Memorial for Rape Victims of Germany

I don't know how many of you have read Hellstorm or similar books but I recommend you do. I'm sure just about everybody knows rape happened in ww2 against Germans but few know to what extent. Sadly, there are no memorials in Germany for the German people. It would be difficult to get a war memorial for soldiers put up in Germany. However, a memorial for the victims of Soviet and Allied rape could be possible. I am working on getting a statue of German women (a baby, a little girl, an adult, and an elderly woman) put up in a German town/city. The exact pose is yet to be decided but I am thinking of having the adult hold the baby in her left arm and holding the little girls hand and the little girl between the elderly woman (her grandma) and her mother holding their hands.

The inscription will read along these lines (in German):
In memory of those women forgotten by history who suffered so much in the face of the most unspeakable acts of human history.

Anybody interested in helping? Any German bros know of some towns or cities that might be open to this memorial?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_War_Memorial_(Tiergarten)
youtu.be/MLGifNoc0NM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hahahahah

Start a gofundme page or something user
God bless and good luck

your army was literally the worst army to exsist.
>would have been crushed without America sending you endless supplies over the Bering Strait
>Literally had to send soldiers on wave after wave of suicide missions
>Soldiers raped murdered destroyed and stole from civilians because they had nothing to live for back in the USSR
>Had the most defectors per capita of any army in history

The world collectively spits on the grave of each and every Soviet rapist

Butthurt hamburger

r u jelly white boi? stole all ur wimin

why would you care?
russians are retards anyway, did you expect them to be nice people agains an "evil" defeated population?
its just nigger tier behavior, but its ok, because jews were gassed.

>youll never be a soviet soldier raping prime loli german pussy left and right 24/7
JUST

you probs live in America, show your flag.

yeah it sure turned out great for your country too...

Because all these people were forgotten. It wasn't just Russians it was Americans and Brits too. The fact that no memorial is up for the German people in Germany is sad.

kys Peron would be ashamed you Guarani bitch

>The fact that no memorial is up for the German people in Germany is sad
what did you expect, we even have a memorial thanking the russians for "liberating" us.
US army, sure they liberated us, but russia?

only slum shit cares about peron, hes the biggest argie meme
>guarani
amerifats are really uneducated holy shit its hilarious
nice try tho

That's exactly my point it'd be the first memorial of it's kind

>Implying there aren't any in Misiones

but that would be racist

if they were raped they deserved it.
nazis did much much worse crimes. a few raped women is just a fraction of that sins

>rape memorial

nice, g*rms should never forget how they whored themselves for cigarettes and canned food to buryat conscripts.

Good idea

Impossible due to (((some people)))

There has to be at least one town that would accept a rape memorial

show flag

>Russian education
I assume I'm talking to a Mogol

You think there's any town that would accept it? Maybe in Bavaria or something.

Haha they have a memorial for the soviet soldiers that died "liberating" Berlin and Germans clean it and maintain it to this day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_War_Memorial_(Tiergarten)

>responding to multiple people in the same post

i assume i'm taling to a redditor

We can try it in little towns like I live in Landshut, but there are a growing number of muslims I see there if I decide to go out

But still Ferkel got her nose fucking everywhere

Well you can't just post a thread and leave
>1 post by this ID

Also czeched bljad

thats why russians and germans are literal brother nations - mutual rapes during WW2

I can't believe (((they))) built that. Hopefully that's knocked down one day.

I'll look into Landshut and I'll contact some city officials in tiny towns

Fat chance. Berlin is their California.

1 Bullet
1 Gun
2 Soldiers

When the guy in front of you drops pick up his gun.

>german women not willingly accepting invader dick

Not a single rape occurred.

Yeah, and Germans obviously never raped or genocided slavs, right?

After all, they loved them all and just wanted the best for them.

I mean, slavic genocide is justified because they're subhumans that need to be conquered by their superiors, compared to the mustard race Germans.

Stormniggers are the most hypocritical subhumans on this planet.

Keep telling us about how hitler wanted to "save le white race" and how he "wanted to save le europe from le evil jews and gommunism".

I mean, WW2 totally wasn't about just territorial expansion that developed out of the kraut's eternal inferiority complex.

Found the Jews :)

I'm sure has the German flag because he's there for the holocaust remembrance summit

peron was a pedo himself
banged a 14yo loli

>Eternal glory to heroes who fell In the struggle against the German fascist invaders for the freedom and independence of the Soviet Union
>freedom and independence of the Soviet Union

its so sad to watch a once strong and proud race utterly cuck themselves like this

>Keep telling us about how hitler wanted to "save le white race" and how he "wanted to save le europe from le evil jews and gommunism".

Hitler was a German nationalist, not a white nationalist. We all need to remember this.

And he legitimately hated Communism and rightly saw it as coming from Jewish minds.

More likely to get a statue of muslims in honor of the horrific acts of islamaphobia against them

God, those hags look awful. Imagine going through hell of eastern front and seeing everything germanoid troglodytes did to your people on occupied lands and deathcamps, and then having to fuck these worn out transvestites they call "women" in g#rmany. Welp, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Rabbi please leave this thread

"German rapes" is another lie of Cold War propaganda. Of course, raping and pillaging by the occupier is a natural part of war. The Soviet Army, however, had strict punishments in that regard, compared to the Western Allies, England in particular, who did not even care about transgressions of their soldiers.

I'm not even talking about the behavour of Axis themselves.

There are even War Memorials dedicated to German troops in Russia, so why wouldn't they be in Germany?

This needs to be defaced.

Actually, we could leverage SJW speak to get it removed. From a certain point of view this is a monument to the mass rape of German women by Soviet soldiers.

>The Soviet Army, however, had strict punishments in that regard, compared to the Western Allies, England in particular, who did not even care about transgressions of their soldiers.

Uncle Joe thought there was nothing wrong with Soviets engaging in war rape as a bit of fun.

master level kek

right, they should put up a memorial to the rapefugees victims

Uncle Joe thought that the Germans should not be held accountable as a nation for the WWII. Churchill had an entirely different idea in mind.

They already have that in Dresden. Sadly, no memorial to the victims of the Dresden bombings. Also, this monument, like the holocaust monument, is not beautiful and sucks the soul out of the surrounding area.

>Russian Education
Don't worry, the American education teaches what you just said too.

Wait what? I heard the russians raped many women and Hitler forbid soldiers to rape

Russians aren't retards, they realise too what is happening here; We need to communicate with each other like this, instead of hate:

youtu.be/MLGifNoc0NM

>germans
>victims

Pick one. They aren't victims even if they technically are.

>"How did you do it?" I ask Weiss. "The kapos," he explains, "that's where we got the idea. We had seen what the DPs did to the kapos, and we realized they could do us a favor."

Get another Tepes for removing kebab and we let you talk here

>US army, sure they liberated us

Fuck Krauts bunch of crybabies who invade innocent countries for no reason and then cry like little bitches when big scary Russians beat their ass twice

Never forget Rotterdam

How is a foreign army invading your country, killing your people, and then occupying you and forcing you to adopt their form of government a liberation?

Wise words.

even though you're some mutt Ameriblubber who loves Hitler because he's retarded, I unironically agree something like that should be made

>After 70 years still weeping after some aryan roasties
Modern German girls don't care, why should you?

Spare me your Crocodile tears, anglokike

First put up a Memorial to the allied post-war Massacre by carpetbombing out cities, destroying thousand years of history, masscring people and annihilating German livehoods

>MUH GORRILION PENES IN VEGENE WITHOUT MUH CONSENT

Oh and dont get me started on the bigger rape in rhineland that was 1000× more antrocious by definition

You're.just instrumentalisiert muh ruusheenz as part of your current day political Agenda, manipulative kike. Because your (((Masters))) desperately need a third world war to destroy whites forever

Go kill yourself

Sage

They both bend you over, Americans were just more gentle.

doesn't matter, victims should be honored

> germans continue to rape europe this very day

there is the possibility my gradfather was a russian rapist, but obviously nobody talks about this. Grandma was from Königsberg so no chance of putting a memorial there. I'm with you and I will remember the suffering our women had go through until my last breath

If you want something like this happening, you've got to created a retarted hashtag meme like #metoo - and tada - degenerates will actually support it.

If your wife was raped, should we honor her by carving a statue about the deed? It's humiliating if anything.

well you aren't honoring a specific person, rather a group of women who were victims

I'd absolutely love to do this Americans were just as guilty as Soviets

I just figure a rape memorial in a small town would be easier than a big memorial in Dresden

Those women and their families probably just want to live normal life, not bump into statues reminding them of rape. You don't honor anyone by them, just virtue signal for your own better feelings.

Nobody cares, not even the Germans.
>I am working on getting a statue of German women
Ha

Also I like Russia you jew. I want the mongols, Kalmyks, etc. thrown out of Russia but Slavs I like. This isn't a crusade against Russians notice I didn't say "Soviet rape victims" I said allied because Americans too were an army of rapists.

If the holocaust actually had happened I'm sure you wouldn't be here because you're an obvious kike.

Russia is just as fucked as the west, in some ways even more so.

JIDF shills^^^^

common tactics:
>DAE criticizing Soviets means you support carpet bombing by Americans
>Revisionism
>Nobody care

yeah I agree Putin is a cuck and will allow for the unwhitening of russia by mongols and Caucasus people

I mean I have nothing against Russian people of today.

>unwhitening
Meh, Russia was never "white" to begin with, same for the east Europe. The term stems from your founding fathers, and it excluded both us and them, so there's that.

I don't care about what my founding fathers thought. European cluster says different

Ha, it exculdes us and Estonians. Good.

Correction: Ee are included in the Finnish cluster.