(((Kraut))) Thread - Aydin Prime Edition

NEW

>ZEPH W/ SARGON TAPES
Confirms Sargon knew of dox op. Argued with Kraut to stop, was not part of it. Kraut had dox on Alt Hype, JF, & CRP:
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk

>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

OLD

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA

>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0

>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js

>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA

>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8

>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA

>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk

>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zp3os2s4WJc
archive.is/5jcFU
m.imgur.com/a/yjH5W
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/939466449168584704
youtube.com/watch?v=4w5LBqyCPZo
youtube.com/channel/UCatscgAepbsu5LWw2xP_GPw/featured
duke.academia.edu/JeanFrançoisGariépy
youtube.com/watch?v=8-qnmlTLmTY
imgrum.org/user/sybylladastra/1920496124/1119865712086717623_1920496124
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thunderfoot's basic bitch race denialism video

I've been gone for about 4 hours lads, can I get a quick rundown of what happened in the past 4 hours please!?

>muh individualism

BOOMERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Alt Hype and JF will wash the floor with him next.

The absolute state of the (((skeptic))) community.

All these endless livestreams. Why don't they establish some commision?

We need to kill Jeff now. Jim will nuke the rest over the coming weeks as a Christmas gift to us.

I’ll just leave this here
archive.is/5jcFU
m.imgur.com/a/yjH5W

Wouldn't it be funny if all of the focus on Aydin is actually a smokescreen devised by "The Task Force" and leftypol?

You can't accuse JF of not being an individual.

Sargon running a stream saying Kraut dindo nuffin, Thunderfoot finally bothered to spend more than 2 seconds on the internet and posted a video that surmounted to the following points
> If we took 2 savages, raised one in the wild and one in the west, they'd have different IQs
> race does real, but it don't matter for civilization

ENLIGHTENED BY MY OWN INDIVIDUALISM

>"supporters of a football team" are really just idiots who have nothing to take pride in themselves for so feel the need to declare their team better than other by virtue of kit colours
>literally no concept of individualism

Hi, Vadim

/leftypol/ or some regular spergs are trying to derail the threads into some Literally Who bitch, rather than focussing on the issue at hand (Sargon, et al).

this is the only thread that isn't being shilled by JIDF. good job guys

Fucking tired of being incel, I've tried getting fit, I've tried dressing well, I've tried acting more confident but I still spill spaghetti every time I talk to a girl that I'm actually attracted to.

But today I met a trap (didn't know she was a trap at first, looked very convincing as a girl), and as soon as I found out, suddenly it was a lot easier to talk to her. I felt less nervous and all that. She even started flirting with me telling me she thought I looked cute, asked me if I wanted to hang out sometime. I told her maybe just as like friends because she seemed cool but that natural born girls were my thing.

The more I think about it, this trap was actually pretty cute and I think if she tucked her wiener I could probably just pretend she was a natural girl. What I don't want to do is do it, then hate myself because I can't get it out of my head that I just assfucked a boy with frankentits and HRT.

Is boipucci a meme, or for people that have actually tried it has it been pretty okay?

post more aydin!

Holy shit, the race creationist comments, "muh stupid NAZI roflxDD", "IQ is flawed, EQ is important!" and the best at last "It doesn't matter" show me the absolute state of denialism of libtards and lefties.

its rediculous because nobody is saying there is zero environmental effect. its beyond strawman

Report spammers, don't reply to them.

Wheres the video of Aydin reading loli pls

This OP is incredibly gay. You sound like a 13 year old girl at the lunch table

BTFO LIST

KRAUT [X]
JEFF [X]
HABEEB [/]
MYCROFT [ ]
VADIM [/]
BUNTY KING [ ]
SANDRE [ ]
ZABBIE [ ]
DRALLASTA [ ]
THAT GIRL [/]
VEE [/]
SARGON [ ]
THUNDERFOOT [/] youtube.com/watch?v=Zp3os2s4WJc
CRP [/]

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN BOYS AND REMEMBER

NO MERCY

Nobody cares fag.

I just realized she says institutional racism is real in that pic

It clearly is. Only a retard would fall for it. She's some nobody autist who has always been an open degenerate.

Aydin this edit is pretty f damning lol

what a pitiable mudshark you are

USB sticks will save africa!

>EQ is important

Nothing we're waiting for developments, Ruin dropped some new audio though
>The goup I added you into, the dm contains a German guy who is getting a PHD in bio medicin, a PHD geneticist, a chemistry student and me
>Oh, one of them is currently playing videogames

Otherwise just thotgate leftovers, ignore them

As far as I'm concerned, even before I knew she browsed Sup Forums I thought of her as a dyke that liked black girls. I don't really care, she's just fun.

good meme

RARE
A
R
E

Fucking thank you. Been looking for this.

Is Kraut still active in discord or he completely disappeared? What was his second statement on patreon?

/leftypol/ defending Sargon is incredibly funny. It shows how far we've moved the overton window on the internet.

WE HAVE NOT DONE A KNOCK OUT STUDY ON NIGGER DICK SIZE
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/939466449168584704

THUNDERF00T NEXT
>THUNDERF00T IS NEXT
THUNDERF00T IS NEXT
>THUNDERF00T IS NEXT
THUNDERF00T IS NEXT

GET IN FAGS we're staging a hostile takeover of skeptic youtube for race realism. Thunderf00t just did a shit-tier video offering basic bitch race denialism:

They do this with everything.

They rationalise a transgression, until enough time passes that the original reason they gave is forgotten, and then it "doesn't really matter."

The same thing happened with non-white immigration and demographics.

>Sargon running a stream saying Kraut dindo nuffin,
Oh I missed that. Link?

dumb frogposter

You know what to do goybook (döt) cóm slash sybyll.adastra

fuck off Hiro let me post

guys it just dawned on me
you remember that onespecies video kraut uploaded for like 2 days before his channel sudoku'd?
that entire video was trying to say JF and althype are against each other
That video was supposed to be stage 4, start infighting between alt-right and make peace with what is left

Kraut wanted JF and Althype to hate each other, divide the race realists, and Kraut can play the big brained centrists and say "look at these irrational losers, so petty and juvenile" and say he is the sane one with his arguments.

Someone post a CRP pasta, I'm too stupid to make my own.

LMAO I knew the mental gymnastics would be hilarious

>intelligent people does not a society make
LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=4w5LBqyCPZo

lolcow singularity, joy sparkles is on the kumite stream

dandelions plz respond

Hammer JF and Alt-Hype to return fire in the war. Thunderfaggot has put forward basic bitch race denialist arguments and disingenuously tried to downplay what Kraut & his dox&pilpul discord did and was planning to do. Thunderfag refused to engage in any of the actual arguments that have been made over the past 4 months and effectively told his subscribers that JF and Alt-Hype were charlatans who were not worth engaging in.

THUNDERFAG INCLUDED ALT-HYPE GETTING SLAPPED IN HIS PREVIEW BUT NO MENTION OR LINK TO ALT-HYPES VIDEOS

It's a cheap sucker punch
>heh race realists are charlatans just like drumpf, alex jones, or creationists
>no i won't link to their arguments or engage them in any way heh just trust me when i malign them

Daily reminder that JF is a Ascended-tier Chad
>"JF will you fuck my wife while I watch?"
>"No u disgoosting peeg and I'm banning u for azking zat."

I'm waiting until anyone will ever use the correct definition of collectivism and individualism instead of just discount libertarian/authoritarian "debate"

Sounds familiar?
youtube.com/channel/UCatscgAepbsu5LWw2xP_GPw/featured

Do you know where you are?

MODS get rid of this shit, there's no need for it.

This.

DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL

a bloo bloo

Jeff is already finished. Everyone hates him, and he's hemorrhaging subs.

Final post about this because we've got better shit to focus on but waifufags need to know the truth.

Did that cuck really said that? verbatim? Holy shit he's insane

an anime imageboard, not a reddit frog imageboard newfag

There's no need to be upset dear user.

>when can we expect the reckoning?
>You know the big hitters such as thunderf00t?
was this supposed to be stage 5?

This

Did she delete her videos?

Andy is awesome in those streams. Just hating on everybody.

account was scrubbed. it's empty

>mental gymnastics

Is this guy black?

Well, what can I say, yeah?
>leans back in chair, sips coffee and auto fellates
So, Kraut, right? What a loser. Its OH-VER. If you continue with your little youtube career i'll sue you.
>raises eyebrow and smirks at the camera, tard cum dripping down his chin
After I sue you, im going to fight you irl at an event, but wait, I wont actually do this because the events not going to happen.
>camera switches to an overhead shot as it pans backward while he blackpills his audience
I make these videos for my son to watch in the future, so he knows what their father was like.
>camera shifts to 4 different views within a 3 second time span. *Invokes Juden Peterstein*
So, solzhenitsyn, yeah?

no one is trying to dispute the facts you shill nigger, we just don't care.

Yes

Those are not her tay tays

Seriously? Good. I'd been busy these past couple of days so I didn't know. Also did Andy lose some of his faggotry? He's been going pretty hard on shillroy lately.

fucking rekt

But she didn't deleted her soundcloud because she's not daredevil.

>Heh Kraut only lost because he attempted to use technical terms that youtube viewers are too dumb too understand
*Make smug reference to Trump winning election*
>Drumpf winning the election proves that only the dumber side wins arguments, so if you lose it means you were really the smarter side and have been proven correct
>No I won't address any actual arguements on Race Realism heh

Tell me how you love your coalburners

>Everything in this thread that isn't about JF is a waste.
Talk about JF and the Duke controversy.
>Duke controversy
duke.academia.edu/JeanFrançoisGariépy
youtube.com/watch?v=8-qnmlTLmTY
Does Duke university go full 1984 on a man because of his arguably unpopular opinion on race realism or do they stand by the scientific work JF did there?

How does Duke university react to a former researcher of theirs becoming a popular alt right race realism youtuber? This is major news and can definitely help JF grow his channel.

JF understands the Youtube game, he laid out the bait for us to take.

Not literally, he said that storing information and passing it on is what makes a civilization successful and not intelligence. One aussie said USB STICKS and I thought it was funny.

>tfw aydin is in this thread
>tfw she wont friend you
jdimsa

Andy killed Jeff live on stream when he found out he lied on stream for hours. Andy is basically /ourlowIQguy/ at this point.

Sargon is a fatass anyone taking that moron seriously should take a shower.

They are she posted them using the same name that’s how retarded she is. Enjoy your waifus saggy tits

She just deleted all her facebook photos, you're lurking here, uh?

Well considering there isn't a post you've made in the previous thread that doesn't have to do with it I'm guessing less than you.

Fucking radical. Do you got a link to the stream? Looks like Jim finally gave Andy his knowledge.

You're literally making more posts about her than the ones who are actually into her.

send me the link

Guys you do realize that the story
>Duke university researcher becomes alt-right youtuber
is major free publicity?

I think this saga is going to kill Jim. There's just too much content for him to go through and it has the potential to be one of his best videos ever if done correctly. He's been spending all day going through streams I doubt he's been sleeping a ton he's been consumed by this drama. I cant fucking wait.

Oh no I've been found out!

She did say she made a pretty cringey rap back in the day

You guys really need to stop. This whole Aydin thing is probably a /leftypol/ smokescreen anyway

>"supporters of the Sceptic™ Community" are really just idiots who have nothing to take pride in themselves for so feel the need to declare their team better than other by virtue of kit colours
>literally no concept of individualism

One of her bfs.
And her old instagram which cannot delete.
imgrum.org/user/sybylladastra/1920496124/1119865712086717623_1920496124

>she's ashamed of being a jewish mudshark
>that's a bad thing
She has the decency to regret being a coalburner, the people who want her tits don't care too much and most of the posting about here isn't serious.
You're not really weakening her stance here.

lol I know and it’s killing them

I can't believe I liked Aydin you guys

I feel dirty

I was almost drawn into her succubus lair as her goy slave, but I finally see now that she is nothing more than a nigger fucking degenerate.

Lads I want to blow my brains out

Guys, pls respond. Is Kraut still active in discord? I dont want him to kill himself.