Am I kawaii, uguu

Am I kawaii, uguu

Yes.

I agree.
I'd take original/different duck face over generic moe blob 10 times out of 10.

She is oddly cute

>having dogshit taste for the sake of being different
kudos to you

But anime Visha IS cute

I'm not saying this is the best form of animation ever made or that moe is pure shit, just saying that I like it.

She looks like a dog

>Someone drew this a said: "Yes, this is a great character design, I believe this good enough for the show!"

The author asked for the designs to be like this.

>the author drew this and said: "Yes, this is a great character design, I believe this good enough for the show!"

The generals are the only kuhwhy thing in this show

You are oddly cute.

He didn't draw it and yes, that's what he said about the designs.

The style bothered me for half an episode, but then it just started looking straight cute.

sexy and cute

this
moeblobs would just look out of place at the world war

her eyes are 80% of her face
too moe for me

I pretty much just phase out her face from my mind every scene she's in.

Looks better than the overly small mouths that are too common.
People have lips, I like anime characters with lips, also noses.

Having a loli as mc it's probably made so that she doesn't appear on sad panda. I can't critisize that. The animation os good enough as long as you don't use it to fap.

>so that she doesn't appear on sad panda
>implying she won't

i have found a lewd image of her
its fucking zoophilia

i agree with you man
dont forget the rule 34 of the internet

Would bang.

>Having a loli as mc it's probably made so that she doesn't appear on sad panda. I can't critisize that.
What the fuck are you on about? She's obviously going to get a bunch of doujins.

mind sharing?

I think she's cute in an ugly way.

No one is going to fap to images of her that look like in the anime, that's the idea. Even if you find a doujin I doubt it will look anything similar.

>studio making their characters un anime like so they're less sexualized
That seems fucking retarded since baiting sexually frustrated otakus most of the time ends in a profit

busukawaii

Because resting duck face bitches, one of which is eleven years old, fit perfectly in there.

I cant fap to this

I may be wrong here, but isn't this studio new? Maybe they have moral. Also I don't know how much good can do to a studio that a children gets sexualized, it will surely attract some bad popularity too.

Amateur.

How not?
This makes me diamodns

Fucking norman
read what you just typed again and tell me there isn't something wrong with what you just said

I recorgize that whore!

Yeah some words and tenses, it should be:
> Also I don't know how much good can do to a studio if a child gets sexualized, it would surely attract some bad popularity too.
But come on you could have guessed the meaning if you tried.

LIFE IS LIKE A HURRICANE

You're literally the definition of a normie
I didn't mean your shitty grammar.
Lolis are a hot commodity in this day and age. It isn't just some niche market for the otaku crowd anymore. Lolis have hit the mainstream, and depending on how the studio executes it, it can be considered art by even the most normal humans. Get with the fucking times, dude.
Seriously, Lolis are in now my friend. Why don't you just open up your mind a bit and admit that you like them. Are you too scared to admit it?
Grow up, it's alright to like sexy things.

>normie

The style is fine in the show. Only this image and that one image used to promote the show looked ugly.

her EYES ARE TOO FUCKING BIG
CHRIST

I can neither confirm nor deny that I like lolis. But in either case that there is risk to attract bad publicity is true, as a new studio I would want to avoid it.
(I never thought I would be called a normie, but OK)

She looks like a charater from a moyoko anno manga.

>mangafags still butthurt

improvement