deportations of South American immigrants and they would want the fucking Marine Corps on the ground killing anything that moves along the border.

I thought he was innocent enough, but then I saw that clip of him snorting 10 kilos of cocaine and my perspective instantly changed.

>If people around America actually knew the hydra head
DEA??

How do we solve the problem with Mexican people PacoAnon? My wife is taking the kids back to her village in a week and staying there for a week. We bought Jerry cans (the 20L gas cans) so that when she buys gas, she doesn't get robbed blind like last time... The greed and corruption is at every level and Mexican people are always looking for a way to screw a stranger. How does we fix this?

>How does we fix this?

Kill yourself you race mixing kike.

EL MENCHO ME PELA LA VERGA

>We bought Jerry cans (the 20L gas cans) so that when she buys gas, she doesn't get robbed blind like last time..
Just go and fill them up yourself faggot, you don't have to wait for the niggers with the pipe or the tanks, i live i a medium size city so my gas is piped and don't get too shafted by those gas niggers.

literally who

I'm Mexican too you half-wit.

chicano not mexican

Man no matter how high and drunk you are, one ought to know not to talk shit. Especially if you hang around these people, dumbfuck move.

Just got unbanned. Can someone spoonfeed me?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mexico-youtube-star-juan-luis-lagunas-rosales-found-dead-el-mencho-nemesio-ocegera-cervantes-sinaloa-a8122526.html

That makes you a half-pint then

you cannot translate that pharses literally, use some equivalent like:

me pelas la verga: suck my dick
chinga tu madre: fuck you
hijo de tu puta madre: son of a bitch
pendejo: asshole

Another Juan bites the dust.

Is pumping gas yourself a little too difficult?

>pisses off the cartels
>gets murdered
everyone knows not to fuck with the cartels, it was his own fault.

How much of a cartel pussy do you have to be to not be able to handle bantz

I think if you rule though violence and intimidation you can't let little shit slip. They have a very macho culture so if someone gets away with little slights it starts to build up in their minds. They probably feel if they don't kill a shit talker soon they'll be challenged by another cartel or their own men.

>The greed and corruption is at every level and Mexican people are always looking for a way to screw a stranger. How does we fix this?

What is a MOAB?

You have to go back.

Are drug cartels an example of functioning anarcho capitalism ?
You've got warlords,no taxation,guns and ridiculously violent retaliations.

Not really, I think is more like: "This guy is making fun of me, it bothers me, I'm going to kill him"

ME PELA LA VERGA EL ANONYMOUS

there is no real practical short term solution other than mass deportation and military action

Yes

>Just shows how sick Mexico is. They love their drug dealers so much, they're cheering on he cartels.
Like were any better bro. White americans love nigger shit too bro.

No, but he had it coming.

Peel my penis ?

Was he famous or is he just some random Paco who got shot ?

get rid of the mexicans

Black guy with tattoos is just as bad as a drug cartel leader who had a child murdered for some off the cuff insult.

No, solo el bufón de ellos. Le daban droga o alcohol para que hiciera estupideces frente a la cámara.

dude that nigger does stupid shit online and is famous for it. Famous in the usa. Like were any better.

same fag

Talk shit get hit.

Spics are niggers, niggers are Spics.

Everyone involved in his things are narcos desu.
No one should be dissing or praising him, since those who do are definitely narcos. So leave this news, Sup Forums.

Vive y deja vivir.

he had a pretty big audience and used his platform to insult the most powerful and dangerous man in his region. either he was really dumb or had a death wish.

He was an annoying ugly little toad, I would have gladly killed him myself.

Thanks for the link fellow foliage.

The violence in mexico is a great example of what to expect when guns are banned

I have no idea who this is or what happened but based on the information I have from your post that

A. He is a nigger
B. Something bad happened

I’m going to say yes, he deserved it.

Well said.

It is the people that make the nation. Mexico is a trash nation because the people are trash. Did he deserve it? The whole nation deserves it.

Do you understand who he was now? Afaik he was just an annoying terribly ugly little faggot who drank a little and then started talking shit on camera.

Now, I don't speak Spanish, but that goblin just seemed very annoying and ugly to me.

Cartels are petty linked with the government and they control it too in part.
In Mexico Narcos are the figure of power, triumph, wealth, respect and courage. We have a strong "Narco-cultura" in media, a lot of series of TV praising them and music. A narco is basically what an ignorant, stupid, violent and lazy mexican (a lot of them) wish for.

Talk shit, get hit.
This is even more true when you are talking shit about a known violent criminal who has likely bought off the cops.

Did he deserve it? No, no-one "deserves" to be shot. Did his actions contribute to his death? Of course they did.

He made some video talking shit about a cartel boss, he then recently got shot 15 times at a party. People put two and two together.

56%

He did not deserve it, but the literally asked for it. Also he was an orphan and a chubby one, I think he had not much to live for.